DAZ Studio Tutorials

13»

Comments

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited October 2019
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited October 2019

WUT!!!?  I guess my rights have been reduced to peasant?

Capture.JPG
    1662 x 991 - 141K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • Tutorial How to Integrate Photos with your DAZ Renders

Absolute waste of money. You can watch how someone scrolls through his picture gallery forever. The summary on the product page announces what is being negotiated. However, this does not come at that point. No tricks, no tips. Just a miserably long conversation with someone in the background. I deeply regret this purchase.

• mrbelbalamrbelbala Posts: 0

Here is a link to the DAZ Studio 4 tutorials found in the DAZ 3D Document Center. This link will go directly to the video tutorial section: DAZ STUDIO 4 VIDEO TUTORIALS

DAZ 3D Forum Tutorials provided from the Community of DAZ 3D great people: DAZ Forum Tutorials

Thank you so much, this is is my first day with Daz studio, hungery to learn and to practice. 

• I Started to use DAZ 3D last month, my last journey in to 3D was with 3DS back in the 90s, using underpowered PC's as the proper ones were mega expensive, really silly money.

So the immediate problem I have is that when rendering, the colours seem oddly muted.

This is something I knocked up today as example. What am I not understanding here(Proberbly a lot)

Pinup 02.png
    605 x 665 - 502K
  • PlizzePlizze Posts: 11
    edited May 2022

Daz Studio displays links to video tutorials, but these videos are private.
    In Daz Documentation Center it is not possible to login
    How old are these links to non-existent videos?
    This is serious?

Captura.PNG
    1913 x 1017 - 540K
    Post edited by Plizze on
  • If you want to make DAZ3d the most popular software then absolute newbies (aka me) need good step-by-step videos and text how-tos.  You have the best apps and modles but they are usless unless new customers can use them.

• Do we need to login in order to see the tutorial videos? I tried viewing without logging in but the video was unviewable, it said it was private.

Also, I tried using my daz3d.com credentials but that didn't work. Do we need a different login for the DAZ docs (http://docs.daz3d.com/)? If so, I didn't see anywhere where you can create a new account.

Thanks.

• There are so many DAZ tutorials on YouTube. Like this DAZ Studio 101 Full Course, for instance DAZ Studio 101 (Full Course 2018) - YouTube 

Or you can just use Google for any specific question.

• Daz 3D Tutorial: How to Download Content for Daz Studio

when i login and click on this video is says i can't view it because it's private. I seem to be coming across a lot of tutorial/help info that I can't see/doesn't function even when logged in.

PLEAE HALP!

• azuremoss said:

Do we need to login in order to see the tutorial videos? I tried viewing without logging in but the video was unviewable, it said it was private.

Also, I tried using my daz3d.com credentials but that didn't work. Do we need a different login for the DAZ docs (http://docs.daz3d.com/)? If so, I didn't see anywhere where you can create a new account.

Thanks.

I'm having the same problem but I logged in, and it shows I'm logged in yet many tutorial videos (not all, just the ones I need to watch) are marked private. Kinda frustrating. HALP! 

• jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 468

azuremoss said:

Do we need to login in order to see the tutorial videos? I tried viewing without logging in but the video was unviewable, it said it was private.

Thanks.

Logging into DAZ3D should not be needed for most (all?) Daz Studio free tutorials. As Eternal Force said: There are so many DAZ tutorials on YouTube. Like this DAZ Studio 101 Full Course, for instance DAZ Studio 101 (Full Course 2018) - YouTube.  The referenced YouTube totorial was made by Jay Versluis in 2018 - but they're still helpful.  His YouTube channel (The WP Guru) has many Daz Studio tutorials old and recent. He has been commissioned by DAZ3D to make Daz Studio videos just for DAZ3D.  His principal assignment has been to record a series of live tutorials under the umbrella title In the Studio.  These are also free via DAZ3D (https://www.daz3d.com/in-the-studio-with-daz-3d) or the DAZ 3D YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF3LSR7D48MfLu1beMSxJ2O8j8FHpOY9f).

Jay has also recorded a lengthy series of videos for the Daz Studio Masterclass for DAZ3D (https://www.daz3d.com/community/masterclass).  The first part of the Masterclass series (23 videos) is free for anyone to watch. Parts 2 and 3 of the series are only available to Daz+ members.

