Where did the Bryce freepository go?

IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
edited July 2012 in Bryce Discussion

Just been over to the General Freepository and there is no Bryce section, was there one, or did I imagine it? :-)

The old forum had one http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewforum.php?f=49

It doesn't take a lot to confuse me you know ;-)

Post edited by IanTP on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2012

We used to have several Freepositories, but they decided that they would go back to just the one General freepository, as the app specific freepositories were very underused. Bryce for example only had 444 threads added during it's 6 year life, as against over 13,000 in the general freezie.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    We used to have several Freepositories, but they decided that they would go back to just the one General freepository, as the app specific freepositories were very underused. Bryce for example only had 444 threads added during it's 6 year life, as against over 13,000 in the general freezie.

Ah no worries then, as the whole freepository forum is still only 8 pages. i'll have a look thru and start a thread containing the bryce ones I find, including the link to the old Bryce Freepository if that's ok.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2012

Yes sure Ian, that would be very helpful If you header it something like Bryce freebies list, or something as descriptive, I can then add a link to it into the compilation of links thread, and then it won't get lost.

BTW did I ever tell you how much I like people who volunteer to make lists like this. :coolsmirk:

Post edited by Chohole on
  • IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Yes sure Ian, that would be very helpful If you header it something like Bryce freebies list, or something as descriptive, I can then add a link to it into the compilation of links thread, and then it won't get lost.

OK, off out for a cycle ride now, so will start it later, going thru a dry art spell, so need to do something!! :)