The foam Peanuts are a tad too sweet and I ate too much but don't feel full Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    All work no play make dull 'borg :lol: Iz grey and rainy here today but still quite warm this close to winter. My inbox is full of meetings, wish it was full of stars instead. Sitting under our old pear tree, there is a mob of Mynah birds strutting around, they don't hop like other birds, more like chickens scratching insects up from amongst the gold brown leaf litter. The sun is out, perhaps there will be a rainbow :)

eta meh no rainbow. That is my complaint nao :lol:

cuppa tea?

or rainbow snow cone ? :)

One of the networks here has sacked a lot of people, so far as I can tell from all the futz in my mailbox. So maybe I should ponder on how lucky I am. World is complicated, haz big tired nao, don' want to think about work for a while. Is that wrong? :lol:

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    picked up a couple lottery tickets this morning.

starting the annual piece parts inventory. counting relays, oscillation crystals, teensy tiny stuff.

...have to check mine form last night. Got both a Megabucks and Win For Life. The Win For Life actually gives you fifteen sets one for the grand prize (1,000$ a week for life) and fourteen more for single cash prizes of 50,000$. (2 number lines), 20,000$ (5 number lines) and 10,000$ (7 number lines). If the bottom tier numbers came through, that would be enough to get me through a good part of the year (after taxes) and avert the forthcoming disaster I am facing.

on the premise gotta be in it to win it ;)

i play The Take5
    ...don't have that game here.

Bugger, both tickets came up "not a winner". Story of my life I guess.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    All work no play make dull 'borg :lol: Iz grey and rainy here today but still quite warm this close to winter. My inbox is full of meetings, wish it was full of stars instead. Sitting under our old pear tree, there is a mob of Mynah birds strutting around, they don't hop like other birds, more like chickens scratching insects up from amongst the gold brown leaf litter. The sun is out, perhaps there will be a rainbow :)

cuppa tea?

taste_the_rainbow.jpg
    424 x 600 - 44K
    edited December 1969

1gecko said:
    wow.... the Complaint Thread is still around! O.O

... and even some familiar faces!

hello all!

was just wandering through and saw some of the gang still around and wanted to say hello. Will try to stop back through soon...

Hope all is well with you all

...wow, been a while.
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:

cuppa tea?

hehe yay perfect :lol: :lol:

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

1gecko said:
    wow.... the Complaint Thread is still around! O.O

... and even some familiar faces!

hello all!

was just wandering through and saw some of the gang still around and wanted to say hello. Will try to stop back through soon...

Hope all is well with you all

Hi, 1gecko! I think I've seen you in other parts around here.

Dana

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Holds sharp pointy thing behind back, waves at 1gecko. It's not you, but I gotta watch these others real close....

edited May 2014

Sun iz sinking fast and glowy orange on the western skyline, not windy but there is a faint melancholic edge of winter arriving with the dark :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

It is sure one hot day today. Humid and in the nineties.

clickies for your eggs. :)

there's new egg types

Thank you for clicking on my eggs.

edited December 1969

I think my boyfriend wants to break up with me.

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited May 2014

Hey 'gecko (^_^)n... eez de leezard \(^.^)/

What gave you the clue?
    Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

M F M said:

What gave you the clue?

He thinks that I am not doing my part in the relationship. The problem is that we live so far apart. I am in Raleigh and he is in Richmond. I am trying but what I tend to do is give small things and small things are too expensive to ship

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

M F M said:

What gave you the clue?

He thinks that I am not doing my part in the relationship. The problem is that we live so far apart. I am in Raleigh and he is in Richmond. I am trying but what I tend to do is give small things and small things are too expensive to ship

send him things?

the last few boyfriends i had liked spankings. promise him a spanking next time you see him, see if he changes his tune.
    I'm totally serious!

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:

cuppa tea?

hehe yay perfect :lol: :lol:

nomms cool refreshing rainbow

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

cuppa tea?

One of the networks here has sacked a lot of people, so far as I can tell from all the futz in my mailbox. So maybe I should ponder on how lucky I am. World is complicated, haz big tired nao, don' want to think about work for a while. Is that wrong? :lol:

nope. sounds like you paid your dues this year, my friend :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    picked up a couple lottery tickets this morning.

starting the annual piece parts inventory. counting relays, oscillation crystals, teensy tiny stuff.

...have to check mine form last night. Got both a Megabucks and Win For Life. The Win For Life actually gives you fifteen sets one for the grand prize (1,000$ a week for life) and fourteen more for single cash prizes of 50,000$. (2 number lines), 20,000$ (5 number lines) and 10,000$ (7 number lines). If the bottom tier numbers came through, that would be enough to get me through a good part of the year (after taxes) and avert the forthcoming disaster I am facing.

on the premise gotta be in it to win it ;)

i play The Take5
    ...don't have that game here.

