Heroes, Heroines and 3D Graphics - July Freebie Contest

Comments

• KludgeKludge Posts: 354
    edited December 1969

BWSman said:
    Here's my entry for the challenge.

Title: What's a Girl to Do?

Note that her right hand is curling into a fist. Tin head's version of "needs" doesn't line up with hers and she's probably thinking the torch would make a rather interesting new ... ummm ... accessory for the vorg. An unusual one but none the less interesting. Let the mayhem ensue! :coolsmile:

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646
    edited December 1969

Kludge said:
    DanaTA said:
    Kludge said:
    Frank0314 said:
    OOOH that sounds good.

Well, she kinda missed my birthday (the 18th) but her pies, if caught versus getting splatted with, are *wonderful*

Edit: She = Jeeperz

How did I miss this? Happy Belated Birthday, Kludge!

Thanks. 67 and counting. Each year is a celebration of survival and outliving "certain people" from my childhood & young teen years. I'm still here and even the youngest of them isn't.

Good for you Kludge. Belated happy birthday. It is always "GOOD" to win out on something.

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Kludge said:
    DanaTA said:
    Kludge said:
    Frank0314 said:
    OOOH that sounds good.

Well, she kinda missed my birthday (the 18th) but her pies, if caught versus getting splatted with, are *wonderful*

Edit: She = Jeeperz

How did I miss this? Happy Belated Birthday, Kludge!

Thanks. 67 and counting. Each year is a celebration of survival and outliving "certain people" from my childhood & young teen years. I'm still here and even the youngest of them isn't.

As a fellow Leo, I wish you the solicitations of the day...well...the day past...whenever it was...congratulations.

edited December 1969

Here's the next part of my first entry.
    On a cold rainy street. Page 2
    Twenty minutes later...

ROFL ... "The LT is in it at the stadium watching the game" ... delightful!

Something I find interesting is that, as in the first page, the lead character is female. I've mentioned before that I like that so it in itself is an automatic plus for me. The same dark & dismal feel is present - fitting considering the scene setup - and I'm kind of getting the impression of a dystopian world or at least the locale is. It's something Gibson would enjoy I think and I'm a huge Gibson fan. (Yes, Music, I also like those Gibsons - well, some of them. :lol: )

Keep 'em coming! Errr ... please? :)

edited December 1969

BWSman said:

You've finally saved enough creds to get that tattoo you always wanted; but this tinhead mechanic is telling you that the front inertial damper needs to be replaced...

Free

Aiko 3 base & Nyoko Hair Reg. required

Stinger Reg. required

Space Cafe outfit Reg. required(?)

M3 Jumpsuit (click on downloads; 2nd item on page)

MVorg texture (1st item on page)

welding goggles Reg. required

welding tank & hose Reg. required

cigar Reg. required

smoke (25 from bottom)

spandex shaders (on A3 outfit & helmet) Reg. required

M3Mac version

Paid for

OM Hanger

Steampunk Aviator (helmet)

BWSman, a nice render and it qualifies. Please check your PMs. Nice to see you back and thank you so much for participating.
    Lonnie

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

BWSman said:

You've finally saved enough creds to get that tattoo you always wanted; but this tinhead mechanic is telling you that the front inertial damper needs to be replaced...

http://www.daz3d.com/index.php?&ACT=50&fid=41&aid=10129_MuFnZM47zXzySoTN5Qrc&board_id=1

Cool, I like the look of this one!

Dana

edited December 1969

Twenty minutes later...
    Tracked APC 7 down.
    Light bar from Cheetah add on pack, same page, 5 down.
    Floater bot -> downloads -> top row.
    SWAT girl 1 :
    Vicky 3DAZ model pack
    Natasha #
    Koz Messy hair 6 down
    Vicky swat - see note below.
    SWAT girl 2:
    Aiko 3 #
    Nyoko hair - comes with Aiko3.
    Aiko swat - see note below.
    SWAT guy 1:
    Mike 3 - See Vicky above.
    Sci Fi Officer - skin tex & hair #
    Note on SWAT clothing:
    The Swat uniforms used on Aiko & Vicky 3 come from the now closed site planetvixens.com/freestuff.
    At this time I don't know if they are available online.
    A similar outfit is available on his new site, SG Pegasus for BVH3D's Angela 1.0.
    I don't know if X-Dresser 4 supports this character.
    Mike's uni converted from the Vicky ver with X-Dresser 3.
    They all are wearing SG Pegasus helmet # - extracted from .exe with 7zip.
    Detective:
    Vicky 4 - Free content with DS 2.3
    Glamour hair - came with V4
    Knit coat #
    Shoes #
    Ear studs #
    Security card 7 down ** MDC required item.
    Scene:
    3d alley
    Street #
    Building #
    Street lights #
    Old Apartment#
    City ** MDC required item
    50's Ford truck #
    US pickup #
    Jeep #
    Delivery truck - (spambot warning on site!)
    Trash bag
    a pile of trash - link?
    Dodge cop car 7 down
    free sky dome & lights from tutorial. #
    Poses adapted from Aiko SWAT pose & super hero poses. #
    # free site registration required.
    Software used:
    Paint Shop Pro 7
    Rendered in DAZ Studio 2.3
    Sections assembled in PSP 7 & added text. (cut & paste only)
    Go Here for big.

