THE ANNUAL SUMMER FUN AND PINUPS CHALLENGE!

1235710

Comments

  • IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,470
    edited June 2014

    Title: Dandy Randy - Dockside

    Not Counted:
    Genesis

    Freebies:

    Hat:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/48259/browse/11/Poser/Michael-4-World-War-II-Headwear-Pack-I

    Radio:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/31401/browse/11/Poser/1950s-AM-Radio

    Swimsuit:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/62098/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Swimwear

    Telescope:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/52815/browse/11/Poser/Fernrohr-Telescope
    (This prop had no textures. But it was exactly what I needed. I made a quick and ugly bump map for it and colored the diffuse black.)

    Yacht:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/76341/browse/11/Poser/einfache-Segelyacht-für-Poser

    Towel:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/50360/browse/11/Poser/Big-Towel-for-Poser

    Sea and Sky:
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/BG-Sea-And-Sky-208300733
    (I think this was first freebie I put into the working folder).

    Hair:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/55346/browse/11/Poser/GSHair02-for-V4

    Seagull:
    http://www.most-digital-creations.com/poser_daz_studio_all_products.htm
    (I guess this was a limited time freebie at one time. It is also where my avatar came from! Great bird who I am so happy to use again.)

    Character texture:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/33110/view/11/Poser/Colleen
    (Changed the diffuse slightly, lightly tanning. But she is a red head, so kept the skin pretty fair.)

    Freebie Lighting Used:

    sIBL Lighting:
    Tropical Beach
    http://www.hdrlabs.com/sibl/archive.html

    Reality Light System:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/68284/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Reality-Light-System-for-DS-+-Reality-+-Luxrender
    (Would rather not imagine life without these.)

    -

    Paid:

    -Dock by 1971s
    -Shoes by DAZ3D
    (Ugh, went through many freebie shoes, but they were not playing nice with Genesis or reacting poorly to Reality, etc, etc.)
    -Reality 2.5

    -

    Random Notes:
    This was big style challenge for me.
    By far the sunniest/happiest picture I can remember making ever. :)

    This took a very, very, very long time to put together for so many reasons. The first couple of days she was actually on the boat. But the several boats I tried were surprisingly not flat nor even on the deck (shows how much I know about boats). It quickly became a posing nightmare as I battled heels, decking and the towel. So I was about to throw her and her towel on to a beach (head first) and rework the whole thing/theme when I remembered ... dock! Everything fell into place nicely after that, theme wise at least.

    Then Dollygirl found some cool sunglasses and I almost threw out a nights wort of rendering to put them in. But I ... successfully ... fought ... the ... ... ... impulse.

    No postwork, as always, but I wanted to get a different feel. So I played with the Film Response in Luxus and finally settled on Kodak Gold 200 for a kind of vintage feel to the colors.

    I should thank sigstan over at the Reality forums who helped me turn the background image into a light source that was compatible with the sIBL. That was very important.

    And of course, thanks for the challenge ... it really was quite a challenge. :)

    Good luck all!

    dandyrandydockside.jpg
    1005 x 1269 - 646K
    Post edited by Ippotamus on
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited December 1969

    Dollygirl said:
    music2u4u said:
    Here is one more like a woman's purse comb and is in .3ds format which can be converted to an .obj file with Poseray. Free too.

    http://archive3d.net/?a=download&id=7dcb9c3b

    I found quite a few but most were not free (around $12.00 and up). And many were in formats I have never heard of even.

    I opened this in Poseray and converted it in seconds. It looks exactly like the pic below as an .obj file. You can change the color too if you like. You can go download the free Poseray standalone program and convert it yourself. It's very simple to do.

    https://sites.google.com/site/poseray/

    Freebie wallets are going to be a problem. I found one but it is in .max format.