Bugger, both tickets came up "not a winner". Story of my life I guess.

no lottery luv here today either. take5 is a daily game, 2 more tickets to possible victory
    need to win to pay your rent and pay my hospital bill

edited May 2014

3 day weekend to render :)
    there's the rrrr challenge
    the freebie challenge
    lyrics challenge is still going
    wanna spend some quality time with Tyler.

long rainy weekend. 1 day carrara, 1/2 day poser, 1 1/2 day ds. playing with lux would kill my whole render weekend.
    and with all those renders rendering, i can proofread more chapters on my lil wxp netbook.

got to keep my mind off the treats i can't eat. knows it's supposed to be eat to live, but i live to eat pie and drink pina colladas.

godiva pron. swoon

well - inventory isn't gonna count isself.

gp3.JPG
    709 x 626 - 84K
    140523.JPG
    696 x 637 - 53K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

M F M said:

What gave you the clue?

A relationship is more than giving gifts. If that's all he's concerned about, maybe you should let it go. Long distance things rarely work out well. There needs to be a little more for it to survive, and it sounds too shallow to survive.

Dana

edited December 1969

...mmmmmm, Godiva Truffelattas...

May not do a body good, but for the soul, that's a different story.

edited December 1969

...so looks like the latest public release of Daz 4.6 is out. Lots of improvements in this one. Finally can restart the CMS without going into Task Manager. Don't understand what this PostgreSQL thingie in my Product Library is all about though.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

PostgreSQL thingie is something to do with the new database that is replacing the old Valentina one

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    M F M said:

What gave you the clue?

A relationship is more than giving gifts. If that's all he's concerned about, maybe you should let it go. Long distance things rarely work out well. There needs to be a little more for it to survive, and it sounds too shallow to survive.

Dana

I am thinking I have to forget about him as he is bad news.

edited December 1969

Someone in here (maybe not this thread) told me that Valentina was so great. So, either that was not so true, or the move is because PostgreSQL is open source.

Dana

edited May 2014

[Google "PostgreSQL"]

...I see, interesting.

So does it install with the latest version of 4.6 or do I manually nee to install it?

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

List of things:

* Looked up to see if there were any sequels to a game on the Gamecube I used to love playing, and found that there were several - and some on the PC too!

*Got two of them off Amazon's Digital Downloads, since I don't have a PS2 and my xbox360 is away for a while. Was curious why the downloader was only giving me two files, at first thinking it might have gotten corrupted or something, when I realized I skipped over the part on the product page saying "DRM: Steam" which resulted in an unhappy look on my face.

File that came with the installer said I had to get their client, install it and run it, then install the games through that. Not gonna happen.

* The two retro USB controllers I ordered from Amazon might get here early though. Today if all goes well, tomorrow if things stick to the estimated delivery time. Woulda been here by now if I had just picked the 2 day shipping heh.
    NES controller and an SNES one - for playing emulated games obviously :lol:
    NES games are easy enough to do with a keyboard since they only have like, four buttons and a D-Pad, and I've been using my USB N64 controller to play 'em right now, but I kinda want to have that feeling of playing the game with the controller that was meant for it :)

The SNES one? Because using a keyboard is a royal pain, and it's cumbersome with any controller not using a similar button layout.

* Was filling out a survey by 3DTotal earlier, and noticed DAZStudio in their list of software in "What CGsoftware do you often use". Bryce and Carrara weren't on the list, but they had 'Other' for that heh. Dunno if I should find this amusing or what.

ScreenHunter_783_May._23_05_.52_.jpg
    1366 x 736 - 125K
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

someone mentioned PostgreSQL? *shudders* I never did learn how to use it properly. I rather type use Microsoft Access via ODBC. Yes, I realize that the year isn't 1995 and MS Office 6 has been out for like 12 years. lol

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

I'm still using Office 2003. I don't like the new UI so I just stuck with the last version before they changed it.

edited December 1969

Just curious...does anyone here know if the 40% off the new Faveral's Wine Cellar is on the full price or on top of the PC 30% discount?

Dana

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,207
    edited December 1969

It replaces the 30% intro discount - there isn't a PC discount since it's a PA item.

edited May 2014

Frank0314 said:
    I'm still using Office 2003. I don't like the new UI so I just stuck with the last version before they changed it.

...still using office 2K here. Works fine for me. I agree, the new UI is a total piece of rubbish and they even switched some of the longtime standard keyboard shortcuts as well.

As long as job sites let me upload resumes in .doc format, I'm fine.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
This discussion has been closed.