Unique Fabrics - Shaders and Merchant Resource [Commercial]

Comments

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited February 2020

I used one of the patterns on this dress but I cannot remember which one.  blush

Arnia 2020 Avatar.png
    1500 x 1500 - 4M
    Post edited by Kismet2012 on
  • I used one of the patterns on this dress but I cannot remember which one.  blush

Oh wow that is super pretty! heartheart I believe that is Pattern 7 smiley I really love how it looks on that dress. Looks really sort of velvety. 

edited February 2020

These shaders have become seriously addictive.  I love playing with them...and the new pose set by @Those Things.  Both are so much fun.

This is a larger version of the image I used to create my new avatar.

And this one I created just because I love playing with both the Unique Fabrics and the Advanced Pose sets.

Reflection.png
    1500 x 1200 - 3M
    Arnia Sitting On A Cushion.png
    1061 x 1500 - 1M
  • Link to the Pose Set? IDK if I saw it and I do enjoy nice pose sets smiley

ARTCollab said:

Link to the Pose Set? IDK if I saw it and I do enjoy nice pose sets smiley

Advanced Seated Poses for Genesis 8 Female

• ARTCollabARTCollab Posts: 101
    edited March 2020
    ARTCollab said:

Thank you!

Of note...Unique Fabrics 2 is coming along and I'm really excited about it. I hope you all will find this next set even more useful and different smiley and you will be the first ones to see a sneak peek when I'm ready to share smiley

Post edited by ARTCollab on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    ARTCollab said:
    ARTCollab said:

Thank you!

Of note...Unique Fabrics 2 is coming along and I'm really excited about it. I hope you all will find this next set even more useful and different smiley and you will be the first ones to see a sneak peek when I'm ready to share smiley

Woo hoo! I can hardly wait!

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,729

Need to reserve the cash in my store credit. Yes, I must. 

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621
    edited March 2020
    L'Adair said:
    ARTCollab said:

Thank you!

Awesome!!

Post edited by Daventaki on
  • RainRain Posts: 335
    ARTCollab said:
    ARTCollab said:

Goody!  I finally made it home and have done nothing but play with the shaders and the Advanced Pose set.  I watched the video, but when I installed the files they didn't match what the files were on the video and I was really nervous that I wouldn't be able to figure things out.  That being said, the program is really easy to use and I'm impressed with how things turn out.  Will definitely buy the second set when it comes out.

@spuffy, I suggest using the Content Library Shader Presets ARTCollab Unique Fabrics Merchant Resource. It is layed out as the tutorial references and is much easier to use.

As a matter of fact, I have started to compare the layout of all my shader sets in Smart Content to the Content Library version and have found files that never made it into Smart Content, or are just jumbled into a big messy pile. Which might explain some of my previous frustrations with other products. 

This tutorial has done more for expanding my education on shaders beyond just fabrics. For the tuturial alone, it is worth the price. The great product is the 'cherry on top!'.

Mary

• RainRain Posts: 335

@spuffy, I suggest using the Content Library Shader Presets ARTCollab Unique Fabrics Merchant Resource. It is layed out as the tutorial references and is much easier to use.

As a matter of fact, I have started to compare the layout of all my shader sets in Smart Content to the Content Library version and have found files that never made it into Smart Content, or are just jumbled into a big messy pile. Which might explain some of my previous frustrations with other products. 

This tutorial has done more for expanding my education on shaders beyond just fabrics. For the tuturial alone, it is worth the price. The great product is the 'cherry on top!'.

Mary

Thanks, Mary.  I never ever thought there would be a difference in the layouts.  

edited March 2020

I use these shaders everywhere...in this image I used them on the curtain, the lounge chair and the cape part of this dress.  I am so looking forward to the next set to be released.

Editted to add:  I also used the colour options on the dress and the shoes.

I always go in thinking im going to go one way and then make some clicks and it goes completely different.  The dress is using the Unique Fabrics shader.

Suggestion: @ARTCollab  on your Deviant Art account maybe add a shader gallery?  Ive been adding to the clothing gallery on your group.

SoftCurls2020.jpg
    1252 x 2016 - 2M
    Daventaki said:

I always go in thinking im going to go one way and then make some clicks and it goes completely different.  The dress is using the Unique Fabrics shader.

Suggestion: @ARTCollab  on your Deviant Art account maybe add a shader gallery?  Ive been adding to the clothing gallery on your group.

Wow.  Looks great.

These shaders are amazing.

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

any chance of some argyle pattern styles for a future addon? :) 

Daventaki said:

I added it to the group. Couldnt rearrange the folders but I got it added in for you :) 

Very lovely on the outfit BTW smiley It looks very pretty and agreed on the "you think its going one way and then it goes another" thing smiley That's been my experience playing with them as well so far smiley

dkgoose said:

any chance of some argyle pattern styles for a future addon? :) 

Most likely not this next one as I went a different direction with it that is somewhat unique to shaders I've seen thus far. That said, I did plan to do one that would be more in line with that so I will try to incorporate it into that one (which may end up being the one I do after the one I'm working on) I really enjoy doing these so I plan for it to be a series I do on and off in general. That said, the way I am doing them, it takes me awhile to get each set done but keep giving suggestions as I incorporate the stuff as I go (or try to group things I think sort of fit together)

I use these shaders everywhere...in this image I used them on the curtain, the lounge chair and the cape part of this dress.  I am so looking forward to the next set to be released.

