Star Wars Renders 2013 +

Comments

• tkdrobert said:

A Padawan's Last Stand

A Padawan's Last Stand

The Imperial Inquisiter is the Second Sister from the Jedi Fallen Order video game.

TK are you adapting these outfits to fit Daz characters or are they stand alone? 

• Wolf and Paladin 

SW Mando Paladin.png
    1860 x 877 - 3M
    SW Mando Wolf.png
    1517 x 877 - 424K
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532

Wolf and Paladin 

Love the blue one.

tkdrobert said:

A Padawan's Last Stand

A Padawan's Last Stand

The Imperial Inquisiter is the Second Sister from the Jedi Fallen Order video game.

TK are you adapting these outfits to fit Daz characters or are they stand alone? 

These are Daz figures.  There is a guy on DA doing them.  If you join his Patrion, you get them as soon as he releases them.  If you don't, you can get them for free, 1 month after they are posted.

• tkdrobert said:
    tkdrobert said:

A Padawan's Last Stand

These are Daz figures.  There is a guy on DA doing them.  If you join his Patrion, you get them as soon as he releases them.  If you don't, you can get them for free, 1 month after they are posted.

Amazing great find!

• JoeQuick said:
    Gogger said:

PICTURE ADDED FOR ATTENTION: (A photograph I took of a a semi-plush toy).  I'd MUCH prefer to be rendering this little guy!

Any updates on the models of The Mandalorian, The Child, and the Razor Crest that were being shown as WIPs here a while back by rduda and JoeQuick?  Just want to make sure I am not missing them somewhere - am happy to pay good money for them based on what I saw in the previews.

Photograph by Erik Pedersen

I've just gotten back to work on things.  I'm going to try to stick with it until I'm done.

When I started back in April, I was in a pandemic related  funk and not feeling very inspired.  So I figured I could at least keep my skills sharp just trying to copy something.

Then Daz switched over to their new themed based approach to figure launches, and all of a sudden I had more ideas for things I could make than I could figure out what to do with.  

Anyway, here's an update on the child.  I morphed his hands and feet.

WOOHOO!!!  I'm so happy you are working on it again! 
    It's okay, we all hit a wall every now and then.  I can't wait for you to finsih him up though - taking photos and working them over in post is a real GRIND!
    I'm doing the happy dance!

• Phloki3DPhloki3D Posts: 123

Concentrate. 

I thought the "flight suit" pants in the Augmentation Outfit made for a good rebel pilot uniform

concentrate.png
    1080 x 1350 - 2M
  • Phloki3D said:

Concentrate. 

I thought the "flight suit" pants in the Augmentation Outfit made for a good rebel pilot uniform

Very nice, loving your renders - Also had the same thought with the Augmentation Outfit! Also what character is that I'm guessing G8F but is it a custom morph?

@draven_11_74c1296a16 Thank you! My only gripe with the flight suit was the legs/ankles -  they would have been perfect with some morphs to tuck into boots, instead it needed an opacity map to cut off at the right length but it still works out very nicely. She's a custom dialled G8F with custom textures. IIRC it's a couple of base characters from maelwenn and various other morph packs. 

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 909

tkdrobert,

Who is the person you are referencing at DA?

• nabob21 said:

tkdrobert,

+1

edited November 2020

New Republic Taskforce

New Republic Taskforce

Post edited by tkdrobert on
    nabob21 said:

tkdrobert,

Hopefully this doesn't violate any rules:

https://www.deviantart.com/shinteo

• Hound and Cub

SW Mando Hound.png
    951 x 877 - 357K
    SW Mando Cub2.png
    956 x 877 - 353K
  • AndricausAndricaus Posts: 108
    edited November 2020

Here's a lil' something I've been working on! Kind of in response to the Mandalorian, with its constant teasing of an Ahsoka appearance. Maybe someday, eventually, possibly... in season 3.

The Darkside.jpg
    1661 x 934 - 786K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • nabob21nabob21 Posts: 909

Thanks tkdrobert.

Oopsie

So whilst we wait for something compatible, I went ahead and did a quick kitbash. I found a superb, free head sculpt over on Sketchfab which I've parented to a morphed-dialled G8M 

the-child.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M

My version.

Baby Yoda

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473

Hi,
    I needed a Bespin Cloud Car for my story about Damon Finn, so I had to make one.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/454046/bespin-cloud-car

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517

...very nice.

Welcome to the Rebellion

Welcome to the Rebellion

A WIP concept of an aged "Jedi Master" Rey for my AU set of characters

master-rey.png
    1280 x 1550 - 2M
  • ZilvergrafixZilvergrafix Posts: 1,385
    edited November 2020

Jabba the Frog? (Sluggo figure) and Sayumi Twi'Lek (Genesis 3), base still a WIP created in Silo.

Millawa 8 as a Jedi...

Post edited by Zilvergrafix on
  • Vagabond ElfVagabond Elf Posts: 57
    edited November 2020

Just a quick silly render I banged out, from an off-hand comment on a different forum:

R2 Power!.png
    1047 x 878 - 1M
    Post edited by Vagabond Elf on
  • Vagabond ElfVagabond Elf Posts: 57
    edited November 2020

Double Post

Post edited by Vagabond Elf on

The Jedi Revival.

My "Jedi Master" Rey with a couple of OC Padawans, forming a new order - the Jedi Revival.

Jedi-revival.png
    1300 x 1350 - 2M
  • Hooray, I've found my people! I don't have any renders yet. I'm getting a new processor for Christmas so I can actually, you know, work with an environment and more than two people at once. I did have a quick question, though. I've been looking around for Jedi robes and have only found bits and pieces that might be able to be assembled into one. Is there any product available with knockoff versions? I've seen tons of stuff for other fandoms, but so little for Star Wars! If there isn't, I was thinking about making one? Any advice or ideas?

boweep said:

Hooray, I've found my people! I don't have any renders yet. I'm getting a new processor for Christmas so I can actually, you know, work with an environment and more than two people at once. I did have a quick question, though. I've been looking around for Jedi robes and have only found bits and pieces that might be able to be assembled into one. Is there any product available with knockoff versions? I've seen tons of stuff for other fandoms, but so little for Star Wars! If there isn't, I was thinking about making one? Any advice or ideas?

Welcome! I've dropped you a PM with a good place to start.

I've typically been piecing bits of outfits together too to try and get that "look", but it can be quite difficult to nail something that feels authentic

• Phloki3D said:

The Jedi Revival.

My "Jedi Master" Rey with a couple of OC Padawans, forming a new order - the Jedi Revival.

Amazing, really like the tattered poncho on Rey, Also very "Grey Jedi" look as well

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited November 2020
    Phloki3D said:

The Jedi Revival.

...nice composition.  Love the bloom effect on the light sabres. .

Post edited by kyoto kid on