Darwins' Schtuff Pt Deux

Comments

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074

Thank ya!  Hopefully I can get some of his icons rendered overnight before I crash. XD

• FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883

Ohh wow he looks amazong. 

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,783

Amazing as always... heart

Thank you very much!

Unfortunately, I had to place Ichiban back into my tester list and used the randomizer for a second tester who is taking very good care of him so far.  Ichiban, again- my apologies, but you're on the list still!

Icons almost done; dial cards left to do and one fix to look at. Then PROMOS. oi.

OH- I will be working on tweaks with the NightLight Globe set as well as adding a couple more figures to round out the set on the suggestion of a trusted fellow PA.  Then I can send the complete set out for a tester as well.  Anyone wanting to take a crack at them when they are ready, please let me know. I won't use the randomizer for this one; first come, first serve as they say. ;)

*raises hand* Meeee please. I would love to test them out.

*raises hand* Meeee please. I would love to test them out.

Will do!  As soon as they are completed/updated, I will message you with the dropbox link.  Thank you!

Uhh awesome. Thank you! I'm looking forward to test them.

Awesome, I will let you know!

In the meantime between work, puppies and life- promos are slowly coming together.  I finally got the fixes needed to be done to send off to my tester as well-just have to zip and upload to dropbox while working today!

Raw promo render sneakpeak:

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Very, um, nice…?
    wink

Great promo!

Thank you!  Processed version; had to clone out a chunk of a braid that cut through the neck of the jacket I didn't see along with minor hot spot removal, slight contrast, saturation and sharpening as well.

Wow looking good.Creepy good :D 

Thank ya!

Did you see that Asceline is on the landing page?

Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-12 um 20.10.39.png
    1270 x 666 - 853K

I didn't!  How cool, thank you for showing me. :D 

The only render I've been able to actually do in the past few weeks; slapped some props I have, but haven't used yet into a scene with an HDRI I haven't used yet and plopped Mikhail down right into it. 

• Looking good, I like it!

edited August 2020

I was able to get two completed renders using Mikhail, while beta testing.

My favorite of the two is…

Dark Angel

Dark Angel, by L'Adair

The second image is lighter, both in topic and tone…

Smolder

Smolder, by L'Adair

Post edited by L'Adair on
    edited August 2020

^ perhaps it's just me (or my screen) but Mikhail's skin looks rather purple/grey in smolder.

Post edited by Hylas on
    Hylas said:

^ perhaps it's just me (or my screen) but Mikhail's skin looks rather purple/grey in smolder.

I'd say it's a combination of using the Alternate body color, higher gloss (for a "wet, sweaty" look,) and the hdri lighting. On my screen, the skin tone is definitely more gray tones than brown. Not sure I'd call it purple, though, so there could be differences in how our monitors display the colors. I'd expect those differences to be subtle. (I really miss my old color-calibrated CRT monitor. Sure, it was a boat anchor, but colors didn't change depending on what angle I looked at the image! I wonder if LCD/LED monitors will ever work that way… sigh.)

I totally forgot Mikhail was getting released today. LOL 

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,814
    edited August 2020

I totally forgot Mikhail was getting released today. LOL 

Congrats! Hope he's doing well for you!

Post edited by vwrangler on

Thank you!  He is doing well, which I *greatly* appreciate!    I hate not having a release sooner; life has been massively hectic, as I believe a lot of people are experiencing lately.  Hopefully things will calm down some.  

• Congrats on Mikhail being released Dar.

And feel to add me as a tester if you like (and thanks to L'Adair for pointing me in the direction of this thread).

David

Hi David!

Thank you very much, I appreciate that!  You have been added to the tester list and will be part of the next round of "randomizing". :) 

• Starting a new dude; hoping to get him done for a tester at the beginning of October for my annual Halloween release. ;) We'll see.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Looks like he's up for some mischief... and looking good too :)

Starting a new dude; hoping to get him done for a tester at the beginning of October for my annual Halloween release. ;) We'll see.

Sigh…

Ever so gorgeous. Again.

angel

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Out of curiosity, is he part of the Family, or on his own so to say? also I do hope you and yours are doing well!

• Mischief?  More than likely.  lol  Thank you both!

As for being part of the Family- nope.  Being part of a larger story-yup.  XD  We're doing well enough, hope yours is as well!