SITE UPDATES, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION

Comments

• RadioactiveLilyRadioactiveLily Posts: 344
    edited December 1969

I don't know where else to post this feedback, so I'll put it here.

I really miss the compatibility chart that used to be on the front page of store items. The first thing I want to know before anything else is if an item is Poser compatible. I would like to see that information right out on the front page again, as to me it's the most important thing to know.

• MechRMechR Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

Do I have to provide my address? :down: The old purchase system did not require it, at least not for free items.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited June 2012

Sarsifus said:
    O.K., if this is where we post to discuss website-related issues:

1. Who is [name removed], and why does his name appear in the my login window every time I try to log into the new site?

This is a known issue - you can't actually access the other person's account details, nor can anyone who sees your name when they arrive see yours, but it is alarming. Deliberately logging out when you are done should avoid it for now (at least, I never get the "Not so-and-so" message).

2. After logging in successfully with MY name, why am I unable to save items to my wishlist -- everything crashes with some
    kind of security error.

Try logging out and restarting your browser. If that doesn't clear it, make a bug report to the Web Search category on the bug tracker https://bugs.daz3d.com/my_view_page.php (requires a new registration if you don't have an account there already).

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

THere is one item in the store that is giving an error on wishlists, and everything else as well. Can't remember what it is though.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

Crazy Nights or the texture add-on, Platinum Club.

• PetraPetra Posts: 1,143
    edited December 1969

I get * fatale * error messages when I want to contact support and even when I send a mail to Sales Support it comes back with an * Error Message *
    WTF.>:-(

Petra

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969
  • deadtomdeadtom Posts: 5
    edited June 2012

I understand that DAZ is going through a web change now and so I've waited for them to fill my $30.45 order. My E-Check through PayPal says it was paid. DAZ order number 8651310 ,, May 14, 2012. Can someone from DAZ look into this? Thanks. Problem Fixed. Thanks DAZ

Post edited by deadtom on
  • f7eerf7eer Posts: 116
    edited December 1969

On the My Subscriptions page

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/subscriptions/customer/

There is an entry for my Platinum Club subscription.

a. When I click on Edit, I wind up on a page with the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function format() on a non-object in /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/design/frontend/enterprise_daz/default/template/aw_sarp/customer/subscription/summary.phtml on line 34 Fatal error: Class 'Mage' not found in /var/www/html/magento.daz3d.com/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 244

b. When I click on Payments History, I have a one-line "history" consisting of today's date, blank order #, blank order status and an amount of $0.00. I expected to see a history of all the monthly charges.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited May 2012

Merged with the thread about this issue.
    Take note of the email addresses you need to use for temporary access to the support system

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Vulcan219Vulcan219 Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Forgot my old account and made a new account, and had it to send a confirmation to my new email address, but it never sent it, also I found my old account info, and now it will not let me change it to the new Email I have, saying there is another user with that account, So I changed it to my gmail account until I can get someone to either kill my new account request so I can change my current account to that email address or have someone to change my account to that email address for me. If you can help me I wil PM you or will send an email to where I need to to get it done. Thanks in advance for getting some help for me.

Vulcan219

• ScytharScythar Posts: 127
    edited December 1969

Same here...
    My super suit pro (suite) went through i think, because 'order complete' status, but DL's are pending for more then a week now !!!
    plz HELP !

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

Please contact support at one of the address's listed. They have 100s of these issues and are working on them as fast as possible.

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

Scythar said:
    Same here...
    My super suit pro (suite) went through i think, because 'order complete' status, but DL's are pending for more then a week now !!!
    plz HELP !

Try resetting the items through your order history. I had that issue and called CS and that was the solution. The pending DLs changed to available when you reset.

Hope it works for you!

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Website issue.

Hiya, bit of a weird one for you, on the Daz Free Content page there are 17 items, however change the sort to 30 or 60 items per page from the default of 15 and it drops to 7 items. :-)

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    edited May 2012

Still cannot find Carrara 8 pro upgrade, in the new store. There is only the full version for 549 bucks. Old store had upgrade prices from c6pro, c7pro, 7 non pro, bryce 7pro and maybe others.

The non pro version has a separate upgrade store item, though it mentions a pulldown menu for C7 express or C7 that does not exist.

Is this going to be fixed or is everything stalled due to new store problems and pending C8.5 release?

Are there any rewards for bug hunters? A tip to get you guys more feedback and trying to turn something negative to positive...

Post edited by 3drendero on
  • ebauer01ebauer01 Posts: 21
    edited December 1969

Morana said:
    I don't know where else to post this feedback, so I'll put it here.

I really miss the compatibility chart that used to be on the front page of store items. The first thing I want to know before anything else is if an item is Poser compatible. I would like to see that information right out on the front page again, as to me it's the most important thing to know.

