The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread

1444546474850»

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I was supposed to work today but I slept in due to not being able to fall asleep right away. Mel Mel is meowing because I have not fed her yet

little Gabrielle is doing okay. sometimes she pretends to be a ferocious lion trying to attack me. of course I could escape her easily and she is no threat to me.

playing hooky is like a stolen day. xtra special day.

I did call so I would hopefully not get into trouble.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

i'm making cheese quesadillas on the cookie sheet.
    oo boy, waiting for the dinger to ding

looking up hittomi dancing and Shojibin today.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited July 2012

Decadent sounds like something I should do when I'm 100 :) or is it 10?

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

I just started my second pot of coffee.

edited December 1969

Think I'm going to sleep moar nao *feeble wave*

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited July 2012

Sleep? Whats that? I haven't had any quality sleep since I injured my back in 2004. I wake up every 45min to and hour because of back pain.

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited December 1969

teee hee heee

the Hobbit cats trailer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2k_EiYh4IU

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited July 2012

teee hee heee

the Hobbit cats trailer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2k_EiYh4IU

If being a hobbit is anything like being a hermit in Gensokyo then you'd have the ability to banish evil spirits and have a young dragon, a giant eagle, and an electric rodent thing for pets. :3
    *edit* The elecrtic rodent is NOT Pikachu. It's some Japanese mythological/cryptid creature. In the chapter it appeared in they humorously and erroneously alluded to the "electric rodent" being Pikachu.

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

they didn't show a dragon in the trailer. in the book, their quest was about a dragon.

edited July 2012

they didn't show a dragon in the trailer. in the book, their quest was about a dragon.

Yeah I remember that. If I recall that dragon was keeping to himself in recent years and not going out on rampages or anything.
    Besides, the dragon(s) I was talking about were Japanese serpenty dragons with power over the weather. In fact it started raining once it appeared. >_> DRAGON USED RAIN DANCE! XD
    Pic from the wiki article on dragons in Gensokyo. Hong Meiling is rumored to be a dragon, but nothing official has been said.

q1.jpg
    482 x 360 - 113K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

This is Hong Meiling. Except for the dragon. That's just what people think she might be. She uses a lot of rainbow and rain themed abilities, is a martial artist rather than a shooter, and then there is her cap which has "DRAGON" in kanji on it. There's more references about, but those are just the ones that come to me off the bat.
    She's a pretty cool character though, and finally gets her own storyline in the expansion to the fighting game SWR. Prior to that she was "Just another enemy in the way".

normal_moe206467020hong_meiling20michii_yuuki20touhou.jpg
    550 x 610 - 156K
    edited December 1969

Morning. More better nao, and nice sun outside this morning, tho we are in for a big storm the weather forecast says :)

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Sleep? Whats that? I haven't had any quality sleep since I injured my back in 2004. I wake up every 45min to and hour because of back pain.

That is rough, sleep is good to have I'm not much good without it.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    4 and a half hours to unpaid vacation.

doo daahh doo daahh

camptown races here it comes

here it comes, here it comes your 19th nervous breakdown

so far, made it half way thru the day without going into dreamweaver. notices last night my flyout menus stay flown unless you click on the menu button to close it. enabling the onmouseoutevent makes the submenu not stay open as soon as the mouse leaves the menu button to go to the flyout. got to let it go until after vacation. breathe deep, let it float away ...

Unpaid vacation sucks. I've had it at a couple jobs. Currently working for myself doing content means no paid vacation, so I'm betting you can figure how many vacations we've been on in the last 6 years.

the temp agency i work via took away vacation pay benefits, i'm assuming to discourage people from taking vacations. they can't bill the clients if we don't work.
    i've scheduled 4 weeks of unpaid vacation this year. :)

The downside of temp/contract work. My stay in the hospital was unpaid vacation, there's no insurance, and no discount for meds. Now, I've found a place that gives you a pharmacy card, so I have that covered now - I guess insurance is next. That looks to end up costing me $350/month for catastrophic coverage, ouch! Still, given the $$$$$ my hospital stay costs, it's a decent investment.

Yaay payment plans, it's going to take me 18 months to pay off 6 days in the hospital. Lovely.

Could be worse, though!