    :-)


    Thank you Music for hunting comb and wallet models for me that is very kind of you. However, my dear, on the comb, what I was looking for was the black comb, no handle that guys would put in their back pockets. Then they would act like Elvis or James Dean and pull it out and smooth down the sides of their hair. You know the look, cigarette out of the corner of their mouths, black jacket, white t-shirt and rolled up blue jeans. Standing in front of the mirror making sure every last greasy hair was in perfect place.

    I figured. You can make this one black and it would be kinda like the ones in the 70s guys used, but that still ain't the "Teddy boy" look you were after.

  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,274
    edited December 1969

    I'm a newbie and I have a question regarding the rules. Do the use of bundle packs count as one item, or is the total counted from each product included in the bundle? My morphs++ for V4 and M4 both came from bundles. If I use them with other items from that bundle does it count as 1 or 2 purchased?
    A bundle counts as a single purchased item, even if the content that comes in said bundle can be bought separately. The beauty of this is that if a bundle is free, the everything that comes in it is considered as a freebie too, even if you'd have to pay for them if you bought each piece separately.
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited June 2014

    I'm a newbie and I have a question regarding the rules. Do the use of bundle packs count as one item, or is the total counted from each product included in the bundle? My morphs++ for V4 and M4 both came from bundles. If I use them with other items from that bundle does it count as 1 or 2 purchased?

    Bundle packs count as one item since the link to the item is what is counted, not the actual item. You must have 10 working links to freebies to qualify. Also, you can NOT list the same link twice.

    I am not sure how Dollygirl has set things up for the ++morphs, as counts, no counts, paid fors. You may want to ask her about those.

    :-)

    Post edited by music2u4u on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,258
    edited December 1969

    music2u4u said:
    I'm a newbie and I have a question regarding the rules. Do the use of bundle packs count as one item, or is the total counted from each product included in the bundle? My morphs++ for V4 and M4 both came from bundles. If I use them with other items from that bundle does it count as 1 or 2 purchased?

    Bundle packs count as one item since the link to the item is what is counted, not the actual item. You must have 10 working links to freebies to qualify. Also, you can NOT list the same link twice.

    I am not sure how Dollygirl has set things up for the ++morphs, as counts, no counts, paid fors. You may want to ask her about those.

    :-)
    For this month morphs++ or evolution morphs count. Cause the rules say they do and the only way won't is if the host takes exception. So last month they did not count but this month they do.

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited June 2014

    Ippotamus said:
    Title: Dandy Randy - Dockside

    Not Counted:
    Genesis

    Freebies:

    Hat:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/48259/browse/11/Poser/Michael-4-World-War-II-Headwear-Pack-I

    Radio:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/31401/browse/11/Poser/1950s-AM-Radio

    Swimsuit:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/62098/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Swimwear

    Telescope:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/52815/browse/11/Poser/Fernrohr-Telescope
    (This prop had no textures. But it was exactly what I needed. I made a quick and ugly bump map for it and colored the diffuse black.)

    Yacht:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/76341/browse/11/Poser/einfache-Segelyacht-für-Poser

    Towel:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/50360/browse/11/Poser/Big-Towel-for-Poser

    Sea and Sky:
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/BG-Sea-And-Sky-208300733
    (I think this was first freebie I put into the working folder).

    Hair:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/55346/browse/11/Poser/GSHair02-for-V4

    Seagull:
    http://www.most-digital-creations.com/poser_daz_studio_all_products.htm
    (I guess this was a limited time freebie at one time. It is also where my avatar came from! Great bird who I am so happy to use again.)

    Character texture:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/33110/view/11/Poser/Colleen
    (Changed the diffuse slightly, lightly tanning. But she is a red head, so kept the skin pretty fair.)

    Freebie Lighting Used:

    sIBL Lighting:
    Tropical Beach
    http://www.hdrlabs.com/sibl/archive.html

    Reality Light System:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/68284/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Reality-Light-System-for-DS-+-Reality-+-Luxrender
    (Would rather not imagine life without these.)

