™ Tutorial .. and the Bugs !?!

broken heart I dont understand i can not create my models,

where my materials, characters etc, i follow the automatic tutorial nothing works ?!

(please do not tell me it's easy, i wish some real answers..) mail 

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• theassociationnutheassociationnu Posts: 27
    edited December 2019

broken heart .. Please i've really need help for restart, 

i am a livestreamer and i must to create some models for my channels ...  mail 

help 4.PNG
    493 x 544 - 29K
    help 5.PNG
    519 x 549 - 47K
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,028

What are you trying to do exactly? None of what you posted gives enough info for anybody to help you....

edited December 2019
    Leana said:

What are you trying to do exactly? None of what you posted gives enough info for anybody to help you....

.. It's the problem, 

i've nothing, no my characters .. not also my Gen 2, 3 and 8, there is nothing on my software !!

• felisfelis Posts: 3,656

How have you installed the content?

And have you changed it from the default settings?

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

You see nothing because you don't have anything on "Pending' that is being updated or needs updated.

For what's available to use in your installation switch to the "Installed" tab.

edited December 2019

You see nothing because you don't have anything on "Pending' that is being updated or needs updated.

For what's available to use in your installation switch to the "Installed" tab.

broken heart .. Where do I have to go?
    Is in the "
    Daz InstallManger 64bits" where else, can you show me with a screenshot, please !?  mail

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,850
    edited December 2019

Look at the row of tabs to the right of the Filter By Context check-box - those are Install State Filters. You want All or Installed to see your content - Available is the stuff you haven't isntalled yet, assumign DS has been on line to get the list, Updates is things with updates, again if you've been on line to get the list, and Pending is things queued for download.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,674

Inside daz studio, in smart content click tab here

Or you can switch to the library window and see content in there too.

click here.jpg
    706 x 769 - 151K
    edited December 2019

Look at the row of tabs to the right of the Filter By Context check-box - those are Install State Filters. You want All or Installed to see your content - Available is the stuff you haven't isntalled yet, assumign DS has been on line to get the list, Updates is things with updates, again if you've been on line to get the list, and Pending is things queued for download. 

.. I have nothing,

just some cards, but when i click on, nothing !! mail 

problem 2.PNG
    469 x 717 - 180K

And what does it look like if you click 'Files' instead of 'Producs' in top row?

edited December 2019

broken heart .. No,

nothing, i've nothing, i click on all and nothing, i restart and rerestart always nothing,

it's not normal, anyone have a real tutorial please, i'm not in the informatic, please !!  I'm on this problem since 4 days ...  mail

• Please post a screen shot of the Files tab of Smart Content, you are not really describing what you are seeing or doing and that makes it hard to offer help.

edited December 2019

Please post a screen shot of the Files tab of Smart Content, you are not really describing what you are seeing or doing and that makes it hard to offer help. 

broken heart .. These is 4 screenshots of my smart content for you,
    as you can see, I click I click I click but nothing work
    s ... !! !  mail broken heart 

problem 1.PNG
    530 x 468 - 23K
    problem 2.PNG
    530 x 474 - 23K
    problem 3.PNG
    529 x 471 - 18K
    problem 4.PNG
    531 x 470 - 189K
    problem 5.PNG
    530 x 470 - 45K
  • There is something wrong with the Content Management System database, I think. Do you have anything in the Content Library pane under Daz Studio Formats, then the content directory installed to (well, check all of them), then People>Genesis 8 Female (or other versions of Genesis)?

edited December 2019

There is something wrong with the Content Management System database, I think. Do you have anything in the Content Library pane under Daz Studio Formats, then the content directory installed to (well, check all of them), then People>Genesis 8 Female (or other versions of Genesis)?

.. I have this, for my genesis, i have the 2, 3 and 8 ...

.. After what i do, i dont understand, sorry buddy !! 

PROBLEM 1.PNG
    530 x 728 - 38K
    PROBLEM 2.PNG
    530 x 729 - 38K

I think what Richard is asking, is to expand the file list for Daz Studio Formats, and then from there do a drill down, something like:

My Daz 3D Library > People > Genesis 8 Female

And then do a screen shot of what is in there.

For me it looks like

DS_lib.PNG
    501 x 613 - 156K
    edited December 2019

There is something wrong with the Content Management System database, I think. Do you have anything in the Content Library pane under Daz Studio Formats, then the content directory installed to (well, check all of them), then People>Genesis 8 Female (or other versions of Genesis)?

felis said:

I think what Richard is asking, is to expand the file list for Daz Studio Formats, and then from there do a drill down, something like:

My Daz 3D Library > People > Genesis 8 Female

And then do a screen shot of what is in there.

For me it looks like

.. I just this, when i click on, no "peoples" or "genesis" female !!  broken heart mail 

PROBLEM 10.PNG
    535 x 150 - 13K
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139

So what happens when you click on "My DAZ 3D Library" - please click there - see whether you then get "People" (and some other lines) - if not, then please show us what you do get.

Capture.JPG
    578 x 168 - 24K
    edited December 2019
    MelanieL said:

So what happens when you click on "My DAZ 3D Library" - please click there - see whether you then get "People" (and some other lines) - if not, then please show us what you do get. 

heart .. All is okay, thank, now i have an another question,

where and how i put the genital .. or adult files (i must delete a parents mode on the software ..)  ?? ?  mail

• MelanieL said:

heart .. All is okay, thank, now i have an another question,

where and how i put the genital .. or adult files (i must delete a parents mode on the software ..)  ?? ?  mail

You won't have anatomical elements unless you have purchased an adult male/female Name Pro Bundle (e.g. Victoria 8 Pro Bundle) that contains them. Many characters have materials for the anatomical elements, but not the models themselves.