Canada!!!!!!

13»

Comments

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...when I moved from North Central Wisconsin to Seattle, people kept mistaking me for being Canadian.

Being mistaken for a Canadian is hardly a drawback.
  • McGyverMcGyver Posts: 6,995
    edited July 2012

New York City's got ,,,

um ...

I'm sure there must be something special.
    NYC has Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers... or as we liked to call them: CHUDs... Mostly found in sewers, dark basements in lower Manhattan and at the back of the Prince street N line subway platform after 11 PM.

As a matter of fact isn't July "Hug-A-CHUD" month? Bloomberg was supposed get back to me on that...

Post edited by McGyver on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited December 1969

Maple syrup!
    I love maple syrup
    I have even mixed it with warm milk and whisky for a nightcap!!!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Ooh how could we forget maple syrup, on hot waffles with cream. Yummy.

edited July 2012

found some on fridge
    edited 19July to fix image!!!

2012-07-18_02_47__27-1_.jpg
    320 x 383 - 29K
    2012-07-18_02.47_.27-1_.jpg
    320 x 383 - 14K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

found some on fridge

But is it Canadian or New England?
  • TapiocaTundraTapiocaTundra Posts: 268
    edited December 1969

1960s Vancouver based band Northwest Company perform Tapioca Tundra on Canadian TV for your delight. :)

Northwest Company...Tapioca Tundra

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Don't drink that maple syrup. wendy♥catz! It appears to come from that evil Mirror Universe from Star Trek!!
    'Course I'm diabetic so my syrup-swilling days are over,

:lol:

edited December 1969

lol! my front camera on my Android produces a mirror self shot I I do not know how to flip it horizontally on the tablet, all my picture apps only rotate!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Don't drink that maple syrup. wendy♥catz! It appears to come from that evil Mirror Universe from Star Trek!!
    'Course I'm diabetic so my syrup-swilling days are over,

:lol:

...the brewpub I am currently at has a Porter that uses a hint of real maple syrup in the mix. Very tasty and quite swillable. I keep telling them they should name it Maple Leaf Porter.

Of course some days you just have to go for a swig or two of the pure stuff. Ohh Geez, what a rush and totally legal.

"...yes, your honour, the breathalyser indicated a .45 blood-maple content and he was exhibiting several signs of syrupified behavior. We also found two cases of Organic Grade-A Amber, y'know the good stuff, in the boot of the car and several empties in the back seat. My partner here and I believe that this is a classic case of mapleholism and recommend Mr. Smythe be entered into a treatment. programme at the Jakeman's Clinic rather than be incarcerated."

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Noticed an article on the El Paso Times site this morning about 2 US men being detained for attempting to bring illegal candy back from Canada. Yes, they were bringing Kinder Eggs back for their families. Dumb, dumb law. I want Kinder Eggs.