Halloween props?! Where are they

There is so much nice fantasy costumes, Sci-fi outfit, professional uniforms everywhere on Daz website. They often are too specific for the everyday rendering we are looking for (I'm looking for). Halloween is a great occasion to get them. All we need is a cool "tricks or treats" party props product that would fit any Halloween scene. So all of these nice clothing ensembles can be converted into Halloween costumes.

Props like: candies, candy jack, spooky earrings, candy bags, generic and exaggerated makeup, teeth

I looked for about half an hour and only found some old stuff.

Maybe you guys have a product in mind to redirect me at the moment? (the candy jack is what I am looking for)

thank youuu

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,558

There are quite a few items at renderosity

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,315

Halloween props?! Where are they

Heh. They're hanging out at Renderosity this year.

• macleanmaclean Posts: 2,438

Everyday Candy

Everyday Party Decorations

These might be useful to you.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

What's a "candy jack"? A plastic Jack O'Lantern with a handle you collect candy in?

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,151
    edited October 2019

All the Google results I see for "candy jack" are for a strain of marijuana.

Post edited by Gordig on
  • TheCedizTheCediz Posts: 163

lol candy jack yeah... I thought it was the plastic pumpkin to put the candies. ... saw that somewhere... or not dunno.

Thnks for the suggestions, I definitely forgot to check out Renderosity!  

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

That Ebil Baby's pretty scary.

• Not as scary as Daz 8 Baby was, according to my kids :-D

Not as scary as Daz 8 Baby was, according to my kids :-D

Like I said in Novica's thread, I'm just glad someone is finally leaning in to how creepy those characters are.

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,581
    Sevrin said:

That Ebil Baby's pretty scary.

I think Ash Williams needs to "top off" the gas for his infamous chainsaw "hand" as that is a "Deadite" if I ever saw one!

"Swallow your soul!  Swallow your soul!"

Sincerely,

Bill

• Seven193Seven193 Posts: 1,064
    edited October 2019

There's nothing special about "props", in my opinion, you can find them anywhere.

For example, just search for "chocolate bar" on cgtrader.com or turbosquid.com, and you'll get dozens of hits.

Post edited by Seven193 on

We got a great set of Halloween-ready characters....the day after Christmas.