Llola Lane's Song/Music/Story/Poem Inspired Render Thread... Join me if you wish!!!

Comments

• deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

Another great song and another great render, very well done Stezza

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,058

<--waaaaaaaves... sorry gang... I've been away on vacation.. It will take me a few days to catch up on posts... Thank you all soooo much for keeping this tread going!!!  You all rock!   Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all around.  :)

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,798

49 minutes wink

I finally got to listen to the entire song. More like an album of songs without a break, an excellent piece of work as is the render you made to go with it. Very Well Done.

I too got to listen to the whole album... THANK YOU for sharing Stezza... Awesome interpretation of the song in your art.  Well done!

thanks Llola smiley
    all modeled & rendered in Carrara

thanks Llola smiley
    all modeled & rendered in Carrara

WOW ... you model too Stezza?  I'm impressed... Wonderful character and fun take on ELO... got to see them in person in the 80s... they really put on a great show back then!  Woo hoot.. brings back memories.  Thanks for sharing :)

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871
    edited December 2019

okay, just as I was finishing a man and his dog, I heard this song and was inspired to add a 3rd character

[youtube]

then I was listening to Apashe , which really set the mood for doing the pose

west end gurls.jpg
    1600 x 1598 - 815K
    Post edited by XaatXuun on
    edited December 2019
    XaatXuun said:

okay, just as I was finishing a man and his dog, I heard this song and was inspired to add a 3rd character

then I was listening to Apashe , which really set the mood for doing the pose

Not heard this song in ages XaatXuun... really awesome artwork to go with a classic (like me... yeah.. I'm old... LOL)

Thanks for sharing!!!

Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 2019

Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy

Animated short film i just finshed inspired by a scene from the Ballet  " The Nutchracker"

click to play

Post edited by Ivy on
    Ivy said:

Animated short film i just finshed inspired by a scene from the Ballet  " The Nutchracker"

Ooooo Ivy... that jealousy bug is showing up in me again.... grrrrrrrrrr... Awesome!!!!!  I wish I could create animations... THANK YOU for sharing!  Merry Christmas!!!

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153

Thank you @Llola Lane

I am happy people like it :)

Very excellent art and music StezzaKarara and XaatXuun.

Ivy, one of my favorite pieces of holiday music made better with your superb animation.

• mr clammr clam Posts: 707
    edited February 2020

"Brick House" - The Commodores

She's a brick house
    She's mighty-mighty, just lettin' it all hang out
    She's a brick house
    That lady's stacked and that's a fact
    Ain't holding nothing back

Brick House copy.jpg
    2947 x 2947 - 5M
    Post edited by mr clam on

oh, I like that

Good one Mr Clam

• mr clammr clam Posts: 707

Thanks!

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,144

Dead Man's Party

Waiting for an invitation to arrive
    Going to a party where no one's still alive

I was struck by lightning, walking down the street
    I was hit by something last night in my sleep
    It's a dead man's party, who could ask for more?
    Everybody's coming, leave your body at the door
    Leave your body and soul at the door

edited December 2020

came across this video, and a image of something like this came into mind

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/uploads/FileUpload/60/a2ccd2a8e191f825d2f051b4abdf1d.jpg

[youtube]

really like the long version more

eta: I see the edit formatting has changed, can't add the image like it should be

ETA II : I see they fixed the edit, YAY yes

in this shirt 01.jpg
    1280 x 1280 - 1M

mr clam said:

"Brick House" - The Commodores

She's a brick house
    She's mighty-mighty, just lettin' it all hang out
    She's a brick house
    That lady's stacked and that's a fact
    Ain't holding nothing back

Ha... just saw this... sorry late with response... Perfect!!!  Well done Mr. Clam :)

XaatXuun said:

[youtube]

eta: I see the edit formatting has changed, can't add the image like it should be

That's awesome XaatXuun... Sorry for late response... Not sure anyone was posting in this thread.. been a while since I've gotten a notice.. so thought it was dead :(.... keep em' coming peeps... Stay safe!

edited December 2020

Llola Lane said:

XaatXuun said:

[youtube]

That's awesome XaatXuun... Sorry for late response... Not sure anyone was posting in this thread.. been a while since I've gotten a notice.. so thought it was dead :(.... keep em' coming peeps... Stay safe!

yeah, 8 months,

in that time I've had lots of inspirations, but not the patients, Would probably take  a month or 3 to render kind of patients,

I want to make a video , I mean I have a video to go with the music in mind, but, yeah,  ahhh .   . to chicken  to see if there is a render farm to use, may need to relearn how to do gif's, could probably do'em that way, and get the same affect I was imagining.

I'm always searching  different music to inspire my dials and scenes

XaatXuun said:

Llola Lane said:

XaatXuun said:

yeah, 8 months,

in that time I've had lots of inspirations, but not the patients, Would probably take  a month or 3 to render kind of patients,

I want to make a video , I mean I have a video to go with the music in mind, but, yeah,  ahhh .   . to chicken  to see if there is a render farm to use, may need to relearn how to do gif's, could probably do'em that way, and get the same affect I was imagining.

I'm always searching  different music to inspire my dials and scenes

Sometimes this thread just needs a fresh start... It gets down on the bottom of the list pretty quickly... Maybe now that you posted... It will spark some interest again.  ;)  I'll try and see if I can muster something too.  Thank you again for keeping the thread alive!!!

edited December 2020

okay,  had a nap while these were rendered,

click to enlarge

click to enlargeclick to enlarge

haunt me 001.3.jpg
    1300 x 1300 - 1M
    haunt me 001.2.jpg
    1300 x 1300 - 1M
    haunt me 001.jpg
    1300 x 1300 - 1M

XaatXuun said:

Deep one XaatXuun... I had to look up the words... Very interesting artwork to go with it... I pictured something different listening to the song.  So fun how we all have different interpretations of songs.  Well done... ya got me thinking :)  Keep up the great work!  Happy holidays... Stay safe!

I believe I need maybe  half of a dozen more scenes, of those two, to convey where I was going with it,

ever since I first heard that song, I've been wanting to put a  scene together , just didn't have the resources to go with what I wanted to create

Llola Lane said:

XaatXuun said:

Deep one XaatXuun... I had to look up the words... Very interesting artwork to go with it... I pictured something different listening to the song.  So fun how we all have different interpretations of songs.  Well done... ya got me thinking :)  Keep up the great work!  Happy holidays... Stay safe!

XaatXuun said:

I believe I need maybe  half of a dozen more scenes, of those two, to convey where I was going with it,

ever since I first heard that song, I've been wanting to put a  scene together , just didn't have the resources to go with what I wanted to create

Llola Lane said:

XaatXuun said:

Yeah.. I hear ya.. Sometimes a piece of artwork can turn out totally different than imagined... if... we don't have the right resources.  It can be a good or a bad thing... In this case.. I totally got'cha after I found the lyrics.  ;)

M4 smiley

edited May 2021

Stezza said:

M4 smiley

Woooo hoo  Stezza  Thanks for keeping this thread A L I V E!!!!  I love your artwork to go with the lyrics... you rock!

(btw... that linky doesn't work for me... but I remember the lyrics ;)

Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,144

Amok in Kent

He's the hairy-headed gent
    Who ran amok in Kent

Lately he's been overheard in Mayfair
    You'd better stay away from him!
    He'll rip your lungs out, Jim!
    I'd like to meet his tailor

WONDERFUL Gordig ... sorry for the late response.  Great story in your artwork... Thanks for sharing!