The I’ve Seen Fire and I’ve Seen Snow and Now I Want Cocoa Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Some stupid fun. Going in the Stupid Thread too, but some folks in here don't post in there much. :)

lol :lol:

iz raining sideways here naos.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Some stupid fun. Going in the Stupid Thread too, but some folks in here don't post in there much. :)

That would be the first and second cats then. :)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    tjohn said:

mil kitty with lamh? :)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    tjohn said:

:lol:

That will be here soon, then.

Dana

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    tjohn said:

mil kitty with lamh? :)

If you only have the free LAMH player, there are a bunch of presets for such items. You'd have to check in the General Freepozitory for the links, I can't remember right now.

Dana

edited February 2014

this is as far as this render is get. :lol:

windows mann, i left click drag files to drop them in a folder, but some times they copy instead. what is the rhyme or the reason for wxp or w7 copy / move?

untitled1.jpg
    600 x 300 - 25K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

you ever wonder 'bout Jabba's plans for Leia? was she a love slave, dancing girl, or food?

edited December 1969

this is as far as this render is get. :lol:

windows mann, i left click drag files to drop them in a folder, but some times they copy instead. what is the rhyme or the reason for wxp or w7 copy / move?

If you want the choice of copy or move, use the right mouse button to drag. When you release the button, a menu will pop up and you can choose to copy or move the file.

Dana

edited December 1969

you ever wonder 'bout Jabba's plans for Leia? was she a love slave, dancing girl, or food?

Yes.

Dana

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited February 2014

Morning. City towers are standing a little taller and glossier outside my window today. Last night's rain cooled things down and made everything smell a little fresher after weeks of hot :)

60.png
    218 x 164 - 18K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. City towers are standing a little taller and glossier outside my window today. Last night's rain cooled things down and made everything smell a little fresher after weeks of hot :)

Good news. Now, can you take away winter from us? I'm really done with it!

Dana

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,349
    edited December 1969

I'll hand mine over with a big smile on my face.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

And you can have our rain to go with it.

edited December 1969

tee hee - Troopers.

lolt.jpg
    598 x 449 - 51K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

...did the rain make the buildings grow?
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:

Is somewhat simplistic I know but stuff does seem to stand a little taller when the rains come, uplifted by hope I guess. There is nothing quite like a drought to bring on feelings of hopelessness, gets really parched here, beyond just bone dry. There are only a few patches of green left in our garden this year. But I hope it doesn't flood now or, at least for a couple of weeks, the fires were exhausting in every way :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:

Is somewhat simplistic I know but stuff does seem to stand a little taller when the rains come, uplifted by hope I guess. There is nothing quite like a drought to bring on feelings of hopelessness, gets really parched here, beyond just bone dry. There are only a few patches of green left in our garden this year. But I hope it doesn't flood now or, at least for a couple of weeks, the fires were exhausting in every way :)

some rest and relaxation poolside tiki bar time ?

picked up an Australian wine today, Roz rose of shiraz 2004

edited December 1969

heheh http://www.daz3d.com/tyrex kinda cute :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

I acted like an idiot yesterday. Yeah that was yesterday. Been too busy today to visit daz land.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:

some rest and relaxation poolside tiki bar time ?

picked up an Australian wine today, Roz rose of shiraz 2004

Must be close to birthday time :)

edited December 1969

I acted like an idiot yesterday. Yeah that was yesterday. Been too busy today to visit daz land.

acting like isn't being one :)

edited December 1969

ow ow ow owwwwwww
    crikey, bone gnomes slam hammering my toe joints, poor toe is minding its own business. knew i was forgetting something, forgot the aleve liquigels. i can't sleep with this kind of pain going on

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited February 2014

...I know the feeling, been aching all day all over and that was after taking my Advil. Actually had to lay down for a bit this afternoon.

I don't know how some people expect me to work a very physically demanding job. One person on a blog kept talking about getting training in construction work and that people like me were not willing to "lower" themselves to that. Right, for one, construction actually pays more than earned in my last job (so much for the "lowering" of wage standards) and two, I'd be a safety liability in an occupation like that not just to myself but to fellow coworkers.

I'd like these people to "walk a couple blocks" in my shoes and see just how painful it is.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

So tired I think I'm asleep already

edited December 1969

ow ow ow owwwwwww
    crikey, bone gnomes slam hammering my toe joints, poor toe is minding its own business. knew i was forgetting something, forgot the aleve liquigels. i can't sleep with this kind of pain going on

Hopes the sky is forever blue for you :)

HBD.jpg
    1200 x 732 - 33K
    edited December 1969

is your roomate bothering you again?

i don't think you were acting any such thing.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

ow ow ow owwwwwww

Hopes the sky is forever blue for you :)

pretty :lol: thank you very much.

theyz bring dunkin donuts at dayjob today. vanilla frosted with color sprinkles, ooo so pretty. percolating some 7-11 coffee medium blend.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...I know the feeling, been aching all day all over and that was after taking my Advil. Actually had to lay down for a bit this afternoon.

I don't know how some people expect me to work a very physically demanding job. One person on a blog kept talking about getting training in construction work and that people like me were not willing to "lower" themselves to that. Right, for one, construction actually pays more than earned in my last job (so much for the "lowering" of wage standards) and two, I'd be a safety liability in an occupation like that not just to myself but to fellow coworkers.

I'd like these people to "walk a couple blocks" in my shoes and see just how painful it is.

the hurties makes me spend more money on taxis, i'd rather spend it on yummy stuff. like a nice scotch. :)

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited February 2014

heheh http://www.daz3d.com/tyrex kinda cute :)

Pity it's Genesis only =/

*Edit to add* http://eurwentala.deviantart.com/art/Croc-in-a-Tree-434890883 Oooooh so pretty~

Post edited by Rezca on
  • Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited February 2014

Hijacking this for a complaint: I was a huge idiot last night and accidentally overwrote a 3+ hour render T_T Well, the render wasn't 3 hours, but I don't have the scene file anymore so I would have to recreate the scene and render it again, which is much more than 3 hours at my speed.

Post edited by Testing6790 on
This discussion has been closed.