Jay also has several other sites/ventures on which he records informational videos.  One to which I subscribe for very low cost is his Pateron channel.  Some (not all) of his Patreon videoa are "earlyy release" in nature and appear several days later on his YouTube channel.

Tutorial videos that you purchase at DAZ3D are usually installed into the General folder of your Daz Studio content location and can be accessed manually from there.  They can also be moved to any location on your computer and accessed from there.

• jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 468

vincentfink said:

Daz 3D Tutorial: How to Download Content for Daz Studio

when i login and click on this video is says i can't view it because it's private. I seem to be coming across a lot of tutorial/help info that I can't see/doesn't function even when logged in.

PLEAE HALP!

For some reason DAZ3D has removed that video from the public.  There is a Downloading Content video series on the DAZ 3D YouTube channel where the entry thumbnail indicates seven videos but when I click on View Full Playlist, only six video titles are shown.  Those six video titles there are the same as the six that cover the same six topics still remaining in the Download Content series at the DAZ3D site.

• SadeSade Posts: 883

I made some tutorials, hope they are useful. Link.

• Sade said:

I made some tutorials, hope they are useful. Link.

This is great, @Sade! However, it looks like the link is broken.  

• SadeSade Posts: 883
    Um. Because i linked my text not the link. Sorry. https://3dshards.com/tag/tutorial/ here it is. Im focusing one problem and visual solution, since my english is punishing :)) but i hope they are useful. If you have question/theme feel free write to me. Sorry about bad linking have a great day
  • Eternal ForceEternal Force Posts: 293
    edited March 2023

Now the link is working, @Sade! Thank you for your work. The more DAZ turorials are in the Internet, the better. smiley

An image from one of your tutorials really caught my attention.

This  one.

I reallly like it! Could you tell me about it? What character was used in it? What  armor? What background? 

This is a really nice work. The colors and the mood are great.  

01.jpg
    1379 x 824 - 391K
    Post edited by Eternal Force on
  • I bought the "Basics and Beyond Tutorial Bundle" because I'm a newbee and have no clue how to work with DAZ. I expected to get the videos alongside with the material that is used in the course. Unfortunately I didn't get a downloadlink or any hint where I can find the videos that belong to the course. Without the videos the course is useless. I hope somebody is able to help me, thanks

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,209

mirco.muller said:

I bought the "Basics and Beyond Tutorial Bundle" because I'm a newbee and have no clue how to work with DAZ. I expected to get the videos alongside with the material that is used in the course. Unfortunately I didn't get a downloadlink or any hint where I can find the videos that belong to the course. Without the videos the course is useless. I hope somebody is able to help me, thanks

I don't have that, but most of the ones I do have, the tutorial type of stuff is in the "General" portion of the library:

My Daz 3d Library > General

I install everything using DIM, so if I need to find something, I go to the installed tab, find the product, right-click on the product > Show Installed Files

For something like this bundle, a Lot of stuff will show up. Start looking for anything that might look like a web link or video file. Probably a link. If you click on it it'll take you directly to the folder it's stored in.

Hope this helps ;)

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,209

Dartanbeck said:

mirco.muller said:

I bought the "Basics and Beyond Tutorial Bundle" because I'm a newbee and have no clue how to work with DAZ. I expected to get the videos alongside with the material that is used in the course. Unfortunately I didn't get a downloadlink or any hint where I can find the videos that belong to the course. Without the videos the course is useless. I hope somebody is able to help me, thanks

I don't have that, but most of the ones I do have, the tutorial type of stuff is in the "General" portion of the library:

My Daz 3d Library > General

I install everything using DIM, so if I need to find something, I go to the installed tab, find the product, right-click on the product > Show Installed Files

For something like this bundle, a Lot of stuff will show up. Start looking for anything that might look like a web link or video file. Probably a link. If you click on it it'll take you directly to the folder it's stored in.

Hope this helps ;)

Update:

Actually, just use this and it takes you to the full playlist. It's unlisted so you won't find it browsing YouTube, but you can simply use the YouTube presentation in the product's store page, hit the "Watch on YouTube" part and it brings up the first video and the full playlist.