LilSideChallenge #12: CARRARA and open to Bryce: theme - OUTPOST

13»

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

Diomede said:

This was a fun LilSide adventure.  Happy to help any way I can.  What would you like me to do?

Aha!  I see that I donated a gift card.  Had forgotten.  Will take up the task.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

Diomede said:

This was a fun LilSide adventure.  Happy to help any way I can.  What would you like me to do?

thanks.

nothin special, if you could run it like our usual challenges.smiley 

OK, there is one hour to vote in the entry thread.  Submission #5 is ruled ineligible because it is an incomplete entry.  It does not have a discussion section.

edited January 2021

Just kidding.

@Buynip02 - please add your images to the entry thread.

@VYusurplease add your images to the entry thread.

@DesertDudeplease add your images to the entry thread.

@WendyLuvsCatz - please consider making an exception and adding your images to the tnry thread.

@Stezza - your entry is eligible and you are welcome to add more.

I will keep the entry thread open until at least midnight January 16th, Daz Utah Time USMT.  Anyone and everyone is invited to contribute new projects.  Calculate your time comparing to Salt Lake City, Utah here.  https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Post edited by Diomede on

i cant remember if i ever posted a mention to the bryce forum

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,795

Diomede said:

OK, there is one hour to vote in the entry thread.  Submission #5 is ruled ineligible because it is an incomplete entry.  It does not have a discussion section.

fixed ~ devil 

Diomede, PMd yousmiley

Mystiarra said:

Diomede, PMd yousmiley

yes

• DesertDudeDesertDude Posts: 1,234

Mystiarra - Hope you are doing well and that you can get your eye surgery as soon as possible.

Diomede - Not sure I can get my entry finsihed by tomorrow. The images posted are WIPs  and I never did a medium / close shot. And I sort of lost the plot... indecision

edited January 2021

I enjoyed your WIPs, DesertDude.  Disappointed that you won't be doing the second shot and submitting an entry.  Sadly, it is an experience all too familiar to me.  

The Entry Thread is converted to the Voting Thread

Post edited by Diomede on