• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,812
    edited December 1969

grin is extra

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Jaderail said:
    Jaderail said:
    Wo Ho!! Stupid Thread III is live and kicking. Now that's Stupid.

hey! who you calling a Ho?
    that will be $500 for a happy ending
    I didn't ask for a happy ending, just a big grin.

How big a grin do you wantThat looks just about perfect.
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Wohey! STUPID HARDER!

edited December 1969

grin is extra
    quits arguing and goes to get wallet...Umm.. All I have is all this monopoly money I got in a little green box once. :-P
  • SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

I had a dream that I was dealing with an infestation of racoons. one of the racoons attacked me and no one came to help.

I had a dream once about the 1954 movie "Them". In my dream, instead of using flamethrowers and tommy guns to kill the giant ants, what you did was spray them with a watered-down solution made from strawberry preserves. It sent them into sugar OD shock...
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
    edited December 1969

My mum has agreed to help pay the rent needed for me to keep the apartment. I just have to pay her back.

edited December 1969

My mum has agreed to help pay the rent needed for me to keep the apartment. I just have to pay her back.
    That is good to hear, and diffently not stupid. I hope it works out. If your time has been cut back enough at your job to cause problems like this maybe it's time to find another part time job to help you make ends meet.
    edited December 1969

Hmm.. the thread pops up on page one again and we get no Stupid all afternoon. Now Thats STUPID.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Hmmmm, sounds like Miss Bad Wolf is doing nicely. Well, except for being a zombie with rabies. In the olden days madstones were thought to cure rabies. And just what is a madstone, you ask breathlessly. Just a hairball coughed up by an ordinary cat. i don't know how it was administered.

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Hmmmm, sounds like Miss Bad Wolf is doing nicely. Well, except for being a zombie with rabies. In the olden days madstones were thought to cure rabies. And just what is a madstone, you ask breathlessly. Just a hairball coughed up by an ordinary cat. i don't know how it was administered.

Well, I suppose the cat would be breatheless if it couldn't cough up the hairball. ;-) And probably mad as well

My cat only has short fur but she still manages to cough up the occasional teeny hairball, just to prove she is a cat. Not that I have rabies - that'd be stupid!
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:

none of my cats cough up hair balls unless they do it under the bed or something like that.

I just got home and fed the cats.

A fat little stranger was at my door when I got home. I poked Mr. Toad with my key since he was sitting right next to the door I was about to open. I do not know toad for Please move. I do not want to hurt you. Mr. Toad was a cute thing though. (I actually do not know if he was Mr. Toad or actually Ms. Toad? I could not ask as I do not know toad.)

edited December 1969

I just thought of something stupid. Barney is a vegetarian t-rex. (well vegetarian as in won't eat his other dino friends and the kids in the show) I do not think I have seen a show, but it is a kid's show not Jurassic Park the series.

One thing i wonder is what do the merpeople in Alantica eat. (the little mermaid) They seem to make friends with crabs and fish, so what do they actually eat. Maybe I should try to see that movie again to see if that has the answer.

edited December 1969

is everybody out there busy being serious or something
    I need some stupid to cheer me up!
    thinking about doing a 3D animated resumé and posting it somewhere, obviously cannot be in my usual style.
    somewhat more serious but nonetheless highlighting 3D animation experience, what little I have as well as my basic job skills and work history.
    ofcourse I will do a proper one as well, hardly going to send the video to prospective employers but it could be in a link under hobbies.
    a good likeness of myself, not naked in a temple with a sword obviously, rather sensibly dressed, engaging in various tasks I have performed during my worklife as well as showing the ability to create virtual animations of events etc for promos, clip art etc
    also a skill set and experience with various programs on my computer.
    I am more likely to be doing factory line work as that is my work history but it never hurts to show flexibility and other skills if needed, maybe even for an occupational health and saftey video or chart for tasks performed.

edited December 1969

I am thinking of getting some ice cream and then going to sleep. First I have to do something with the air conditioner as it feels hot in here.

I have a character in my story named Blade. Some might think Blade is based on the comic or the movie, but she is not. I am still trying to develop her. She is like a were but some might see her type as a stupid were. she is a were-Paracanthurus, which are based on the species Paracanthurus hepatus. There is not much one can do as a foot long fish. unless I make it so she can swim in moist air as well as salt water. That would make that ability less stupid. though she can only swim in air if it is humid enough otherwise in fish form, she will indeed be a fish out of water.

