Fang Freebie for Genesis 8 Female

Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,978
edited October 2019 in Freebies

In time for Halloween here is a set of fangs for Genesis 8 Female.. The reason I made these was the ones I had seen for Genesis 8 did not look right, so after many trials and errors and agravation.. I made these in Hexagon as a morph and they came out pretty well..

Be aware that on some G8F characters the teeth may come out weird, not sure why be a case of who knows..  Anyway hope you enjoy these and as far as I can tell no other morphs have crept their way into this teeth morph..

Drop them into your \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\leith_p\G8 Fangs directory and you should be good to go..

Fixed my mistake on where to install the morph.. And have added an extra download link..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TOQBkDRQUdYjnBVvIP3L_MNlmzPAlAHw

https://mega.nz/#!8JsHDIYQ!NR3orFU9slUyDBRnZFQWJEqe8KqdH04AbiylhVqNYVw

Post edited by Ghosty12 on

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,010
    edited October 2019
    Ghosty12 said:

In time for Halloween here is a set of fangs for Genesis 8 Female.. The reason I made these was the ones I had seen for Genesis 8 did not look right, so after many trials and errors and agravation.. I made these in Hexagon as a morph and they came out pretty well..

Be aware that on some G8F characters the teeth may come out weird, not sure why be a case of who knows..  Anyway hope you enjoy these and as far as I can tell no other morphs have crept their way into this teeth morph..

Drop them into your \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs directory and you should be good to go..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TOQBkDRQUdYjnBVvIP3L_MNlmzPAlAHw

Thank you.

We were "good to go" after deciphering the file and putting it into its expected folder structure ;-)

Needed one more folder ...

G8 Fangs.png
    1390 x 514 - 108K
    Thank you.png
    1600 x 832 - 467K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • JackyBrownJackyBrown Posts: 579
    edited October 2019

I did put it here and it works perfectly fine: ..\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\Ghosty12\FangsG8\Fangs G8.dsf

Thank you very much Ghosty12 for making this also for G8! Have been using your V4-Genesis version in the past too! Both are great!

Post edited by JackyBrown on
  • I did put it here and it works perfectly fine: ..\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\Ghosty12\FangsG8\Fangs G8.dsf

Thank you very much Ghosty12 for making this also for G8! Have been using your V4-Genesis version in the past too! Both are great!

Well that's interesting. Learn something everyday. And here I was thinking that we always to use the folders the morphs were made for when all along we could have just been dumping them into one big folder. wow.

• I'm glad I could help you with that one Catherine3678ab! Where would we be without your G8-G3-T-Pose Clones for Autofit?! Thank you so much for those! And DAZ for allowing you to share them ofcourse!

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,978

Thank you and glad you like them.. smiley Also if you want them a little bit shorter you can dial in .6 to .8% and they will retain their shape..

• Good work! Thanks :)

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 916

My download crashes everytime I click the link and try to download the zipfile. Can I get it somewwhere else?

nabob21

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,978
    nabob21 said:

My download crashes everytime I click the link and try to download the zipfile. Can I get it somewwhere else?

nabob21

Have added an extra download link..

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 916

Thanks Ghosty12

nabob21

• airjoeairjoe Posts: 13

Thank you. This is great.