Trumarcar's Freebies Updated 18th December 2017

Comments

• trumarcartrumarcar Posts: 489
    edited December 1969

:-) Thank you very much, Mininessie!!

• WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited August 2014

trumarcar, I can't seem to get the complete files for your gorgeous K4 Party Princess. I keep getting small (17 mb or less) zip files. Do you happen to have it hosted somewhere else? I can't figure out why this is happening, the cute nightgown downloaded just fine. :(

Edited to add: I was able to dl everything but the Party Princess on your K4 page. Love all your wonderful creations, ty for sharing. :)

Post edited by WhiteMyst on
    edited December 1969

Hi WhyteMist - I just downloaded these with no problem. I don't know if there was a problem with the server earlier. Let me know via pm if you can't get them today and I will see what can be done.

Thank you for the kind comments. I have fun making my stuff and it's lovely when other people enjoy it! :-)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

My K4 likes her new nightdress.

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

My Cookie love her new Nighty too ... thank you for convert this beautiful clothes to Cookie (Download is on Trumarcar's Treasure Chest-Site on the Cookie/Chip Page).

Nighty.jpg
    766 x 574 - 282K
  • tiggerspringstiggersprings Posts: 304
    edited September 2014

My Cookie love her new Nighty too ... thank you for convert this beautiful clothes to Cookie (Download is on Trumarcar's Treasure Chest-Site on the Cookie/Chip Page).

LOL Cute render!

Post edited by tiggersprings on
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much Chohole!! :-)

Love that cute render, Spanky. Thank you for sharing it. :)

edited December 1969

trumarcar said:

LOL Cute render!

Thank you both very much. Without the Nightdress and Tiggersprings great Chelsea Hairfit (ready for the night :) ) it wouldn't be that cute.

edited December 1969

trumarcar said:

LOL Cute render!

Thank you both very much. Without the Nightdress and Tiggersprings great Chelsea Hairfit (ready for the night :) ) it wouldn't be that cute.

Yes, I have to second Trumarcar. Thank you for sharing the pic. It's really so nice to see how people use--and enjoy--KCTC Freebies. I love seeing how everything is used--and not just the stuff I've made and shared there--everything. Out of all the freebies I've made and given away over the years, I've never really seen too many examples of how people are actually using the items, let alone if anyone enjoys them. I don't make as many freebies nowadays due to a couple of bad experiences over the last round of Winter holiday freebies (2013), but it's nice to see you enjoyed the Chelsea hair fit--and of course, Trumarcar's beautiful clothing--and made something beautiful.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Aaaw! Cute!

edited September 2014

I just tested Tiggersprings new Seadog-Hairfit for Chip today, which looks great and let him look like a real pirate ... but just around his head.

Chip has looked in the "Treasure Chest" and anywhere else ... but he has no real Pirate Outfit. Even the four-fingered Gumdrop pirates are better equipped. :) .

Whether there possibly could plunder something?

NoPirate.jpg
    766 x 641 - 403K
    Post edited by RCTSpanky on
    edited September 2014

I just tested Tiggersprings new Seadog-Hairfit for Chip today, which looks great and let him look like a real pirate ... but just around his head.

Chip has looked in the "Treasure Chest" and anywhere else ... but he has no real Pirate Outfit. Even the four-fingered Gumdrop pirates are better equipped. :) .

Whether there possibly could plunder something?

LOL Cute. Well, I'm not too great with texturing. Stresses me out too much for my own good.... But, maybe Silverelf's Adventure or Super Hero for Chip could be textured and kit bashed with other pieces?

Maybe texures could do something with Trumarcar's vest and shirt from the bellbottom set?

http://kctc.francemi.net/chipcookie_07.htm

Or... Maybe Redspark's Basil has texturing opportunities, if you mix-and-match with other sets?

Post edited by tiggersprings on
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much Kerya. :)

Tiggersprings said it all - it is so nice to see KCTC stuff in used and enjoyed. It makes it all worth while!

Just want to say that Tiggerspring's hairfits are just brilliant. All those lovely hairstyles are now so easy to use. Thank you so much - I use them and SO much of Tiggersprings' other wonderful stuff all the time. :-)

Chip pirate... hmm.... Well, he ought to have some clothes to go with the hair, oughtn't he? Will have a look at my tailor's shop and see if there is anything suitable lying around.

edited December 1969

For Aina fans, there are lots of new down-to-earth things for her at KCTC Freebies this week.

ainasandal500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 160K
    ainasneakers500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 196K
    ainahairpic500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 199K
    ainatandp500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 186K
    edited December 1969

Nice. I wonder if they will fit Mrs Hein as well?

edited December 1969

chohole said:

Interesting question... Actually, surprisingly good fit. You might want to use Poser's morph tool--or magnets (if you understand them)--to tweak a bit. But here is a quick test with no fiddling (just conforming and posing).

http://fav.me/d7zzs2h

If you have Hein already, might be worth playing... You might not be able to render from every angle in every pose you try, but...

edited December 1969

chohole said:

Interesting question... Actually, surprisingly good fit. You might want to use Poser's morph tool--or magnets (if you understand them)--to tweak a bit. But here is a quick test with no fiddling (just conforming and posing).

http://fav.me/d7zzs2h

If you have Hein already, might be worth playing... You might not be able to render from every angle in every pose you try, but...

Interesting, and definitely usable, thanks.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Interesting, and definitely usable, thanks.

You're very welcome.

edited December 1969

Well, they fit better now! The top, pants and sandals for Hein (he already has his own sneakers) are at KCTC Freebies in Nursoda's People. France's Drag Queen works very nicely with this.

heinpts_500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 206K
    edited December 1969

Oh wow, super, thankyou muchly

edited December 1969

You're welcome! :-)

Lil Vampire for Lil Bit. Cloak, pants, boots, stock, shirt, medallion, fangs, hair and face morph and mat for Lil Bit. Happy Halloween!!

From Treasurechest on the Lil Bit page.

lilvampire_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 260K
    edited December 1969

From Lil' Bit to Little Bite ... what a cute vampire .. . Fits perfect with Count Chipula. Thank you sooo much for this.

edited December 1969

Fangs, Spanky - I'm glad you're bats about this! :-)

(Please excuse the awful puns!) :red:

edited December 1969

Kiki Witch. Cookie's outfit refitted. Happy Halloween!

At KCTC Freebies

kikiwitch_500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 191K
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Izzzz CUTE!
    Thank you!

• launoklaunok Posts: 778
    edited October 2014

trumarcar said:
    Kiki Witch. Cookie's outfit refitted. Happy Halloween!

At KCTC Freebies

Thank you, lovely set. :) Found Kiki Pilgrim (for shoes) on page 12 under Kit section at KCTC Freebies and not at Treasurechest as mentioned under the requirements.

Post edited by launok on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited December 1969

Thank you Trumarcar. Just right for Halloween.

edited December 1969

Glad it will be useful. Thank you for that, Launok - I will ask for the link to be changed. ;-)

edited November 2014

A skating outfit for K4 in time for winter sports! Dress and boots with five sets of textures. At Treasurechest on the Kids 4 page.

skatingkids_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 325K
    Post edited by trumarcar on
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950
    edited December 1969

Thank You, looks very good.