Predatrons Gingerbread Man error (Partially solved workaround)

GalaxyGalaxy Posts: 562
edited October 2019 in The Commons
Post edited by Galaxy on

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,211

That's a material preset, but I don't see a figure to load in that file set. Did you install the Poser version? The product page says that the DS part only has the material settings. You need the Poser part to get the actual figure.

• GalaxyGalaxy Posts: 562
    edited October 2019

Not installed the poser version, tried smart content search nothing appeared except this screenshot item . Tried install using connect and then uninstall and then DIM.

Post edited by Galaxy on
  • You do need the Poser version, then apply the DS materials (which will be for 3Delight, given the age).

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,211

You need to install both the Poser core and the StudioCF file. They should be available with Connect and DIM.

Download from Product Library and installed manually, now it is working and available at Content Library.

Thanks for find out the work around.

• taiuritaiuri Posts: 553
    Galaxy said:

I need some crumbs for a project and maybe this product could help me. Can the crumbs be moved separately? I notice it's a crumbs plane, can it be loaded in any other scenary? I'd like to be sure before purchase this product. Thanks!

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited November 2019
    taiuri said:
    Galaxy said:

I need some crumbs for a project and maybe this product could help me. Can the crumbs be moved separately? I notice it's a crumbs plane, can it be loaded in any other scenary? I'd like to be sure before purchase this product. Thanks!

I just looked and unfortunately no the crumba areen't incividual items for each crumb, its just a flat plane with a texture and transmap, it is a separate item.

Post edited by scorpio on
  • taiuritaiuri Posts: 553
    scorpio said:
    taiuri said:
    Galaxy said:

I just looked and unfortunately no the crumba areen't incividual items for each crumb, its just a flat plane with a texture and transmap, it is a separate item.

Oh! Then it can't help me! At least the flat plane can be loaded on the floor of another scenary?

• That sounds like it would work.  If you have any sets of small ground scatter pebbles or stones, those can work too, if you want geometry.  Just recolour them. :-)