Nitehawk whoo the mystery thickens. Nice page 2 are we going to see more? Page qualifies. Thanks for submitting it. I like what is happening with the creation of story threads. You get installations and you always want to see more.
    edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    Kludge said:

Good for you Kludge. Belated happy birthday. It is always "GOOD" to win out on something.

As you'll read in your PM, it's a pretty big win. *hugs*

edited December 1969

Kludge said:

As a fellow Leo, I wish you the solicitations of the day...well...the day past...whenever it was...congratulations.

Weeelll ... I'm a Cancer (and I'm told in more ways than one :lol: ) but thank you. I have a number of scars from the time in question but each one is, to me, a battle won. With a couple exceptions not battles I particularly want to remember, mind you, but I still eventually came out on top by outliving the [insert really nasty descriptive phrase here].

• nitehawk_ltdnitehawk_ltd Posts: 387
    edited July 2012

Dollygirl said:
    Twenty minutes later...
    Go Here for big.

Nitehawk whoo the mystery thickens. Nice page 2 are we going to see more? Page qualifies. Thanks for submitting it. I like what is happening with the creation of story threads. You get installations and you always want to see more.
    Thanks, I try.
    Thing is, I got the idea from a drawing I saw on Deviantart. I came up with a quick back story to justify the scene.
    The follow up was right out any cop show. My problem is that I'm a set designer not a writer.
    What's next? Lemme think a bit...
    Post edited by nitehawk_ltd on
  • Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ok, I had to leave the room due to jepeerz, and her flying pies ( trying to stick to this darn diet) * looking realy realy creepy in the direction of the walls, all covered in cream*
    So what did I miss??

(Jepeerz no pies here pleas, otherwise you will have to make some virtual push ups for me :P)

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Kludge said:
    Kludge said:

Weeelll ... I'm a Cancer (and I'm told in more ways than one :lol: ) but thank you. I have a number of scars from the time in question but each one is, to me, a battle won. With a couple exceptions not battles I particularly want to remember, mind you, but I still eventually came out on top by outliving the [insert really nasty descriptive phrase here].

Damnit...I never can remember how those dates fall...

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

Krissy said:
    Ok, I had to leave the room due to jepeerz, and her flying pies ( trying to stick to this darn diet) * looking realy realy creepy in the direction of the walls, all covered in cream*
    So what did I miss??

(Jepeerz no pies here pleas, otherwise you will have to make some virtual push ups for me :P)

I do have DIET whip creme pies if you like Krissy

edited December 1969

nice 2nd page nitehawk, can't wait to see more

edited December 1969

BWSman said:

Free

Aiko 3 base & Nyoko Hair Reg. required

Stinger Reg. required

Space Cafe outfit Reg. required(?)

M3 Jumpsuit (click on downloads; 2nd item on page)

MVorg texture (1st item on page)

welding goggles Reg. required

welding tank & hose Reg. required

cigar Reg. required

smoke (25 from bottom)

spandex shaders (on A3 outfit & helmet) Reg. required

M3Mac version

Paid for

OM Hanger

Steampunk Aviator (helmet)

I like it BWSman, looks like see wants to kick some butte.
    tosses a pie his direction for being gone from the forum for so long

• JesterVIIJesterVII Posts: 175
    edited December 1969

Title: A Night Out

Freebies
    Items marked with a * require site reg
    *Sickle Gloves for genesis on Magicka http://www.ShareCG.com/v/57522/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Sickle-Free-Gloves-for-Genesis
    Background up right corner http://www.most-digital-creations.com/city.htm
    Dove http://www.most-digital-creations.com/poser_daz_studio_all_products.htm
    Vortex (7th from the bottom) http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_43.htm
    Champagne bottle and glasses (2nd down) http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_37.htm
    Pyre (4th down) http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_26.htm
    Cliff background (2nd from the bottom) http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_24.htm
    Cage (3rd from the bottom) http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_17.htm
    Stone Circle Set {the ground} (5th down) http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_2.htm

Paid Items
    Genesis Supersuit
    Complicated Eve
    Liquid Knight on Sky 16
    Evo Morphs
    Fantasy Shapes for genesis

Not my best work but it has been killing me that I have not posted anything....lol. This is a straight render no toon shaders.