I need to get my snack and get some sleep.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

SOme good clean fun, (and some stupid in there)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jwkpd2nAto&feature=share

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:

There are only two ways to administer something to the body. Which one you prefer is up to you.
    edited December 1969

is everybody out there busy being serious or something
    thinking about doing a 3D animated resumé and posting it somewhere, obviously cannot be in my usual style.
    somewhat more serious but nonetheless highlighting 3D animation experience, what little I have as well as my basic job skills and work history.
    ofcourse I will do a proper one as well, hardly going to send the video to prospective employers but it could be in a link under hobbies.
    a good likeness of myself, not naked in a temple with a sword obviously, rather sensibly dressed, engaging in various tasks I have performed during my worklife as well as showing the ability to create virtual animations of events etc for promos, clip art etc
    also a skill set and experience with various programs on my computer.
    I am more likely to be doing factory line work as that is my work history but it never hurts to show flexibility and other skills if needed, maybe even for an occupational health and saftey video or chart for tasks performed.

Actually, that is a good idea. You'll definitely stand out from the crowd, and that's what we're told if we sent an application. The last one I sent was back in 2004 I think. Maybe it's different today.

I was thinking of doing some instructional videos using animations at work to cut down time on learning stuff to the newbies (did this a month ago, because I got free at Christmas - as I worked last Christmas and I needed the time off for family).
    edited December 1969

now for sum thing NorT and stooopid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcoreV10hI8
    warning, lewd references to ladies bits downunder and it IS downunder downunder
    Map of Tasmania!

edited December 1969

Wtf!! But yeah, Tasmania does look like bush.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,571
    edited December 1969

I thought Kyoto kid looked pretty masculine with a full beard sitting in his wheelchair in his picture at the convention in Seatle on the old forum.

...wheelchair? :gulp: I certainly hope not.

Oh and the photograph, heheheh, Old trick learned at the Dojo. Love it when one not only can confuse minds, but cameras as well since these days, places like hotels don't cotton very well to one carrying razor sharp blades and six shooters that put big holes in things around their establishments. :cheese:

...'course keeping up such an appearance for long hours at a stretch does take a bit out of the ol' Ki. Had to take the followin' week off just to recuperate.

edited August 2012

I broke the 200-line limit in Tetris on my iPhone 3GS (I actually managed 201 lines and a score of 177517). Try to beat this.....

7689113054_3cdbf67450_o.jpg
    320 x 480 - 44K
    Post edited by Norse Graphics on
    edited December 1969

I cannot access the old forum to check the picture but I could have sworn you were sitting in a wheelchair! :red:
    now I wish I could re see that chair in the photo to understand why I thought it was a wheelchair. :roll:
    I must be going senile! or blond! I meant blind but blond would explain it more!!!

edited December 1969

My life is stupid. I am at social services but I doubt I can find help. I doubt I will find help anywhere.

There is no hope.

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Now here's something stupid - last night I thought of something really stupid that I was going to post in this thread but I was stupid enough to forget what it was. :bug:

edited December 1969

Here is something stupid, my stepfather suggested pawning my computer. Not a good idea and not going to happen.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Here is something stupid, my stepfather suggested pawning my computer. Not a good idea and not going to happen.

That's epic stupid idea, because in today's world you need an internet connection plus computer to find better jobs. Stoooooooopid.

• Cyn ArtCyn Art Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

There are only two ways to administer something to the body. Which one you prefer is up to you.

Via an assistant of my choice! %-P
    Am I allowed to choose my preferred method of removal also? :cheese:

(I'll have you know I'm talking about lotions and external applications. :lol: )

Post edited by Cyn Art on
    edited August 2012

[snip]
    [snip]

How about some UNICORN POOP?

yoyomax12 on YouTube shows how to make them (Screenshot from her instructions):

Unicorn_Poop_Cookies_yoyomax12_YouTube-w.jpg
    640 x 354 - 80K
    edited August 2012

Never Mind. Nothing to See Here.

edited December 1969

Cyn Art said:
    [snip]
    [snip]

How about some UNICORN POOP?

yoyomax12 on YouTube shows how to make them (Screenshot from her instructions):
    Hmmm... Strangely tempting and unappetizing at the same time. So Stupid.

This discussion has been closed.