PC Subscription Problems

Comments

• MarcosDKMarcosDK Posts: 120
    edited December 1969

Seven days reclaiming a refund and still no response. This is not serious. If no solution, in two weeks I will be in another store.

• wondernekowonderneko Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My situation is somehow more complicated:

First of all, I bought an annual PC membership subscription but am still charged for monthly membership subscription every month!

Actually, after you launched the new website, I checked my subscription record and did not find anything.

However, a close check through my purchase history (700+ orders, which is), I do find very strange situation that, as I bought an annual subscription (@ US$69.96, #6901060) on 3/10/11, Daz still continues to charge me for 7.95 -dollar monthly subscription from 3/10/11 to date (6/10/12) (and the order numbers are 6901043, 7020542, 7105011, 7213474, 7302654, 7395187, 7498968, 7586705, 7684531, 7771380, 7863649, 8098265, 8331246, 8538612, 8641508, 100036405, respectievly)

That is to say, my annual subscription is not used at all, although it was paid in full 15 months ago!!

And, even so, I did not get my June monthly rewards of US$ 6.00!!!!!!!!

What happened? I think I seriously need your help (or any support staffs) to solve this issue ASAP!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You need to submit a support ticket, using the Zendesk system and "Sales"

It looks to us as though you bought a new subscription, instead of a renewal.

Give Sales dept as muchinformation as you can, and payment method used..

• wondernekowonderneko Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks, could you please give me a link for the Zendesk?

• edited December 1969

I see last month is full of complains about no access to Platimum Club,
    I hadn't that problem last month but I have it now
    while I geting the PC newletters I cannot go to the Member Only forum too.

• edited December 1969

For anyone that needs to use Carrara 8.5 beta, but can't, because of the serial number issue, here is is a kick fix until they post the new serial number.

For XP only - close Carrara then change your date to anytime last week (e.g. Monday 9th July 2012) then open Carrara again.

Keep up the good work.

Cameron's Baboon

• edited December 1969

It would seem they didn't renew my membership either again. This is getting old. Only way I found out was getting a darn email asking me did I want to join

• edited December 1969

In answer already submitted a support ticket - snort- will stay polite about that one .

• GLWoodardGLWoodard Posts: 3,335
    edited August 2012

I'm about to lose my patience, AGAIN! AGAIN! AGAIN! What is it you people aren't getting here? Again, I can't get into the PC forum! Yet my account shows its still active! I'm tired of submitting support tickets! Now I'm "NOT AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THIS FORUM!" Yet AGAIN!

I'm just about done with you people!&%#^$^$&^T

ScreenShot001.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 106K
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 117K
    Post edited by GLWoodard on
    edited August 2012

I do apologise, but at the moment the only solution is to send a support ticket. DAZ 3D is currently working like crazy to get the PC sorted out. It has been posted in another thread about this problem that a new system is being tested as we speak, will be rigourously tested before it is set live.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

betsy662 said:
    I'm about to lose my patience, AGAIN! AGAIN! AGAIN! What is it you people aren't getting here? Again, I can't get into the PC forum! Yet my account shows its still active! I'm tired of submitting support tickets! Now I'm "NOT AUTHORIZED TO VIEW THIS FORUM!" Yet AGAIN!

I'm just about done with you people!&%#^$^$&^T

I find that sometimes when i click on a forum post link from an email that has been deleted.

edited December 1969

That is true Ian, but unfortunately not in Betsy's case. PC memberships have been dropping put with regularity for some people, which is why DAZ 3D are working so hard on sorting out and stabilising the PC system.

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

I went to the Edit button in My Account and it only had Cancel or Suspend Subscription....so added it to my cart from the store page and it wanted to charge me $29.95 when I went to checkout :-(. Guess I will call when they open....sigh.

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Noshoba said:
    It would seem they didn't renew my membership either again. This is getting old. Only way I found out was getting a darn email asking me did I want to join

I am in the same boat as you and I did not even get the email. Only way I noticed I did not have PC anymore was when I went to check on the $1.99 stuff and it was all Full Price :-(.