A_Night_out.jpg
    2000 x 1545 - 507K
    edited December 1969

JesterVII said:

Not a toon render, but still a bit entertaining! And it does seem to have heroes.

Dana

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

JesterVII said:
    Title: A Night Out

Freebies
    Items marked with a * require site reg
    *Sickle Gloves for genesis on Magicka http://www.ShareCG.com/v/57522/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Sickle-Free-Gloves-for-Genesis
    Background up right corner http://www.most-digital-creations.com/city.htm
    Dove http://www.most-digital-creations.com/poser_daz_studio_all_products.htm
    Vortex (7th from the bottom) http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_43.htm
    Champagne bottle and glasses (2nd down) http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_37.htm
    Pyre (4th down) http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_26.htm
    Cliff background (2nd from the bottom) http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_24.htm
    Cage (3rd from the bottom) http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_17.htm
    Stone Circle Set {the ground} (5th down) http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_2.htm

Paid Items
    Genesis Supersuit
    Complicated Eve
    Liquid Knight on Sky 16
    Evo Morphs
    Fantasy Shapes for genesis

Not my best work but it has been killing me that I have not posted anything....lol. This is a straight render no toon shaders.

So, just set your render setting from "Default" to "Cartoon". That's what I do. I don't have any 'toon shaders either.

edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    Krissy said:
    So what did I miss??

Thank yo jepeerz.. today is my "sweet" day, so fire away .. have whole week to burn those pies again :lol:

edited December 1969

Krissy said:
    jeeperz said:
    Krissy said:
    So what did I miss??

Thank yo jepeerz.. today is my "sweet" day, so fire away .. have whole week to burn those pies again :lol:

well... in that case....
    HERE you goo....

edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    Krissy said:
    jeeperz said:
    Krissy said:
    So what did I miss??

well... in that case....
    HERE you goo....

Ah.. thank you.. caught some banan cream, and trowing it back :P

• deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478
    edited December 1969

NAE

Dinner_Time_Blues.jpg
    800 x 648 - 431K
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

:lol: :lol: :lol: ROFLMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

edited December 1969

Poor kid! :sick:

Dana

• JesterVIIJesterVII Posts: 175
    edited December 1969

Like my grandpa says 'they's a eaten bait."

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited July 2012

... NOTICE! ...

We do not have a host for next month. No one has asked for it, so, unless someone comes forth and can host it (and that means be there...), I will have to. I have an idea if needed. Just let me know if you are interested. The Featured freebie giver (which means you must use one of their freebies in your entry required.) will be our own beloved HoboBo and all his great scenes and materials. You can find one anywhere...lol.

:-)

Post edited by music2u4u on
  • BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    ... NOTICE! ...

We do not have a host for next month. No one has asked for it, so, unless someone comes forth and can host it (and that means be there...), I will have to. I have an idea if needed. Just let me know if you are interested. The Featured freebie giver (which means you must use one of their freebies in your entry required.) will be our own beloved HoboBo and all his great scenes and materials. You can find one anywhere...lol.

I think I can manage that. My situation in RL has settled down a bit and will allow me more free time to do that.

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited July 2012

BWSman said:
    music2u4u said:
    ... NOTICE! ...

I think I can manage that. My situation in RL has settled down a bit and will allow me more free time to do that.

Ok..You got it then. You get to pick the theme too. Let me know if you need something. I got something to donate also.
    Just remember HoboBo is the featured freebie giver. Must have one item by him in each entry.

Post edited by music2u4u on
  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Wow - I'm away for a week and I missed the important announcement (congrats, Perl, and go do what you need to do) and all the High Drama (please come back, Alexa!)...

I'm think I'm still listed as hosting in November. My rules will be the rules in the sticky plus the naming of the theme (although music already mentioned it in the old forum) and whoever the featured freebie creator is.

Kludge said:
    Kludge said:

Cool, thanks. 'Course, Kururu's cute in her own right so ... :)

...............and a valid freebie....... :)

Oh, yeah. And if I ever get brave enough to actually enter one of these things, I just may use her. 'Course then I'd also have to use Coco and Decoco and a few others so she's not lonely. :-)

Don't forget about Apollo!

Hey, they're all driving on the wrong side of the road! Is that why the police officer is sad? :-P

It looks to me like they're driving on the top side of the road... :-P

Okay, I'm caught up on the thread. Now ... Somebody give me a pie!

(realizes, too late, how that can be interperted)

(stands and takes it like a real man - not The Real Man, just a real man)

edited December 1969

BWSman said:
    music2u4u said:
    ... NOTICE! ...

Shoot to late...

But if there is yet some month without hoster.. I am next in line :D