What happened to Headkase Sensible Shoes?

Comments

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited December 1969

I've got Sensible Shoes 2.0 for Staci if you still need them.
    Is it possible too send it via PM?

Yes you can, but im sure the archive is bigger than the attachment limit for PM's.
    As such, I just sent you a PM as to where you can email the archive to.

-MJ

• none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited December 1969

MJ007 said:
    I've got Sensible Shoes 2.0 for Staci if you still need them.
    Is it possible too send it via PM?

Yes you can, but im sure the archive is bigger than the attachment limit for PM's.
    As such, I just sent you a PM as to where you can email the archive to.

-MJ

Ah! Just found that out.
    No Prob.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

MJ007 said:
    mjc1016 said:

Others
    Sensible Shoes 2.0 for Sadie.zip

I think this should be renamed to:
    Sensible Shoes 2.0 for Sadie and Sam.zip

which was the file original name.

-MJ

Done...

edited February 2014

*** UPDATE ***

Thanks to None01ohone and Robkelk via Fringewood Design, I have now added Sensible Shoes for Cookie, Terai Yuki 2 (TY2), Skye, & Staci to the collection. So we now have collected:

Sensible Shoes: A3, H3, M3, V3/V2, S3, MilBaby3 (incl Bossy Boots), Matt/Maddie, K4 (incl Bossy Boots), V4, M4, G4, Miki2, Little One, Ball Joint Doll, Sadie/Sam, Cookie/Chip, Staci, Skye, & TY2
    Bossy Boots: A3, H3, V4, H4, M4

That leaves the following still missing from the Sensible Shoes/Bossy Boots collection:

Sensible Shoes: Scampixie
    Bossy Boots: Scampixie

Hopefully we can locate these last archive to complete the collection.

Also, if anyone is looking for the archives we have, please contact myself (MJ007), robkelk, or mjc1016 as I think we all have the same files.

-MJ

Post edited by MJ007 on
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,209
    edited December 1969

I remember giving the links for Scampixie to someone at another site. After I get some sleep I will ask her if she downloaded them and still have the files. The site is doing updates or something right now or would post the message to her now.

• Guardian Angel 671Guardian Angel 671 Posts: 213
    edited February 2014

Rats I just realized that I lost my copies so I'll need ta get em again. I was curious was their dawn refits done for Bossy Boots?I don't recall seeing the sensible shoes refitted to her yet but thought that I saw the boots done though. Also is there easy tuts on converting shoes to fit other characters?

Post edited by Guardian Angel 671 on
  • TaishoBeeTaishoBee Posts: 68
    edited February 2014

Hey guys some of the fits were done by me and are available on ShareCG. TaishoBee. :: http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=taishobee

Includes MB3/H4/M4/K4/A3/H3.

Also here is my 4 shared folder with what I have. I have written permission to share these from HeadKase.

Includes Pranx's fits.

Shoes: http://www.4shared.com/folder/-oQrI0t5/Sensible_Shoes.html
    Boots (plus version 1 if needed/wanted): http://www.4shared.com/folder/nvCqeHZb/Bossy_Boots.html
    I am willing to convert the boots to other models.

Post edited by TaishoBee on
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,209
    edited December 1969

I knew you would come through TaishoBee, thanks for the links.

• Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 541
    edited December 1969

I have both the Bossy Boots and Sensible Shoes for Pranx. I haven't read the whole thread but I gather you're looking for these?

Let me know.

edited December 1969

I knew you would come through TaishoBee, thanks for the links.

You're welcome! :D You know how I am with Pranx lol

edited December 1969

TaishoBee said:
    Hey guys some of the fits were done by me and are available on ShareCG. TaishoBee. :: http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=taishobee

Also here is my 4 shared folder with what I have. I have written permission to share these from HeadKase.

Includes Pranx's fits.

Boots (plus version 1 if needed/wanted): http://www.4shared.com/folder/nvCqeHZb/Bossy_Boots.html

If you can convert to poser Dawn I'd love that -that is if you can since she's weightmapped. A friend of mine did but I'm a test his files tomorrow morning for him. Thankies.

edited December 1969

What surprises me is that there weren't any for Freak, Luke/Laura or David 3.

edited December 1969

TaishoBee said:

Includes Pranx's fits.

If you can convert to poser Dawn I'd love that -that is if you can since she's weightmapped. A friend of mine did but I'm a test his files tomorrow morning for him. Thankies.

I might be able to, however I don't own the license for her :( (I use Crossdresser).

I CAN convert them to Luke/Laura/David and possibly Freak.

edited March 2014

TaishoBee said:
    TaishoBee said:

Includes Pranx's fits.

I might be able to, however I don't own the license for her :( (I use Crossdresser).

How do you use crossdresser on shoes & get them to work well? I have her license but bad luck with converting shoes lol.Also If I could figure how to do that-how do I contact headkase for permission to share the refits? Do I send a pm here?