    -

    Paid:

    -Dock by 1971s
    -Shoes by DAZ3D
    (Ugh, went through many freebie shoes, but they were not playing nice with Genesis or reacting poorly to Reality, etc, etc.)
    -Reality 2.5

    -

    Random Notes:
    This was big style challenge for me.
    By far the sunniest/happiest picture I can remember making ever. :)

    This took a very, very, very long time to put together for so many reasons. The first couple of days she was actually on the boat. But the several boats I tried were surprisingly not flat nor even on the deck (shows how much I know about boats). It quickly became a posing nightmare as I battled heels, decking and the towel. So I was about to throw her and her towel on to a beach (head first) and rework the whole thing/theme when I remembered ... dock! Everything fell into place nicely after that, theme wise at least.

    Then Dollygirl found some cool sunglasses and I almost threw out a nights wort of rendering to put them in. But I ... successfully ... fought ... the ... ... ... impulse.

    No postwork, as always, but I wanted to get a different feel. So I played with the Film Response in Luxus and finally settled on Kodak Gold 200 for a kind of vintage feel to the colors.

    I should thank sigstan over at the Reality forums who helped me turn the background image into a light source that was compatible with the sIBL. That was very important.

    And of course, thanks for the challenge ... it really was quite a challenge. :)

    Good luck all!

    This is a very nice entry. A true pinup. I love the little AM transistor radio, that is just like the ones folks took to the beach back then. So cool. One suggestion, the scene seems a little bright and that kinda takes away from the depth of the render and makes it look flat. With a sun that bright there would be more shadows, she has none from her body on the dock. A little from her arm but just not enough for that bright a sun. Her skin is so fair she would be toast in 10 minutes...lol. Maybe change the color of her swimsuit or the sail. Both of them together is just too much white and brightness. It's nice to see folks play around with lighting. That is my favorite part of rendering. Just look at some of my car renders over in the art studio forum, car and bike lovers thread. I am a stickler for realistic lighting. All else is perfect.

    ENTRY ACCEPTED.

    Post edited by music2u4u on
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited December 1969

    Dollygirl said:
    music2u4u said:
    I'm a newbie and I have a question regarding the rules. Do the use of bundle packs count as one item, or is the total counted from each product included in the bundle? My morphs++ for V4 and M4 both came from bundles. If I use them with other items from that bundle does it count as 1 or 2 purchased?

    Bundle packs count as one item since the link to the item is what is counted, not the actual item. You must have 10 working links to freebies to qualify. Also, you can NOT list the same link twice.

    I am not sure how Dollygirl has set things up for the ++morphs, as counts, no counts, paid fors. You may want to ask her about those.

    :-)


    For this month morphs++ or evolution morphs count. Cause the rules say they do and the only way won't is if the host takes exception. So last month they did not count but this month they do.

    ok. I feel like if someone pays for it...it should be a paid for...if they don't...it's a freebie...very simple...lol.

  • IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,470
    edited December 1969

    music2u4u said:

    This is a very nice entry. A true pinup. I love the little AM transistor radio, that is just like the ones folks took to the beach back then. So cool. One suggestion, the scene seems a little bright and that kinda takes away from the depth of the render and makes it look flat. With a sun that bright there would be more shadows, she has none from her body on the dock. A little from her arm but just not enough for that bright a sun. Her skin is so fair she would be toast in 10 minutes...lol. Maybe change the color of her swimsuit or the sail. Both of them together is just too much white and brightness. It's nice to see folks play around with lighting. That is my favorite part of rendering. Just look at some of my car renders over in the art studio forum, car and bike lovers thread. I am a stickler for realistic lighting. All else is perfect.

    ENTRY ACCEPTED.

    Thanks so much for the critique.
    It is one of the best ways to improve.
    The white on white did not even register until you pointed it out.
    Isn't that always the way? Looking at one thing and another thing sneaks around the other side. :)

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited June 2014

    OK FOLKS!....LOUIE IS IN DA HOUSE!

