• The Teenager

The Teenager.PNG
    1561 x 891 - 3M
  • On approach

cloud city v1.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
  • Nicely done

• On approach

Oh, very cool.  I love how the clouds draw your eye down to the teeny tiny Cloud City.

I also like the decision to make the X-Wing's engine glow blue-white.  The traditional orange-red would pull the eye too much, I think, and wreck the feeling of "sneaking in the back" that the night-time pallette creates.

• The Teenager

Niiiiice!!! What morph set is that and for what figure?

• blutobluto Posts: 826
    If I remember correctly that is yaddle from raw art and it is for Michael Four, but looking at the image it was probably tweeked with the Michael for creature creator morphs That's the only way that you can get Michael for to only have two fingers and a thumb as well as two toes
  • bluto said:
    If I remember correctly that is yaddle from raw art and it is for Michael Four, but looking at the image it was probably tweeked with the Michael for creature creator morphs That's the only way that you can get Michael for to only have two fingers and a thumb as well as two toes

Actually almost right Raw did a G3 update that included the hands and feet 

https://www.daz3d.com/yodkin-for-genesis-3-male

Tweaked the textures to get a bit closer to a Yoda colouring 

• On approach

Oh, very cool.  I love how the clouds draw your eye down to the teeny tiny Cloud City.

I also like the decision to make the X-Wing's engine glow blue-white.  The traditional orange-red would pull the eye too much, I think, and wreck the feeling of "sneaking in the back" that the night-time pallette creates.

Thanks

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,301
    edited October 2020

PICTURE ADDED FOR ATTENTION: (A photograph I took of a a semi-plush toy).  I'd MUCH prefer to be rendering this little guy!

Any updates on the models of The Mandalorian, The Child, and the Razor Crest that were being shown as WIPs here a while back by rduda and JoeQuick?  Just want to make sure I am not missing them somewhere - am happy to pay good money for them based on what I saw in the previews.

Photograph by Erik Pedersen

20201021_DSC_6822_Erik_Pedersen.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 253K
    Post edited by Gogger on
  • Phloki3dPhloki3d Posts: 124

Some more Maul before my muse gets flooded with nothing but The Mandalorian

maul-troopers.png
    1080 x 1350 - 2M
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532
    Phloki3D said:

Some more Maul before my muse gets flooded with nothing but The Mandalorian

Nice.

• They are coming...

SWFK1.jpg
    720 x 1040 - 63K
  • Some of my last renders

va0.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    AT.jpg
    1236 x 2000 - 978K
    B.jpg
    1236 x 2000 - 497K
    RDAT0.jpg
    1236 x 2000 - 2M
    slaves.jpg
    1236 x 2000 - 1M
    padme-slave2.jpg
    1236 x 2000 - 721K
  • I'm looking for a Darth Talon texture for G3F Twilek or G8F.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,550
    Jastamos said:

Some of my last renders

Fantastic! Love the lighting, Iray?

• Jastamos said:

Some of my last renders

Fantastic! Love the lighting, Iray?

Yes. Rendered in Daz Studio.

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,698
    Gogger said:

PICTURE ADDED FOR ATTENTION: (A photograph I took of a a semi-plush toy).  I'd MUCH prefer to be rendering this little guy!

Any updates on the models of The Mandalorian, The Child, and the Razor Crest that were being shown as WIPs here a while back by rduda and JoeQuick?  Just want to make sure I am not missing them somewhere - am happy to pay good money for them based on what I saw in the previews.

I've just gotten back to work on things.  I'm going to try to stick with it until I'm done.

When I started back in April, I was in a pandemic related  funk and not feeling very inspired.  So I figured I could at least keep my skills sharp just trying to copy something.

Then Daz switched over to their new themed based approach to figure launches, and all of a sudden I had more ideas for things I could make than I could figure out what to do with.  

Anyway, here's an update on the child.  I morphed his hands and feet.

babyyodanov12.jpg
    1120 x 840 - 251K
  • smoke14smoke14 Posts: 245

OMG!! He is awesomely adorable!!

JoeQuick said:
    Gogger said:

I've just gotten back to work on things.  I'm going to try to stick with it until I'm done.

When I started back in April, I was in a pandemic related  funk and not feeling very inspired.  So I figured I could at least keep my skills sharp just trying to copy something.

Then Daz switched over to their new themed based approach to figure launches, and all of a sudden I had more ideas for things I could make than I could figure out what to do with.  

Not that I am trying to be a pest or anything but what figure is that for ? is that Genesis 9 or Genesis 3 ? come on spill the beans Joe ?
  • JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,698
    bluto said:
    JoeQuick said:
    Gogger said:

Not that I am trying to be a pest or anything but what figure is that for ? is that Genesis 9 or Genesis 3 ? come on spill the beans Joe ?

It's a morph for g8m.

Jabba's Palace

tkdrobert said:

Jabba's Palace

Where did you find the throne room set
    edited November 2020
    bluto said:
    tkdrobert said:

Jabba's Palace

Where did you find the throne room set

Its a free OBJ set.  I think I got it from DeviantArt.  I was lazy and didn't favorite it, so I'm not sure.

Found it https://www.deviantart.com/dazinbane/art/Jabba-s-palace-interior-freebie-848924590

Post edited by tkdrobert on
  • Daz Studio Iray render.

padme-amidala0.jpg
    1236 x 2000 - 1M
  • Daz Studio Iray render.

110.jpg
    1236 x 2000 - 1M

This is the way...

Far from being anywhere near screen accurate but it was a fun little kitbash nonetheless

armorer.png
    1080 x 1340 - 2M
    Phloki3D said:

This is the way...

Far from being anywhere near screen accurate but it was a fun little kitbash nonetheless

That's not bad at all.

did you model the helmet or was it a net find 

if it was found on the net where can i find it ?

@bluto it's a free .stl or .obj file here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4425756/files

I used the HelmetV3_HIGH.obj and had to use the geometry editor to map the separate material zones for the eyes and spikes but it was simple enough

A Padawan's Last Stand

A Padawan's Last Stand

The Imperial Inquisiter is the Second Sister from the Jedi Fallen Order video game.