Morph Loader Pro not working

I'm using Daz 4.10 Pro.

I'm trying out morph loader pro and I keep getting "Warning: geometry did not match.  Failed to create morph"

The thing is, all I did was export Genesis 8 (using Blender units) then in morph loader pro I'm using that exported .OBJ file.  So there's proof that I have not altered it in any way possible.  This should work yeh?

Comments

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,578

I'm using Daz 4.10 Pro.

I'm trying out morph loader pro and I keep getting "Warning: geometry did not match.  Failed to create morph"

The thing is, all I did was export Genesis 8 (using Blender units) then in morph loader pro I'm using that exported .OBJ file.  So there's proof that I have not altered it in any way possible.  This should work yeh?

Did you make sure it was at base resolution?

Did you hide/delete the Eyelashes before exporting so they are not included?

- Greg

• Nope.  I set it to base resolution and removed eye-lashes and the morph loader ran without any warnings.  Thank you!

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Don't use Blender units as they are wrong.  Use Custom at 100% for both export and import.

• Nope.  I set it to base resolution and removed eye-lashes and the morph loader ran without any warnings.  Thank you!

Had the same problem. Only deleting lashes didn't help. Only setting to base didn't help. Had to do both at the same time. Now it works.