Trumarcar's Freebies Updated 18th December 2017

Comments

• trumarcartrumarcar Posts: 489
    edited December 1969

Thank you - I would love to see the Dennis the Menace pics!!

The poses are mostly from or adapted from "Lil Squirt" or "Lil Bundle" from RDNA.

edited April 2014

There are new Hero Pants at KCTC Freebies for Cupcake and the Bodysuit for Gumdrops with all the Cupcake and Furballs morphs added as per request.

ccbodysuit_tc.jpg
    500 x 500 - 143K
    ccheropants_tc.jpg
    500 x 500 - 122K
    Post edited by trumarcar on
  • tiggerspringstiggersprings Posts: 304
    edited December 1969

Oh, goodness, so cute. :D Thank you!

edited December 1969

Thank you Tiggersprings! :-)

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Thank you. These are darling.

edited April 2014

Thanks, Anne! :)

edited April 2014

Been busy this week. A Railway driver and conductor for Gummie professions. The driver has boots, cap, scarf, shirt and shovel. There is a mat pose for the overalls, too (see below). The conductor has a jacket with built in waistcoat, shirt and watchchain, cap, whistle, ticket punch (and jacket morph to fit it in his pocket), flag and mat pose for the Butler pants (another profession). He is wearing the butler's shoes, too, but he did ask first.

The fabulous train is by Mr. Sparky and is FREEEEE at Content Paradise!! :-)

Then there is a tshirt and overalls for Gummie. Lots of mat poses for both, with morphs for the overalls, to help fit over clothing.

Both at Treasurechest on the Gumdrops page.

gumoveralls_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 280K
    gumrailway_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 292K
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950
    edited December 1969

They are really nice, and there is much to be downloaded there, i better get to work :)

edited December 1969

Glad you like them! :-)

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

You took the gummies again on a great trip. Lovely and adorable. Thanks again!!!!

edited December 1969

You're welcome, Spanky! They do like to get around. :-)

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Ooooo, my Gummies are going to travel in style. Thank you, Trumarcar.

edited December 1969

Just want to show you how innocent a little boy can look, when he's dresssed up in your great clothes

Innocence.jpg
    527 x 725 - 156K
    edited December 1969

Sure i did :) thanks a lot. I like everything there.

edited April 2014

Thanks a lot, Attic Anne - wonder where they are going? :)

Awwww - love the picture, Spanky, especially his expression. He does look very sweet and innocent! ;-)

Thank you, Gulan7 - you made my day! :-)

• tiggerspringstiggersprings Posts: 304
    edited December 1969

Just want to show you how innocent a little boy can look, when he's dresssed up in your great clothes

So cute!

edited December 1969

trumarcar said:

Thank you, Gulan7 - you made my day! :-)

Thank you too, you made my week :)

edited April 2014

Victorian dress for Gumdrops. Dress, apron, bustle, collar, earrings, hat, bag, riding hat, open parasol and closed parasol.

Five sets of textures for these and the Frilly Boots from Gumdrop's Frilly Coat at Treasurechest.

Use the bustle OR the apron - they were not made to be used together....and have fun!

From Treasurechest on the Gumdrops page.

gumvictorian_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 373K
  • launoklaunok Posts: 778
    edited April 2014

This is such a lovely set for Gumdrops but somehow I can't get it to download fully. Chrome is normally working greatly but today the download of about 33.9 mb stops everytime between 1-4 mb or so. I have also tried via Firefox but same occurs. I have cleared all cookies, cache, etc but it just keep doing this. Hopefully a few hours later or tomorrow, etc I can try download again. Yesterday sharecg was troublesome but working again and I have managed to download a dress by Jan of about 100 mb without problems.

Thanks for keep making these lovely clothing sets! :)

Laura

Post edited by launok on
    edited December 1969

Glad you like it, but it is a shame that there are problems downloading. I just got the same thing. If it doesn't work in a few hours, I will try splitting the files.

edited December 1969

Beautiful ... you take us on another Gumdrops Timetravel. I like how you jump through the different centuries. And I think, that the Parasol, the bag and the hats will also fit with 18th Century Dres for the Gummie females.

edited April 2014

trumarcar said:
    Glad you like it, but it is a shame that there are problems downloading. I just got the same thing. If it doesn't work in a few hours, I will try splitting the files.

The Gumdrop railway and Gumdrop overall downloads I have quickly tried again as a download test, which I have successfully downloaded a few days back without any problems but now they are also having the same problems even if the file sizes are lower than the Victorian set. To save yourself trouble by splitting up the files, rather check out if it's not a server problem as was the case with ShareCG recently and also now at Mirye Software the toon people stop downloading too soon, definitely something going on, on the networks. :smirk:

Thanks again for your hard work!

Laura

Post edited by launok on
    edited December 1969

Thank you Spanky!

It seems to be working okay this morning, Laura. Hope you manage to get it okay. Let me know if there are problems.

edited April 2014

trumarcar said:
    Thank you Spanky!

It seems to be working okay this morning, Laura. Hope you manage to get it okay. Let me know if there are problems.

Hi, I forgot to try earlier today but now later afternoon am having the same problems. Usually I can download from your site so don't know what the problem is to download. It seems if something is interfering with the download but what it is, is hard to say. But don't worry ... I can try at another stage or later in the week and see if I can download then. Strangely I have managed to download the free Chunk character a while back today of about 130 mb smoothly but yesterday I couldn't at all. I still think it's something on the network not working correctly as should.

EDIT: Now an hour and half later than I have first written this message I got the file finally to download!!! :lol:
    I have noticed that Google Chrome sometimes not connecting properly, one moment it can't find Daz3D, next moment it's ok again ... all network related problems as all of a sudden ShareCG can't open via Google the whole day!

Laura

Post edited by launok on
    edited December 1969

:-) Hooray!! :-)

Glad you managed to get it. There have been some very strange things happening with the internet, recently.

edited May 2014

As many skins as I could think of, redone for Gumdrop Remapped by France, from KCTC Freebies. They include several by France, because with the help of my friends from KCTC, we thought that she would have wanted them done, too.

Details in the Readme.

remapskins_500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 299K
    edited December 1969

Nice :) i just saw tubes there i will have to check them soon.

edited December 1969

Thanks, Gulan. :)

There are some great tubes on the KCTC Freebies site. :-)

edited December 1969

Yes, i better get them as it seems i have a free day :). Also I will need to delete a lots of things too so i can make room for others that i really need.

edited December 1969

Sorry for the late response ... I could imagine how many time you spend to convert all that skins. Great job. Thank you very much for sharing.