Editted to add:  I also used the colour options on the dress and the shoes.

Very pretty as always Kismet. I like how you used/combined everything. Its a very pretty scene smiley

spuffy said:
    ARTCollab said:
    ARTCollab said:

Goody!  I finally made it home and have done nothing but play with the shaders and the Advanced Pose set.  I watched the video, but when I installed the files they didn't match what the files were on the video and I was really nervous that I wouldn't be able to figure things out.  That being said, the program is really easy to use and I'm impressed with how things turn out.  Will definitely buy the second set when it comes out.

Where did they install? Can you show me a screenshot? (Handy at least to know so in case it does with someone else I know where to direct them etc)

Just a little note to let you all know Unique Fabrics 2 is almost finished smiley and to say that I hope all of you and all your loved ones are doing well and that you are all healthy and safe heart

Yeah!!!  Cant wait!  We are all doing well, hope the same for all of yours.

@ARTCollab   Was thinking about you today, hope all is well and you all are safe and sound. 

Daventaki said:

@ARTCollab   Was thinking about you today, hope all is well and you all are safe and sound. 

Totally missed this O.o 

And yes all is well here. Thank you for asking heart. Things got a bit crazy for a while (as things have for most people Id imagine) but things are starting to settle a bit better now smiley Hope all is well with everyone else as well smiley 

I am very sorry I have been so quiet. I am still working on Part 2 of this for the record..I admit though that I started getting carried away LOL I  *think* I have now regained control though. That said, I am having to wait a bit to finish it off as my eye sight decided to go wonky and (as with most medical things atm) there is a delay so atm I am waiting on glasses so I can see more properly to finish the last bits up :smiley

ARTCollab said:

Daventaki said:

Totally missed this O.o 

And yes all is well here. Thank you for asking heart. Things got a bit crazy for a while (as things have for most people Id imagine) but things are starting to settle a bit better now smiley Hope all is well with everyone else as well smiley 

I am very sorry I have been so quiet. I am still working on Part 2 of this for the record..I admit though that I started getting carried away LOL I  *think* I have now regained control though. That said, I am having to wait a bit to finish it off as my eye sight decided to go wonky and (as with most medical things atm) there is a delay so atm I am waiting on glasses so I can see more properly to finish the last bits up :smiley

No worries, I had seen some other post else where and knew that you were ok at least.  These times and everything going on its worrisome when some seems to drop off the grid for a bit. 

I understand about the eye issues I need new glasses also but my regular eye doctor hasn't opened back up at this local office, if she don't come back soon I will unfortunately have to go somewhere else.

Sounds like its getting close to completion!  Yeah!!  I don't think anyone around would complain about  you getting carried away.

edited August 2020
    Daventaki said:

No worries, I had seen some other post else where and knew that you were ok at least.  These times and everything going on its worrisome when some seems to drop off the grid for a bit. 

I understand about the eye issues I need new glasses also but my regular eye doctor hasn't opened back up at this local office, if she don't come back soon I will unfortunately have to go somewhere else.

Sounds like its getting close to completion!  Yeah!!  I don't think anyone around would complain about  you getting carried away.

Pretty much same issue here. Though I got fortunate...exactly ONE eye doctor in this entire area reopened...and my sight is so bad I had little choice but to just go to that one (that said Ive seen them before just not in years and years)  I also had to make an appt with my regular doc too which took some time (to check other things because my eyes went bad sort of out of nowhere and seem to get better/worse depending on the days. On the eye doctor though, because they were the only one that reopened, when they did they were backlogged on appts so it took a month just to get in. Finally got in but now they said that glasses are backed up too so they said rather than a 1 weekish wait its now 4+ weeks. :( So I've been pretty well a mess for almost 3 months now blush Some days is better, some worse. Some days I can read anything barely (or I have to try to up my text size to 200+% cool Other days its not as bad and I can see okish...just a little blurry. I don't quite understand why it seems to come and go or be better/worse depending on the day but Im just crossing my fingers that the glasses actually help and make it better. In theory I should be able to get the glasses in another 2 weeks (that is when they said they thought they should be done so here is hoping) Until then though PA work is semi on hiatus since my eyes are too blurry to make out any amount of real details frown

Post edited by ARTCollab on

Oh wow that is scary!  Hope they get it figured out soon for you and the glasses help or even fix the issue. I never thought about them taking that long to get the glasses back to, goodness, guess I better get something done then.  

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948
    ARTCollab said:
    ARTCollab said:

Thank you!

Any news on #2?

Hope the doctor was able to assist with your vision.

gitika1 said:

Thank you!

Any news on #2?

Hope the doctor was able to assist with your vision.

I know its been a long while coming but its still coming along heart The eye issue took awhile to sort out as it ended up not being an issue with my eyes but rather an outside condition that was affecting them (which doesnt have much in the way of treatment) I have sorted how to manage it though. In between we've had a lot of additional things going on as well (family members with health issues) I do apologize for the wait. heart It is still coming though smiley

Your health and family are most important. Just know that there is money tucked away for your products. No matter how old they are (I have bought a lot of the older ones) they are great!

Best wishes for your health.