Outfit problem

Hi. 

I installed this outfit: https://www.daz3d.com/sugar-for-v4-outfit

but when I try to equip it on V4  nothing happens. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,026

Which files are you trying to load? Sounds to me you may be using a material file rather than the actual items.

• Leana said:

Which files are you trying to load? Sounds to me you may be using a material file rather than the actual items.

I'm assuming that's the outfit but when I click to apply it on V4 nothing shows up. I have no problem with other V4 outfits , just this one.

456.jpg
    1004 x 700 - 159K
    edited September 2020

That thumbnail definitely looks like a material pose from a texture add-on. You need to load the actual clothes, from the figures library.

Post edited by Leana on
  • Leana said:

That thumbnail definitely looks like a material pose from a texture add-on. You need to load the actual clothes, from the figures library.

Where can I find them? I searched everywhere but I can only find that. And this is all that I have in that location

Dusk folder is missing.

figures.jpg
    979 x 506 - 118K
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139
    edited September 2020

They should be in Poser Formats - Figures - SugarV4 - are you definitely looking under Poser Formats in Content Library?

ETA: How did you install? I don't see why anything for V4 would be installed into a "Dusk" folder.

Post edited by MelanieL on
    edited September 2020

"Dusk" is not the folder for the product, that's the name of an add-on (this one I suppose).

The folder to load the base outfit is "SugarV4" in Figures library. Once you've loaded the outfit you can apply the Dusk textures to it.

sugar_v4.PNG
    436 x 833 - 176K
    Post edited by Leana on
  •  

Leana said:

"Dusk" is not the folder for the product, that's the name of an add-on (this one I suppose).

The folder to load the base outfit is "SugarV4" in Figures library. Once you've loaded the outfit you can apply the Dusk textures to it.

Hello my outfit does not appear there. I have Sugar for V4 - Outfit This is the base product?

edited September 2020
    Hello my outfit does not appear there. I have Sugar for V4 - Outfit This is the base product?

Yes, this is the base product. I reinstalled it in a test directory to take that screenshot so that it is in the default location, so it should definitely be there.

Post edited by Leana on
  • Leana said:

Yes, this is the base product. I reinstalled it in a test directory to take that screenshot so that it is in the default location, so it should definitely be there.

How can I install it in a test directory?

I installed it manually: I unziped the product zip to a temp folder on my PC, then moved the runtime directory from the temp folder into a test folder listed as a content drectory in DS preferences.

• Leana said:

I installed it manually: I unziped the product zip to a temp folder on my PC, then moved the runtime directory from the temp folder into a test folder listed as a content drectory in DS preferences.

I installed the full bundle again and now it's working perfectly.