    Starting at midnight tonight (EST USA) will be the....

    "CLONE AND DRESS UP LOUIE"mini contest. This is your chance to show Louie how you see him. The funnier the scene the better. The closer you get him to his standard Louie look the better.

    He must have his hat, cigar and beer to qualify. All else is open for you to create. Dat mutt Boston can be used as well to enhance the render.

    You don't have to list what you use and rendering in Bryce IS ALLOWED, since that is what is used on all the originals. If you want to list what you used, that is up to you. As you can see from Louie this month...he is a nut! So let's see what you can do with him.

    (The entries must comply with the Daz TOS agreement. No nudity or violent bloody renders.)

    The winner will be chosen in one week from midnight tonight. So next Sunday morning there should be a winner posted. The winner will win three prizes from me. My Beach complex (with over 30 props), my backyard summer pool set, and my Beverly Hillbillies Shack set (with over 30 props). Also ANY PRIZES ANYBODY WANTS TO DONATE TO IT.

    LouieAndBruno.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 171K
    Post edited by music2u4u on
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited December 1969

    Hey, Dollygoil...dis pose of yours...it's jus' not woikin' out fer me here...

    1.) Moustache 19th from Top.

    2.) Mitch Hair

    3.) Gritty Bar Props Cigars and Ashtray. Registration Required.

    4.) The Fedora Registration Required.

    5.) 8 TShirts for Genesis Registration Required.Texture Changed.

    6.) Sickle Skater Shoes for V4, M4 and Unimesh Registration Required.

    7.) Pillow 3DS Format.

    8.) Free Solstice Beer! Beer Bottle. Registration Required.

    9.) Small Handbag for any Figure Registration Required.

    ...and, of course, dat @#%$! mutt Boston! 10.) Kirwyn BosTer2 4th Item from Top.

    No Count: Genesis Figure. Paid For: M4 Basic Skin, M4 Cargo Pants.

    As always, figure set-up in DAZ Studio 4.6 and final render in Bryce 7. No postwork save for addition of signature and copyright notice.

    OMG! How could I turn this down. You so crazy!

    "I am speechless...I am without speech!"...(George Castanza from Jerry Seinfeld).

    ENTRY ACCEPTED.

    :lol:

  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,258
    edited December 1969

    music2u4u said:
    Dollygirl said:
    music2u4u said:
    I'm a newbie and I have a question regarding the rules. Do the use of bundle packs count as one item, or is the total counted from each product included in the bundle? My morphs++ for V4 and M4 both came from bundles. If I use them with other items from that bundle does it count as 1 or 2 purchased?

    Bundle packs count as one item since the link to the item is what is counted, not the actual item. You must have 10 working links to freebies to qualify. Also, you can NOT list the same link twice.

    I am not sure how Dollygirl has set things up for the ++morphs, as counts, no counts, paid fors. You may want to ask her about those.

    :-)


    For this month morphs++ or evolution morphs count. Cause the rules say they do and the only way [they] won't is if the host takes exception. So last month they did not count but this month they do.

    ok. I feel like if someone pays for it...it should be a paid for...if they don't...it's a freebie...very simple...lol.

    Ah my friend, I understand the quandary. This is the freebie contest. We are trying to show people that freebies are as worthy of consideration in our renders as the stuff we buy. For proof look at elianeck's gallery. She uses freebies on a regular basis.
    When I host, my reason for why the morph packages don't get counted is that it is so hard to find character sets based only upon the set of morphs that come with the base character. They are out there but there are so many and I mean many pretty V4 faces that I would like to see used that I just don't have the heart to say no to the work of these artists.