Post edited by Guardian Angel 671 on
    edited December 1969

TaishoBee said:

I've got Luke/Laura and Freak...

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

I have both the Bossy Boots and Sensible Shoes for Pranx. I haven't read the whole thread but I gather you're looking for these?

Let me know.

Yes, please! PM sent.
  • Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 541
    edited December 1969

robkelk said:

Let me know.

Yes, please! PM sent.

Replied.

edited December 1969

robkelk said:

Let me know.

Yes, please! PM sent.

Replied.

Thank you.

I now have a complete set of Sensible Shoes and Bossy Boots.

• edited March 2014

Can anyone help me with texturing Headkase's Sensible Shoes & Bossy Boots for Krystal? I have special ones for Krystal but I can't texture them. Can someone help me please?

Post edited by jordancastellanos1992 on
  • edited December 1969

ON second thought, can someone please PM me Headkase's Sensible Shoes 2.0 & Headkase's Bossy Boots?

edited December 1969

ON second thought, can someone please PM me Headkase's Sensible Shoes 2.0 & Headkase's Bossy Boots?
    They;re too big to fit in a PM. PM me with an email address that can handle 58MB (if you want them all).
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Seems like a case where DropBox would come in very useful. You can then PM a link to the drop box file rather than publish it.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Seems like a case where DropBox would come in very useful. You can then PM a link to the drop box file rather than publish it.

We considered that, but we'd lose control of the link as soon as we sent it out. Eventually, somebody who would be willing to upload the shoes or boots to Second Life would get the link and get the IP, and we'd be back to square one... possibly with Headkase revoking permission to redistribute the files.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    chohole said:

We considered that, but we'd lose control of the link as soon as we sent it out. Eventually, somebody who would be willing to upload the shoes or boots to Second Life would get the link and get the IP, and we'd be back to square one... possibly with Headkase revoking permission to redistribute the files.

Ah OK I can understand that.

edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    They;re too big to fit in a PM. PM me with an email address that can handle 58MB (if you want them all).
    jordancastellanos1992 now has all the Bossy Boots and Sensible Shoes.

And I underestimated the total - they're 61.2MB altogether (which means three emails from a Gmail account).

• SemicharmSemicharm Posts: 373
    edited December 1969

I did a refit of the shoes for Miki3 that I haven't released yet. I was hoping to get a related product finished first, but I could be convinced to release it early. ;)

edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    chohole said:

Don't get me wrong, the situation with SL sucks, but hiding the files away like this doesn't stop them at all. Those guys already have the files. This cloak and dagger stuff doesn't make any sense, it only makes it a PITA for the honest people.

I can sympathize with HK. At one point I was really ready to quit. Take it all down and just walk away. But then I reminded myself why I was even doing any of this at all. I do it because it brings me joy when I have so little, and I wanted to share that with others. The haters and losers be damned.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

MJ007 said:
    I have recently heard back from Headkase, and although it appears he has no desire to return to the 3D Community, he has given his approval for his Sensible Shoes and Bossy Boots products to continue to be circulated as long as we at least attempt to ensure we are not supporting them to sold by a separate party and we attempt to twart these practices the best way we can by sharing them with ONLY reputable individuals not involved in piracy themselves.

Headkase said:
    Hi - Just popping my head in to verify what MJ has said.

Although I have pulled my ShareCG and Rendo listings, I am giving the community here permission to continue sharing my files with genuine users. It would be a pity for new users to miss out on enjoying them, due to the the actions of those without any form of conscience.

That's very kind and generous of Headkase, but how do you exactly verify "reputable individuals"? Would I, say, count? I admit I'm interested in the first, V4 version of both pairs. Tell me how to verify myself and I'll do my best.

I'm now caught up...

I went and renamed them so they all (except the K4 and MilBaby ones) have uniform names.

So, to sum it up, we only lack those V4 version?

edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:
    I'm now caught up...

I went and renamed them so they all (except the K4 and MilBaby ones) have uniform names.

So, to sum it up, we only lack those V4 version?

I have the V4 versions, which most of them need for textures anyway. Here's all the ones I manged to find.

Bossy Boots V4
    Bossy Boots 2.0 V4
    Kids 4 fit
    Krystal

SensibleShoes:
    Vicki-4

A3
    Cookie
    H3
    G4
    Krystal
    Little One
    M3
    M4
    Matt-Maddie
    Miki2
    S3
    Sadie
    Skye
    Staci
    Terai Yuki 2
    V3

I also have SensibleShoes for Miki3 sitting on my harddrive, if anyone's interested.

edited December 1969

Sorry folks, I havent been getting notifications on this thread anymore. Is there anyone still looking for specific shoes/boots or the entire archive?
    If so, please send me a PM with your email address and i will shoot them to you asap.

-MJ