October 2019 - DAZ 3D New User Challenge - Atmosphere

123457»

Comments

• Thank you daedalus7! smiley

Yeah, artsy things are subjective and depend on many factors, but being new to all of these things, it's nice to keep in mind some basic "rules" for foundations, which I can forget or deviate from later as I become more experienced and comfortable with what I'm doing. So that's why I was curioius of these things. Of course I also try to keep my eyes open while watching 2d or 3d pics or tv shows and watch out for interesting things and solutions to learn from or use later (like, dunno, a lighting guide suggested to try to identify all the rim lights in movie scenes).

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,815
    edited November 2019

October 2019

Showcased Participants for the October Atmosphere Challenge

I Put a Spell On You - Given to the person who used Atmostphere in a way that made the image feel magical or mysterious.

The New User we felt best showed that this month was Daventaki

Things That Go Bump in the Night - Given to the person used Atmosphere in a way that made a subject or subjects seem ominous or creepy.

The New User we felt best showed that this month was _AL1vE_

Light Will Defeat the Dark - Given to the person that used used Atmosphere in a way that made parts of the environment fade into darkness while adding extra extra punch to items that were in the light..

The New User we felt best showed that this month was daer-thing

New User Welcome

mistapropella

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • Amassing work. Congratulations

• Excellent choices by the Moderators and really cool images by everyone.  Congrats to everyone!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Excellent choices by the Community Volunteers and really cool images by everyone.  Congrats to everyone!

Fixed the typo for you.  

• Thank you for the opportunity to learn and for showcasing my image. Congrats to everyone! :)

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Thank you! And Congrats to all the winners!