What happened to Headkase Sensible Shoes?

124»

Comments

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

semicharm said:
    mjc1016 said:
    I'm now caught up...

I went and renamed them so they all (except the K4 and MilBaby ones) have uniform names.

So, to sum it up, we only lack those V4 version?

I have the V4 versions, which most of them need for textures anyway. Here's all the ones I manged to find.

Bossy Boots V4
    Bossy Boots 2.0 V4
    Kids 4 fit
    Krystal

SensibleShoes:
    Vicki-4

A3
    Cookie
    H3
    G4
    Krystal
    Little One
    M3
    M4
    Matt-Maddie
    Miki2
    S3
    Sadie
    Skye
    Staci
    Terai Yuki 2
    V3

I also have SensibleShoes for Miki3 sitting on my harddrive, if anyone's interested.
    I thought I had the complete set, but I don't have the 1.0 versions or the refits for Krystal.

• Hi,

Can see that this was from two years ago, but if possible, which I know is slim, would it be possible to get the above files for Bossy Boots and Sensible Shoes?

If so would greatly appreciate it, my email address is:

[email protected]

Thanks so much,

Annie

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,493

I have received requests from Jash147 and Anniekitties.  I have your emails and will be sending you the archives shortly.

-MJ007

• MJ007 said:

I have received requests from Jash147 and Anniekitties.  I have your emails and will be sending you the archives shortly.

-MJ007

Can I request these also? Do I pm you my info or post here?

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,493
    MJ007 said:

-MJ007

Either is fine.

-MJ

• MJ007 said:
    MJ007 said:

-MJ007

Either is fine.

-MJ

I'll post here -  my email is [email protected] thankies

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 387

Real evidence that the real cost of piracy is that talented 3D artists will stop making 3d content for us. Headcase is not alone in his experience.

• looking for entire archive - [email protected]

• ErrilhlErrilhl Posts: 14

This is old, but if possible, I would love for the whole set sent to: [email protected] (I'm a bit of a completionist, and good assets for V4 and such is hard to find nowadays)

• This string is even older now, since Langbakk requested Sensible Shoes for Victoria 4, but if anyone still have it, I'd much like a copy: [email protected]

Merry Christmas!