I second this; there's no reason it should be hidden behind a tab. I don't need to add a click to every product I view!

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Actually, what we should ask for is that info about compatibility is included at all in the first place. For example: Historical Curls by Neftis (a new hair for Genesis released recently) - according to the info on it´s page this item is compatible with... nothing!

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,751
    edited December 1969

It would appear the store still cannot tell that you have already bought an item -- even if it's a freebie. I just put the Genesis Bracers in my cart (because it came up in the New Items) then wondered if I hadn't already downloaded it. Lo and behold, I had, just yesterday. But not a peep out of the store software about having already purchased this product.

• BagletBaglet Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but the "Required Products" link is way off. I was looking at this and the required products was the Dream Home: Kitchen:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/mfd-for-genesis-wonderland-expansion

It appears that a lot of these Required Products links are off.

FYI

EDIT TO ADD: It also appears that these links change to something else. For me, the above link now says that M4 Morphs ++ are the Required Product.

This is still happening. It looks like the code used to access the required item from the DB is out of sync and gets the nth next item. Forcing a reload changes the 'required item' to something else totally unconnected. I just hope the bug is in the code and not in the DB.

A small thing that has gone:
    Pages used to note what else other than the item had been used in renders. This was useful as it could draw attention to something overlooked.

• MarkMMarkM Posts: 27
    edited December 1969

Just wondering if anybody knows , if a fix for not being able to download is in the works . I bought the supersuit pro bundle friday , it would be nice if I could download it. It shows up on my account as complete but it's like the links don't go anywhere.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

MarkM said:
    Just wondering if anybody knows , if a fix for not being able to download is in the works . I bought the supersuit pro bundle friday , it would be nice if I could download it. It shows up on my account as complete but it's like the links don't go anywhere.

If the order shows as complete, try resetting the order and see if that corrects the download links.

• Martin_CMartin_C Posts: 164
    edited December 1969

My PC membership keeps being randomly turned on and off again - currently it is turned off (for no appearant reason). In my account it is perfectly valid and active, but both the shop and my wishlist only displays full prices.

I'm not a nitpicker and if a new shop has some initial problems then I'm happy to accept it for a couple of days. However, the freshly bought PC membership seems to be entirely unusable right now. Even in the brief moments when it seems to be active, I simply won't DARE to order anything as long as these massive problems exist.

For that reason I second the opinions that DAZ should consider a compensation for the massive downtime. After all, the PC is a subscription, and (sadly, at present) it is a subscription for nothing at all.

I also think it is time for a road map: If DAZ takes a week, or 2 weeks, or 4 weeks to sort it out (and/or return to the old shop, which would be a good option in my very humble opinion) then we should know.

We all understand that this is shop run by human beings who are affected by software failure. I am perfectly confident that everyone is very hard working on solutions. So if you say something like "we are sorry, but it will take 2 weeks before you can use this shop again" then I (and I'm sure the majority of customers) will understand, wish you good luck and success and will be back after the storm.

But... please SAY something like this to simply let us know what to expect (thanks in advance).

• MoonTalkerMoonTalker Posts: 12
    edited December 1969

Hi, I have been trying to contact support for the last week.

I first noticed a problem with my account when I received a second notification of me paying a monthly PC subscription within a day a previous notification. I checked in my account and saw that I had been paying for two PC memberships since August last year. I tried contacting DAZ using the shortcut in the notification but that just came back undelivered.

At the time this forum was not working and the customer service form give a 404 error.

I telephoned DAZ (from the UK) and was told that the person I needed to talk to was busy, they took my details and said that they would contact me. They also said that if I needed to email them then the address was 'cs @ daz3d.com'.

I was not contacted by DAZ so I sent an email with all the details, order numbers, dates etc to the cs address. I also read, in this thread, that account problems should be sent to 'support'. I still heard nothing so I sent a copy of my email to 'support'.

In all this time I have received nothing from DAZ, not even an acknowledgement, except for the usual sales letters (For some odd reason I always get two of them).

What else do I need to do to get DAZ to look into this?

• grUmoVLCgrUmoVLC Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Past day May 25 I purchased the whole Genesis Supersuit Suite and I can't download anything. :-(

• deadtomdeadtom Posts: 5
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much.... Tom

• BagletBaglet Posts: 0
    edited May 2012

apriori said:
    Hi, I have been trying to contact support for the last week.

What else do I need to do to get DAZ to look into this?

Try emailing aanderson @ daz3d.com (without spaces)

Aundrea was very helpful sorting out a problem for me.

Post edited by Baglet on
  • MarkMMarkM Posts: 27
    edited December 1969

Reseting my downloads doesn't seem to work in my case , I have tried that twice .

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

MarkM said:
    Reseting my downloads doesn't seem to work in my case , I have tried that twice .

It doesn't help me either. :(