The I’ve Seen Fire and I’ve Seen Snow and Now I Want Cocoa Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...arrrgh, they released a Steph6 after all.

...and she looks so much nicer than her gen5 sister.

...and the starter bundle has a cute character in Taylor and some nice contemporary clothing instead of a lot of fantasy stuff for a change.

that Dazzle dress is adorable. especially in the promo with the 'real' women body shape.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I want to go to a movie today but I do not have enough cash for popcorn. I fantasized that I could say I would make textures for a pc outfit in exchange for a fandango gc, which I would only need one sell but the cheapest fandango gc is fifteen dollars. Now I can picture Chohole telling me that I have to make freebies first before asking for a commission. Of course it is just a fantasy. I cannot make the one something showing which means I would have to watch the four something showing. I am at the library and can't make anything that is worth fifteen dollars which is the amount for the fandango gc.

i'll part with a bit of quid for some luxus ready skin presets for M6 or O6.

i haven't been to a movie since The Last Airbender, popcorn and soda was like 10 bucks back then. i like the movie size Jr Mints. :)

wish I had a bit of quid to get some pop corn.

My choices it looks like right now is go to movie and not have pop corn or not go to movie at all. Either way no pop corn,

Sorry for being so myopic right now. I need to get a grip and realize life is not all about going to movies.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    *delurks to twang the new Complaint thread*...

Hey y'all! (^_^)n...

... I see Misty is channeling biguanas now... Rezca finally got to her? :).

*relurks* (^_^)/

Hi! Nice to see you around!

Dana

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    *delurks to twang the new Complaint thread*...

Hey y'all! (^_^)n...

... I see Misty is channeling biguanas now... Rezca finally got to her? :).

*relurks* (^_^)/

Hey I think I was being so myopic that I did not see you posted.

edited December 1969

I want to go to a movie today but I do not have enough cash for popcorn. I fantasized that I could say I would make textures for a pc outfit in exchange for a fandango gc, which I would only need one sell but the cheapest fandango gc is fifteen dollars. Now I can picture Chohole telling me that I have to make freebies first before asking for a commission. Of course it is just a fantasy. I cannot make the one something showing which means I would have to watch the four something showing. I am at the library and can't make anything that is worth fifteen dollars which is the amount for the fandango gc.

i haven't been to a movie since The Last Airbender, popcorn and soda was like 10 bucks back then. i like the movie size Jr Mints. :)

My choices it looks like right now is go to movie and not have pop corn or not go to movie at all. Either way no pop corn,

Sorry for being so myopic right now. I need to get a grip and realize life is not all about going to movies.

could you stay home and make some microwave popcorn and watch a dvd? would be cheaper.

edited December 1969

so far, it seems i'm by myself going to cheese cake factory on my 50th birthday thursday.
    eh, what's 50 'cept a number ending in 0, half a century, bah humbug. my friend in texas texted me a happy birthday.

edited December 1969

could you stay home and make some microwave popcorn and watch a dvd? would be cheaper.

I can watch a video in my room but not eat pop corn in my room. Not allowed to eat in my room.

edited December 1969

Complaint: Diane just got into an accident...all by herself. She took an exit that dropped her no where near to where she was going, just because the traffic was moving slowly. She says she was going slow, but she lost control, it slid and hit some boulders on the side of the road, pushed in her front bumper or fender and it spun and hit again and a rear fender is pushing into a tire, so she can't drive. She's at least a half hour away from home, by highway. It will have to be towed, she can't drive it. Deliberating where to have it towed. We don't know who does body work that is not a rip-off, and I told her to just have it towed here and we can have it towed again when we decide where it's going.

I always worry about her when it's snowing. And it's snowing hard. She always makes these bad decisions. I don't understand why she hasn't learned from her mistakes. :down: :down: :down: :down:

Dana

edited December 1969

oh dear, I hope she is going to be okay. Sorry about the car.

edited December 1969

Thanks. She says she's OK. But AAA said it will probably be at least two hours before someone can get to her. That sucks.