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited December 1969

    Ippotamus said:
    music2u4u said:

    This is a very nice entry. A true pinup. I love the little AM transistor radio, that is just like the ones folks took to the beach back then. So cool. One suggestion, the scene seems a little bright and that kinda takes away from the depth of the render and makes it look flat. With a sun that bright there would be more shadows, she has none from her body on the dock. A little from her arm but just not enough for that bright a sun. Her skin is so fair she would be toast in 10 minutes...lol. Maybe change the color of her swimsuit or the sail. Both of them together is just too much white and brightness. It's nice to see folks play around with lighting. That is my favorite part of rendering. Just look at some of my car renders over in the art studio forum, car and bike lovers thread. I am a stickler for realistic lighting. All else is perfect.

    ENTRY ACCEPTED.

    Thanks so much for the critique.
    It is one of the best ways to improve.
    The white on white did not even register until you pointed it out.
    Isn't that always the way? Looking at one thing and another thing sneaks around the other side. :)

    Well that was just my opinion. Everyone sees art differently. That's why folks will go to a museum and stand or sit and stare at a painting for a long time. Some may see the brightness as an asset or not want much depth. Others may see things you and I both missed, or not see anything we see at all. So, take it with a grain of salt...if you like it and are satisfied, THAT is all that matters. I like it too, but did see improvements that could be made. But that is just me...lol.

    :-)

  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,258
    edited December 1969

    Ippotamus said:

    Random Notes:
    This was big style challenge for me.
    By far the sunniest/happiest picture I can remember making ever. :)

    This took a very, very, very long time to put together for so many reasons. The first couple of days she was actually on the boat. But the several boats I tried were surprisingly not flat nor even on the deck (shows how much I know about boats). It quickly became a posing nightmare as I battled heels, decking and the towel. So I was about to throw her and her towel on to a beach (head first) and rework the whole thing/theme when I remembered ... dock! Everything fell into place nicely after that, theme wise at least.

    Then Dollygirl found some cool sunglasses and I almost threw out a nights wort of rendering to put them in. But I ... successfully ... fought ... the ... ... ... impulse.

    No postwork, as always, but I wanted to get a different feel. So I played with the Film Response in Luxus and finally settled on Kodak Gold 200 for a kind of vintage feel to the colors.

    I should thank sigstan over at the Reality forums who helped me turn the background image into a light source that was compatible with the sIBL. That was very important.

    And of course, thanks for the challenge ... it really was quite a challenge. :)

    Good luck all!


    She has a lovely pose and I love the hat. A very nice pin up, Ippotamus.
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited June 2014

    Here is another one of my pinups......

    FreakKitty3.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 127K
    Post edited by music2u4u on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,258
    edited December 1969

    music2u4u said:
    Here is another one of my pinups......

    My eyes! My poor eyes!
  • Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

    Hey, Dollygoil...dis pose of yours...it's jus' not woikin' out fer me here...

    Hey, Real Man, I suppose it's only fair that you imitate other characters in this thread, since soon other characters will be trying to imitate you.

    Nice try, fella. But you might want to turn that terrier around. There's too much mishap potential as you've got him now...

    Yeah, t'anks...I sorta figured dat out right afta' dat pitcha' was tooken! I gotta do sumpt'in' 'bout dat dog's diet...

  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,258
    edited December 1969

    GALLERY is update.

  • Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 3,736
    edited June 2014

    This is my entry for the “CLONE AND DRESS UP LOUIE” mini contest.

    Title: Louie and the Beer Trap

    Louie_Da_Real_Man.jpg
    795 x 795 - 361K
    Post edited by Kismet2012 on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,258
    edited December 1969

    This is my entry for the “CLONE AND DRESS UP LOUIE” mini contest.

    Title: Louie and the mousetrap

    I think it is a Louie trap! You know we will be having so many of them around now.

  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 1,315
    edited December 1969

    Ok I get that we do not have to list what is used in the mini contest images, unless we want to of course, however I don't see an end date for the Hag Bag or the Louie mini contests. Secondlly, being new to the galleries, I can't find any information about size and dimensions allowed, even after several searches.