• edited December 1969

Ferrio67 said:
    Well, I just had to manually renew my membership, because the CC info they had had been corrupted in the 'upgrade'. I think I have it corrected and paid for, although it's saying delivery as '6/30/12' and renewal as 7/30/12. So either I'm getting an extra month ('cause I can access the PC forum now) or thre is another hiccup in the system.

Once again, I'm wondering who the hell decided to push the upgrade live without fully testing it?

You could have my problem...although I hope no one does. :P My PC just got renewed 58 times...I've been on the phone with Daz and my bank this morning for a long time.... what a mess! :bug:

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I do apologise, but at the moment the only solution is to send a support ticket. DAZ 3D is currently working like crazy to get the PC sorted out. It has been posted in another thread about this problem that a new system is being tested as we speak, will be rigourously tested before it is set live.

How many months has it been since this problem started? Its absolutley amazing to me that DAZ is still in business, with customer service like that Wal-Mart would have been out of business by now!

• edited December 1969

betsy662 said:
    chohole said:

How many months has it been since this problem started? Its absolutley amazing to me that DAZ is still in business, with customer service like that Wal-Mart would have been out of business by now!

In defence of Daz I have to say that anytime I've ever had a problem they have been more than polite and helpful and usually the problem is fixed right away. One thing I don't have any complaints about is their cooperation and the effort they put into making things right!

edited December 1969

How about the defense of the customers? We have put up with this crap since April, no excuse for that, when I went to submit a support ticket just awhile ago, for some reason the page froze up, and it wouldn't submit, makes one wonder!

edited December 1969

Okay! I've tried to submit a support ticket, three times today I've tried, get everything filled out, and then click submit, nothing happens, no tickets are generated, did they turn that off too?

edited December 1969

Okay, so I tried one more time to get into the members only forum, and went right in, so it looks like things are working again, this time! Wonder how long that will last?

• edited December 1969

I've got a problem with not being able to get into the Members area of PC as well. I've sent a form into Tech Support though as it's the weekend I'm guessing I won't hear anything for a while.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

This is happening to people all over the place many are losing there PC membership stauus while still paying while on the other hand others are being given months free and vouchers.
    According to one mod the fix is easy, which makes you wonder why it takes so long to do unless you have the advantage of being able to phone.

• WakakanadaWakakanada Posts: 207
    edited December 1969

My PC subscription is due to end later this month [if memory serves] but I have nothing listed under "My Subscriptions" so I do not know the date of its expiry. Still active member as I am on this forum and getting PC prices. Is anyone else having this problem?

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Are you annual? I always was annual, that's how I am finding it:
    Look at your account, itemized order history for Platinum Club Annual Membership - the date of the order is the date my membership will run out.
    There is a Platinum Club Membership Annual Renewal too, that one tells me when I last paid.

• WakakanadaWakakanada Posts: 207
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Are you annual? I always was annual, that's how I am finding it:
    Look at your account, itemized order history for Platinum Club Annual Membership - the date of the order is the date my membership will run out.
    There is a Platinum Club Membership Annual Renewal too, that one tells me when I last paid.

Thanks! The renewal was made Sept 20th but the original membership was Sept. 25, so I will assume I expire on the 25th. Hopefully they will announce the details of the PC sale by then as this year a lot is hinging on whether they can make it a "no brainer" again.
    ...:-/

• swirlerswirler Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My annual didn't renew and It closed me out early from PC. I'm already out and can't get the renew price, all I see is the full $99.00 priced.

Help?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

swirler said:
    My annual didn't renew and It closed me out early from PC. I'm already out and can't get the renew price, all I see is the full $99.00 priced.

Help?

Contact Support

• edited December 1969

Already did .. sort of a lost cause on a weekend if they end it early on you.

• swirlerswirler Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Noshoba said:
    Already did .. sort of a lost cause on a weekend if they end it early on you.

yeah :(