Is there any addon that separates different sections of breasts?

As the title states I want to find an addon or a mod that can split the female breasts in sections. Like the script in the Dazstudio under people in the lybrary which splits the head into eyes, lips, ears so you can manipulate them to close, open, move etc.

Please let it be such. 

Comments

• I'm not sure what you mean by the script that splits the head. Being able to target specific areas requires morphs thata re set up that way, unless you export as OBJ/import through Morph Loader usign a weight map from a dForm to limit the effect, and rebuild any correctional morph or joint adjustments. A lot of body morph sets do have morphs that target only cerrtain areas, though often on both breasts at once.

• kgnotgkgnotg Posts: 11
    edited October 2019

I refer to the script that I find under clothing/developer kit/ folder in custom lybrary. I would be glad to hear of one mod that allows even both breasts just to get things going. 

I hope more people can answer too. 

Post edited by kgnotg on
  • OK, that's not a script if you mean what I think you mean - it's a dForm with a weight map, used for splitting a single morph into head-onoy or body-only when using Morph Loader Pro.

I will try to remember that. But it does have label of script. Anyway it splits the head so i can control if one eye closes and how big it is, ears, mouth. 

Any way can you not help at all to modofy the breasts. Nohthing out there? 

• As I said, a lot of body morph sets do have morphs that target particular areas rather than changing the whole shape at nce. Also there is https://www.daz3d.com/shape-splitter - though any technique for splitting morphs is going to work only on standard morphs, not HD morphs.

so how HD are we talking. I plan to make a image with resolution of 2300 to 1500 or around this numbers.

• HD is a type of morph (that can move the vertices creatd by the SubD process, up to a certain level, where a standard morph works only on the base mesh) - it isn't related to image resolution.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,932
    kgnotg said:

so how HD are we talking. I plan to make a image with resolution of 2300 to 1500 or around this numbers.

Richard refers to HD morphs, which is a specific type of morphs made to work on the subdivided mesh. This has nothing to do with how big your rendered image will be.

• onixonix Posts: 282

I don't understand how you are supposed to split breasts into sections, but if you want to manipulate separate vertices there is a package available that contains loads of morphs where each is responsible for a small section of the breast. "LBG soft Body"