Send the bill to Perry since he says "we" take care of our own.

edited December 1969

Yay my books from Amazon have shipped~

edited December 1969

I slept half of today ;)

edited December 1969

goose mornin. magicking my coffee with redi-whip. ...
    i need rediwhip inside my renders. hmmm. and a thinking cap.
    are thinking caps invisible?
    tin foil hats are for blocking telepathic aliens.

edited December 1969

YAYY, made a vampire egg :lol:

edited December 1969

i guess everyone is sleeping late today?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

God I wish.

I have netted eight hours of sleep this weekend. Four hours last night, four hours night before. Today, my mom called me three times. "Them" have now broken her washing machine (which was bought used sometime in 1990s, you do the math there), and messed with her toothbrush!

Yeah.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

In before the lock!

Slept off and on all yesterday, I feel a LOT better although a bit ditzy from all the snuzzing. Got some rendering done, although I'm having odd issues with PPro freezing up when loading some background images.. annoying!

Other than that, tired but recovering. Hope everyone is doing well! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    God I wish.

I have netted eight hours of sleep this weekend. Four hours last night, four hours night before. Today, my mom called me three times. "Them" have now broken her washing machine (which was bought used sometime in 1990s, you do the math there), and messed with her toothbrush!

Yeah.

does she have short term memory loss?

when you move something, or leave a dirty dish in the sink; and can't remember doing it, it's like living with invisible people - or gremlins.

edited December 1969

In before the lock!

Slept off and on all yesterday, I feel a LOT better although a bit ditzy from all the snuzzing. Got some rendering done, although I'm having odd issues with PPro freezing up when loading some background images.. annoying!

Other than that, tired but recovering. Hope everyone is doing well! :coolsmile:

snuzzing? is that it's called these days? tee hee

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

does she have short term memory loss?

when you move something, or leave a dirty dish in the sink; and can't remember doing it, it's like living with invisible people - or gremlins.

Yes. She does have short term memory loss (it has never been her strong suit), made worse by ravages of years and epilepsy caused by brain damage acquired at birth. Somehow, she manages to both complain about it, and fail to connect it to these "events".

edited July 2012

Glad to see I'm not the only one that thought Netherdrakes looked like sharks ^_^
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/8419902 -"Sharks of the Sky"

1342360732.taruhanako_himmelshaie_.jpg
    600 x 400 - 29K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Random comments:

- No one 3D app is good for everything. I still find myself using Carrara 8.5 and DS4Pro for some things, despite having PPro 2010.
    - It's possible to get used to stabbing yourself in the fingers pretty fast
    - I might have enough time to learn Anime Studio Pro now
    - Working on a new music track is fun!
    - A restricted diet doesn't mean crappy bland food, hot sauce has ZERO CARBS

Carry on!

edited December 1969

Random comments:

- No one 3D app is good for everything. I still find myself using Carrara 8.5 and DS4Pro for some things, despite having PPro 2010.

Carry on!

d'yoo like india food?
    only 2g of sugar. http://www.tandoorchef.com/products.php?category=entrees#chickentikkamasala
    i luv masala sauce. -mild :lol:

edited July 2012

Yeah so been feeling pretty down, but found this underneath a Japanese newspaper in my room. I'd forgotten about this entirely. I had drawn (Sketched?) this with.... Not crayons... I can't remember the medium exactly but I did it during art class several years ago. I remember being quite proud of it, and I was just sitting there thinking "I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DRAW D:" and then I just... Drew this. :3

I had to take a picture of it with my Canon Powershot since I don't have a scanner - hence the UGLY yellow splotch in the corner. That came about because of the lamp in my room and my camera using flash.

*hugs Leviathan, not caring what anyone else thinks*

leviathan_art_web.jpg
    600 x 450 - 121K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited July 2012

ps1borg said:
    I slept half of today ;)

so did I. but I fell asleep sometime after 4am. I need to stop staying up so late.

YAYY, made a vampire egg :lol:

Cool and I gave it a click for you

Glad to see I'm not the only one that thought Netherdrakes looked like sharks ^_^
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/8419902 -"Sharks of the Sky"

that is a cool image.

Where is everyone?

Post edited by Chohole on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited July 2012

Random comments:

Carry on!

d'yoo like india food?
    only 2g of sugar. http://www.tandoorchef.com/products.php?category=entrees#chickentikkamasala
    i luv masala sauce. -mild :lol:

CHicken Tikka Masala is my favorite Indian dish, just had some for dinner yesterday. Although I did have it with basmati rice, which does have carbs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Foreign climes for foreign foods

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
This discussion has been closed.