  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,258
    edited December 1969

    Ok I get that we do not have to list what is used in the mini contest images, unless we want to of course, however I don't see an end date for the Hag Bag or the Louie mini contests. Secondlly, being new to the galleries, I can't find any information about size and dimensions allowed, even after several searches.

    There are no limits small or large on the dimensions of your image. You are limited to the kilobites that DAZ forums allows. Which is just under 1 meg. I will take care of making sure your render will fit in Kendall's gallery by converting to jpg format if it is not and running the optimizer to reduce the image to less than 500 kb.

    For the end dates we will have to have Music tell us. In the past mini contests usually run about a week.

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited June 2014

    This is my entry for the “CLONE AND DRESS UP LOUIE” mini contest.

    Title: Louie and the mousetrap

    SWEEEEEEEET! Poor ole' Louie can't resist some free beer!

    :-)

    ENTRY ACCEPTED FOR MINI CONTEST.

    Post edited by music2u4u on
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited June 2014

    Ok I get that we do not have to list what is used in the mini contest images, unless we want to of course, however I don't see an end date for the Hag Bag or the Louie mini contests. Secondlly, being new to the galleries, I can't find any information about size and dimensions allowed, even after several searches.

    The "Louie" mini contest is going now and will end Next Sat/Sun at midnight. One week from the start.

    The "Bag the Hag" mini contest has not started yet, but will also run for one week. The last week of this month. Be sure to go over to sharecg.com and get the Hag Bag that is required to enter. It is there in Poser .pp2 and .obj formats. It will load over V4's head when clicked. I will post a few past winners just before the contest starts to give you an idea of what we are looking for. Male or Female!

    http://www.sharecg.com/v/52489/browse/11/Poser/Hag-Bag-Poser-Version

    http://www.sharecg.com/v/34908/browse/11/Poser/HAG-BAG

    :-)

    You do NOT have to submit your entry to the gallery. Just post it here, I will review it, if accepted this site will post it to the gallery. I think this site will automatically resize your entry ofr the challenge (with the ability to see it full size when you click on the render.).

    :-)

    Post edited by music2u4u on
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 1,315
    edited December 1969

    Ok thanks for the info both of you.

  • ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 748
    edited December 1969

    Meant to enter the steampunk contest and kept putting it off. Meant to enter the cyberpunk contest and kept putting it off. Trying to make a point of not missing this one. Also have some questions since Daz has some new freebies due to some tutorials they added last month and not sure how those count. But not part of this picture so it's not an immediate concern.

    AHOY
    Rendered in Daz 4.6

    NOT COUNTED
    Genesis

    PAID
    Genesis Evolution: Expressions -- http://www.daz3d.com/animations-poses/expressions/genesis-evolution-expressions

    FREE
    beach -- Shoreline -- http://www.most-digital-creations.com/shoreline.htm
    Morphs -- DieTrying's 182 V4 Morphs for Genesis -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/58198/View/11/Poser/DieTryings-182-V4-Morphs-for-Genesis (requires registration)
    skin -- !Tyrese! for m4 -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/35198/browse/6/Texture/!Tyrese!-for-m4 (requires registration)
    Hand details -- Hand&Foot; Details For Genesis -- http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=69807 (requires registration)
    treasure chest -- Posable Treasure Chest -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/12499/browse/11/Poser/Posable-Treasure-Chest (requires registration)
    metal shader on chest -- Ultimate Shader Pack for DAZ Studio UPDATED_2011 -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/27568/material-and-shader/Ultimate-Shader-Pack-for-DAZ-Studio (requires registration)
    lighting -- Simple Sunshine & SkySphere -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/60195/browse/3/PDF-Tutorial/Simple-Sunshine-SkySphere-a-DAZStudio4-Tutorial (requires registration)
    coat, pants, boots -- Captain Dashing (Genesis 1) -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/72138/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Captain-Dashing-Genesis-1 (requires registration)
    bandolier chest strap -- SY Impractical Rogue G -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/72661/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/SY-Impractical-Rogue-G (requires registration)
    pose -- Body Talk for Genesis: Arms -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/69856/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Body-Talk-for-Genesis-Arms (requires registration)
    pose -- Body Talk for Genesis: Legs -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/70446/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Body-Talk-for-Genesis-Legs (requires registration)

