How Many Pages in Your Product Library?

Comments

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745
    mr clam said:

I'm right there with you, Angelreaper. I'm @ 134 and approaching the 3rd year anniversary of my first order.

Don't feel bad.  I am approaching my 3rd anniversary in Feb and have 228 pages.  Ouch.

I assume that you're at least writing all that off as a business expense. 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,024

I've surged up to 29 since the PC+ sale started. Fortunately, it looks like my buying may be able to slow down somewhat.

As of this morning, I'm halfway through page 493. It's been hard not to notice that too many vendors and products that I like have been disappearing lately, so I'm trying to pick up the things I really want while they're still in the store. 

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,556

My Product Library reached 102 pages, for the second time my diskspace is low (2 TB).

It's time for a break, I really need a new computer with more diskspace, RAM and GPU. That is my goal now.

513 as of this morning.  Sigh...

Cybersox said:

How many TB does it use ?

Noah LGP said:
    Cybersox said:

How many TB does it use ?

My main runtime overflowed a 4 TB drive and it's currently sitting on a 6 TB external.  Of course, there's also a LOT of product from other vendors on there as well, so exactly how much of that is just DAZ I couldn't say.  .

36 pages before completing an order with four pro bundles. 

...and only 37 afterwards. I would have thought it would go up more than that. 

Gordig said:

...and only 37 afterwards. I would have thought it would go up more than that. 

Well, there's around 12 items in the average Pro Buindle and 40 items per Product Page, and if you already own any of those already, they don't get counted again.    

• I only have 72 pages of products, probably 20 of those just female characters I like, then some hair and dresses. Props - mostly from other sites. I've got a couple of HDRIs but mostly lightning items and morphs, different converters etc. I stopped buying female content a while ago (but couldn't resust Black Widow), so trying to reach that amount of male content now. I started doing family renders and family friendly ones, so that's a must have for me now. 

i also have some of content I created myself, but that doesn't count...

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 909
    edited January 2020

188 product pages (3 pages just this December)

44 order pages with the oldest April 6, 2005 (DAZ Studio Beta - I wonder if they ever did anything with that program?)

and a bunch of M3 stuff a couple days later.

Post edited by MarcCCTx on
    edited June 2020

+13 pages in 6 months (8 pages in June), now my Product Library reached the 115th page.

My wishlist refuses to go under 200 items. December should succeed to do the job.

Post edited by Noah LGP on

Yikes, I'm at 75 now, just over double what I was at not even six months ago.

• leemoon_c43b45a114leemoon_c43b45a114 Posts: 825
    edited June 2020

I'm a slacker.  Just 36 pages since 2003.  Had been using Poser since 1995 and this February (2020), I jumped to DAZ Studio after trying it out again and discovering it was stable on my Macs.  Have added 10 pages of G8/G3/G2/Genesis figures and accessories since February.

So, not a lot of products, but loving the ones I purchase.  Big thanks to the vendors, DAZ, and the community for creating, supporting, and socializing about all things DAZ!

Lee

Post edited by leemoon_c43b45a114 on

For those who missed this thread, and counting today's purchases...

601 Pages. 

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,137

62 pages.  A lot of it is M2, M3, Freak3, M4, Freak4, Gn, a little G2M, a bit less G3M, and some G8M.  The rest being morphs, textures, monsters, props and environments, some male clothes (I use the same ones over and over but with different textures), and many styles of hair.  Very few female characters or clothes.  Usually only stuff I got free when motivated.  Never got into complex light systems or complex skin layers, or dynamic clothing or fur systems or animation.  Mostly just basic 3Delight renders with standard DAZ lights.  But I have an IRay capable system now so I'm experimenting a little.

• bikdinglebikdingle Posts: 37

More than half are Gen 4 products and Poser compatible things. (4 years worth of using Poser)

I added 29 pages of Daz Studio Gen 8 products (and Iray props etc.) since last August when I started using Studio instead of Poser surprise

• ericolsenericolsen Posts: 350
    95 pages. No purchases from 2014 till covid so I'm still catching up on everything post-Genesis 2.
    edited August 2020

121 pages (+6 pages in 2 months)

70 items in my wishlist, the end is soon.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,484
    edited August 2020

Too  many!

Post edited by Chohole on
  • 144 pages. Just imagine if Daz had a sale with the discount level determined by the number of pages there?

Current total... 625 Pages. 

144 pages. Just imagine if Daz had a sale with the discount level determined by the number of pages there?

Bwa ha ha ha!

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949
    Cybersox said:

144 pages. Just imagine if Daz had a sale with the discount level determined by the number of pages there?

Bwa ha ha ha!

+ 1  :mwahaha:

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401

Greetings,

412 right now.  Started in mid-February 2012, though.

--  Morgan

• RangerRickRangerRick Posts: 256

Ah, I see I completely misread the subject and was thinking of wishlist when I posted before.  But all the other posts make me realize I'm not too bad at 281 pages in the product library.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,268
    edited August 2020
    Cybersox said:

Current total... 625 Pages. 

Well, Cybersox has me well beat. I only have a meager 475 pages.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • My product library has bloated seriously in the last year, by 6 pages to 13 pages since December 2004. Much of it is freebies, but depressingly there is some paid-for content. I shall have to exert more self control.

However, I cannot regret UltraScenery, however much my wallet wants me to.

edited October 2020

3 years later...129 pages (+8 in 1 month), 33 wishlist items.