Heroes, Heroines and 3D Graphics - July Freebie Contest

1212223242527»

Comments

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

congrats to the winners and honorable mentions, job well done everyone.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions!

And thanks to the sponsors and the judges!

Dana

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to the winners!!

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to the winners & honourable mentions. Now onward to August.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

What they said - congratulations to all of the winners.

This was not an easy challenge to judge! "Comic book style" includes not just North American superhero comics, but also French "bande dessinée" books of various styles and Japanese "manga" of almost every style under the sun... and we saw samples of all of those types of comics. I ended up ranking some very good renders at #12 to #18 on my list.

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,094
    edited December 1969

Wow, thanks judges and sponsors. Fun contest this month.

• JesterVIIJesterVII Posts: 175
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    And the winners are!

In First Place:
    DoomsDay in Toon Town by Yandorx

Second Place:
    Flee! BW by Takeo.Kensei

Third Place:
    I've Got This by wwes

Honorable Mentions:

Brawl by JesterVII
    and
    Akari's Dream, That....Hurt by Alexa Sears

Congratulations to all of you.

I want to thank all of the participants for submitting their work. It was a lot of fun to see the stories unfold. Keep working on them and keep telling those stories!

To the winners and the judges can you please send me your e-mail addresses. I need to pass them on to our sponsors. Yondorx, I need the e-mail address you use for your purchases here at DAZ. Everybody else you can provide other e-mail accounts if you so wish. Please winners send a thanks to the sponsors. If they don't think we appreciate them then they won't give us anything else.

Thank you, thank you, to our

Sponsors:
    plasq
    Music2u4u
    joequick
    The AntFarm
    3D Universe
    Eustace Scrubb
    LJ Studios

Thanks to LG and robkelk for helping me judge this contest. Not an easy thing!

Well I know what my render is going to be about for next month! See you there!

Lonnie

WOOOOOOT

Grats to everyone.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to the winners, well deserved

• Takeo.KenseiTakeo.Kensei Posts: 1,303
    edited December 1969

Congrats everyone. I really liked this month and regret not having worked more to do more renders and can't wait for the next comics challenge. Thanks to all the host, the sponsors, the judges and K. Sears who is the new host for centralizing the challenge renders
    I didn't hope to get a prize because I only did scene renders and I'm very happy to get 2nd place this month :)

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

A little late, as usual, but...congratulations to all the winners and a job well done by everyone! Here's hoping we can trot this theme out again next year for another go! Now, onward to September...

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646
    edited December 1969

A little late, as usual, but...congratulations to all the winners and a job well done by everyone! Here's hoping we can trot this theme out again next year for another go! Now, onward to September...

LG did you think you slept through August? I know you said you were tired but .... That is ok you go to September. Means I might win something!
    :-P

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

now now LG, August first, LOL

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

jeeperz said:

Uh...yeah...right... I might be skipping August as I go back to the night shift starting Monday. All life stops... Abandon all hope ye who enter here...Do not pass Go...

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687
    edited December 1969

Uh...yeah...right... I might be skipping August as I go back to the night shift starting Monday. All life stops... Abandon all hope ye who enter here...Do not pass Go...

BACK to night shift? The one thing I can think of worse than an industrial night shift (or warehouse nights, like the shift I finished two hours ago) is the same work, rotating. But my poor Dad's been at it almost a quarter-century now.

UberMeh!

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

jeeperz said:

Hey, I've already started to look for gifts for November... :)

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

A little late but congratulations to all of the winners.