    Ahoy.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 422K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 30,814
    edited December 1969

    NAE

    But both summer fun and a Pinup

    woodland_pool_again_4_copy.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 1M
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,274
    edited December 1969

    ZamuelNow said:
    Meant to enter the steampunk contest and kept putting it off. Meant to enter the cyberpunk contest and kept putting it off. Trying to make a point of not missing this one. Also have some questions since Daz has some new freebies due to some tutorials they added last month and not sure how those count. But not part of this picture so it's not an immediate concern.

    AHOY
    Rendered in Daz 4.6

    NOT COUNTED
    Genesis

    PAID
    Genesis Evolution: Expressions -- http://www.daz3d.com/animations-poses/expressions/genesis-evolution-expressions

    FREE
    beach -- Shoreline -- http://www.most-digital-creations.com/shoreline.htm
    Morphs -- DieTrying's 182 V4 Morphs for Genesis -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/58198/View/11/Poser/DieTryings-182-V4-Morphs-for-Genesis (requires registration)
    skin -- !Tyrese! for m4 -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/35198/browse/6/Texture/!Tyrese!-for-m4 (requires registration)
    Hand details -- Hand&Foot; Details For Genesis -- http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=69807 (requires registration)
    treasure chest -- Posable Treasure Chest -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/12499/browse/11/Poser/Posable-Treasure-Chest (requires registration)
    metal shader on chest -- Ultimate Shader Pack for DAZ Studio UPDATED_2011 -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/27568/material-and-shader/Ultimate-Shader-Pack-for-DAZ-Studio (requires registration)
    lighting -- Simple Sunshine & SkySphere -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/60195/browse/3/PDF-Tutorial/Simple-Sunshine-SkySphere-a-DAZStudio4-Tutorial (requires registration)
    coat, pants, boots -- Captain Dashing (Genesis 1) -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/72138/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Captain-Dashing-Genesis-1 (requires registration)
    bandolier chest strap -- SY Impractical Rogue G -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/72661/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/SY-Impractical-Rogue-G (requires registration)
    pose -- Body Talk for Genesis: Arms -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/69856/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Body-Talk-for-Genesis-Arms (requires registration)
    pose -- Body Talk for Genesis: Legs -- http://www.sharecg.com/v/70446/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Body-Talk-for-Genesis-Legs (requires registration)

    Looks good. To answer your question about those "tutorial" bundles, those count as freebies, along with everything in them as long as you're linking to the bundle as a whole, not the individual components. That's how it's always worked.
  • Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 3,736
    edited December 1969

    Dollygirl said:
    This is my entry for the “CLONE AND DRESS UP LOUIE” mini contest.

    Title: Louie and the mousetrap

    I think it is a Louie trap! You know we will be having so many of them around now.

    Don't tell Louie but I secretly want that cute little doggie Boston. ;-)

  • TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 374
    edited December 1969

    Hey, Dollygoil...dis pose of yours...it's jus' not woikin' out fer me here...

    Hey, Real Man, I suppose it's only fair that you imitate other characters in this thread, since soon other characters will be trying to imitate you.

    Nice try, fella. But you might want to turn that terrier around. There's too much mishap potential as you've got him now...

    Yeah, t'anks...I sorta figured dat out right afta' dat pitcha' was tooken! I gotta do sumpt'in' 'bout dat dog's diet...

    Wish I could have been there to warn you sooner! Live and learn.

  • TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 374
    edited December 1969

    This is my entry for the “CLONE AND DRESS UP LOUIE” mini contest.

    Title: Louie and the mousetrap

    LOL!!!

Sign In or Register to comment.