Can anyone tell me the names of these clothes?
azazelsteiner6
Posts: 70
[Can anyone tell me the names of these clothes?] Ty.
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
You currently have no notifications.
azazelsteiner6
Posts: 70
[Can anyone tell me the names of these clothes?] Ty.
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Comments
Try searching the forum for the product name that the promo comes from (or better yet, link to the products rather than uploading the images - they do, after all, belong to the artists or to Daz). If you use the forum search try using only one word, the one that is least likely to be used in general posting, as the search will return posts that use any of the search terms.
#5 is Silk Shadow
https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-silk-shadow-outfit-for-genesis-8-females
Hi. The problem is I found the pics on google or facebook with no description or tag or any credits just mentioning they belong to daz... so I don't know who they belong to or who is in the promo product that's why I asked here on the forum.
#3 is Basics - Summer Skirt (Tami)