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Thanks. She says she's OK. But AAA said it will probably be at least two hours before someone can get to her. That sucks.

Dana

sounds like they making a conservative eta. rush hour hasn't started. they tow her car, but do they give her a lift home?

edited December 1969

yayy, my state income tax came in.

on the other hand, all the chump change coming in, is in. for now on it's paycheck to paycheck again.

edited December 1969

there was a 6/off coupie in my email. :)

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Hey, have you seen this, A freebie with tentacles http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/slime-beast

Oh drat it's not a freebie anymore :down:

Interesting beast to be sure, but I can't personally find any real use for it other than rendering it and trying to get pretty effects on its surface. If it had a tooth lined mouth that might have changed things though :)

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. More clouds in the sky today than there was yesterday, perhaps it will rain sometime today :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    chohole said:
    Hey, have you seen this, A freebie with tentacles http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/slime-beast

Interesting beast to be sure, but I can't personally find any real use for it other than rendering it and trying to get pretty effects on its surface. If it had a tooth lined mouth that might have changed things though :)

If you log into the store it will be free :)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,713
    edited December 1969

you logged in?
    free with a purchase for nonPC

edited December 1969

so far, it seems i'm by myself going to cheese cake factory on my 50th birthday thursday.
    eh, what's 50 'cept a number ending in 0, half a century, bah humbug. my friend in texas texted me a happy birthday.

Only two more sleeps now? Thursday is tomorrow for us, if you drop in over here first you could double birthday bliss :lol:

edited December 1969

you logged in?

*waves* hopes you are doing OK Wendy :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    chohole said:

It should still be free, it just released last night. But it's only free if you're in the PC, otherwise you have to buy something to get it.

Dana

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Rezca said:
    chohole said:

It should still be free, it just released last night. But it's only free if you're in the PC, otherwise you have to buy something to get it.

Dana

Mm, well without a mouth it's not really of much use to me anyway. Might be a nice laboratory experiement and stuff, but no mouth really reduces its usability value to me. So it doesn't really matter :)

There are some things on my wishlist I'd like to get, but it's only like $9 even without the sale price, so not getting it free is no big loss :)
    Wishlisted it anyway, in case I change my mind later on.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Only two more sleeps now? Thursday is tomorrow for us, if you drop in over here first you could double birthday bliss :lol:

beach party ? :lol:

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Hi Skiriki!

Hiiiii! Still alive and kickin'!

Skiriki sure loves these complaint threads. ;)

Well complaining is what Finns do the best. ;) That keeps us going!

Of course I did! :lol: Grabbed it right away! Yay for Valandar for filling our unfulfilled needs! I mean, err... I mean, I mean... uhmm.

*waves a hand*

You saw nuffink.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    you logged in?

*waves* hopes you are doing OK Wendy :)
    cold, 15C
    Google paid me my munnnnnny

edited December 1969

tee hee next up :lol: tree stump with a lotta hands coming out of it

sigh it feels like the luxus threads are all dead. :roll: i ain't giving up yet delta alpha november gulf it

edited December 1969

0600 call this morning and wanna go home nao waaaah ipad haz almost run out of batteries double waaaah. that is my complaint.

edited December 1969

battery to power, turbine to speed, vrooooom :)

edited December 1969

uhm tentacles

tentacles.gif
    640 x 480 - 4M
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

...last time I was to the Cinema was to see the new Star Trek film at a "second run" house, Beer and popcorn together was 6$. and only paid 3$ (senior admission) to get in.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited February 2014

DanaTA said:

Dana
    ...makes my dealings with our lousy transit system and the bad weather today here pale.

This is why I need full comprehensive coverage if I ever drive again. I can't afford the repairs on my own. Unfortunately for the first 6 months (as I am considered a "new" driver), that is something like 1,500$.

This is also why I do not drive.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
This discussion has been closed.