How Many Pages in Your Product Library?

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,810
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:

These stacking sales are going to kill me.  When I posted last on July 25th I was working on page 375, which would have pushed me over 15000 items. 

After clearing out the Billy-T, Brahn and Conucopia flash sale, I'm now on page 401, with over 16000 DAZ products... blush  Just ordered a new 8TB hard drive to hold it all.   

Dang.  these super sales continue to be real wallet bruisers.  Whereas I was working on page 401 yesterday, I'm now over half finished page 406.  :0 

Well darn, in the ongoing "you buy too much from DAZ" conversation, I just counted where I am now and it's only 7 items short of completing my 428th page. Over 17100 items... I could dress a small city AND house them crying

Twice my stash surprise and half again .....

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760

128... I'm going to guess that makes me comfortably mid-range for Dazaholics. :-) Enough so that the BYOB listing is pretty thin for me, and as there is diminishing new stuff I can do much with, I'll probably hold pretty steady for the forseeable future.  I might even be close to getting (gasp!) finished collecting! :-D

That's what I keep telling myself, but the darn PAs keep coming up with things I think I need and DAZ keeps running massive sales, so...  

• 442 at this time

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557

+3 pages in September... it reached 81 pages.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,148

Added a page and a half since the PC+ sale started, so I'm up to 15.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,730
    Cybersox said:

128... I'm going to guess that makes me comfortably mid-range for Dazaholics. :-) Enough so that the BYOB listing is pretty thin for me, and as there is diminishing new stuff I can do much with, I'll probably hold pretty steady for the forseeable future.  I might even be close to getting (gasp!) finished collecting! :-D

That's what I keep telling myself, but the darn PAs keep coming up with things I think I need and DAZ keeps running massive sales, so...  

Yea, must be a conspiracy of some kind...  

• 115 pages - Wow, this thread makes me feel so much better...still, I never, ever want to see how much I have spent on virtual products. I could have probably bought a house by now. 

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited October 2019

In seven years, (Sept 2012)  I've got 491 pages and that's almost filled, so will be 492 shortly. So 19,640 products minus lines saying Bundles.

Remember, the PC Club used to have lower prices, and some gift card discounts were 30% or more. 

Post edited by Novica on

October was amazing, my wishlist was divided by 2.

I'm curious to see if November and December will bring the rest.

Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:

These stacking sales are going to kill me.  When I posted last on July 25th I was working on page 375, which would have pushed me over 15000 items. 

After clearing out the Billy-T, Brahn and Conucopia flash sale, I'm now on page 401, with over 16000 DAZ products... blush  Just ordered a new 8TB hard drive to hold it all.   

Dang.  these super sales continue to be real wallet bruisers.  Whereas I was working on page 401 yesterday, I'm now over half finished page 406.  :0 

Well darn, in the ongoing "you buy too much from DAZ" conversation, I just counted where I am now and it's only 7 items short of completing my 428th page. Over 17100 items... I could dress a small city AND house them crying

Gah... I just started on page 461.  That's 32 pages and nearly 1300 items added since October 12...   Yes, the majority of that is $1.99 items, $2.99 build-a-bundle items that work out to about 40 cents each, and other super-dscounted stuff, but even so...  time to cut back on the shopping.

Noah LGP said:

Even though I've been acquiring products at a (for me) wholly unprecedented pace, my wishlist continues to grow.

I'm at 19 pages now, meaning that my product library has grown by nearly 50% since the sale began.

• rav4rav4 Posts: 96

47 pages.

Anyone have any tricks to get to the middle pages faster than clicking a next page arrow and going one page at a time? Product Library needs a 'go to page' feature.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,319
    edited November 2019
    Novica said:

In seven years, (Sept 2012)  I've got 491 pages and that's almost filled, so will be 492 shortly. So 19,640 products minus lines saying Bundles.

Remember, the PC Club used to have lower prices, and some gift card discounts were 30% or more. 

You've got me beat. I only have a meger 400 pages.

Noah LGP said:

With the PA and PC+ sales mine were almost completely wiped out with only a few items that were too new to go on sale remaining.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
    edited November 2019
    Gordig said:
    Noah LGP said:

Even though I've been acquiring products at a (for me) wholly unprecedented pace, my wishlist continues to grow.

I'm at 19 pages now, meaning that my product library has grown by nearly 50% since the sale began.

I guess after 91 pages I need less of things.

I also excluded a lot of old stuff for the generations prior to Genesis 3, Genesis 8 is my main target now.

Post edited by Noah LGP on

I'm also probably a lot less discriminating about what I wishlist than other people. Wishlisting for me is more a function of "sure, I might use that some day", and throughout the sale, I've also noticed things that I've had wishlisted that I look more closely at and decide I don't want them after all.

• RasberriRasberri Posts: 266
    edited November 2019
    Novica said:

You've got me beat. I only have a meger 400 pages.

Noah LGP said:

With the PA and PC+ sales mine were almost completely wiped out with only a few items that were too new to go on sale remaining.

a "meger 400" gosh..I feel better I got 85

Post edited by Rasberri on
  • 32 pages! Still a baby, lol.

I've added nearly twelve between the PA Sale and the PC+ sale, and most of it has been good stuff. Cleared out some old wishlist items, some "would be nice" ones, a few of Ron's brush sets, and some architecture and environmental clutter pieces that I'm really excited about. (Nearly lost it when I found Chapter House in BYOB.) Lots and lots of stuff for kitbashing. Also some debut new utilities (and armor sets!) that I'm loving. Very few items have actually been the freebies or $9.99 bundles, becase those haven't had anything that I would use. The PC+ for a day megasales for G3 and G2 have been great for stocking up on older things to convert since this was the year I made the jump from M4/V4 to G8M/G8F. 

It's my first year where I've been a member and gotten to enjoy the big sales so I have a lot of stockup to do. I'm looking to buy a year membership, but people have mentioned much better deals in the past than 30% so I'm holding out.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,730

• Not so much on my product library (only about 150 pages), but by the end of the week I'll probably hit what I consider a milestone:  100 pages of Orders.  That is to say, one thousand orders!

Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:

Gah... I just started on page 461.  That's 32 pages and nearly 1300 items added since October 12...   Yes, the majority of that is $1.99 items, $2.99 build-a-bundle items that work out to about 40 cents each, and other super-dscounted stuff, but even so...  time to cut back on the shopping.

Okay... the PC+ sale is over and with the items from today's Best of the Best sale now added to in my library I'm a third of the way through...

page 473.  *o* 

18892 items.  Over half the store.  I think maybe I need to take a bit of a time out.  :/   

• How many pages?  atleast 6-7 more than at the start of the PC+ sale.

Black Friday sales divide by 2 my wishlist smiley

98 pages now.

• I only have 133 maybe close to 134 so far so pretty much a noob

• mr clammr clam Posts: 707

I'm right there with you, Angelreaper. I'm @ 134 and approaching the 3rd year anniversary of my first order.

• maraichmaraich Posts: 489

257. I thought that was impressive until I saw Cybersox up there.

• Oh Gosh! I am now at 75 (including bundle titles and freebies). Thanks to all the flash sales and freebies. Keep them coming please smiley

• Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:

Okay... the PC+ sale is over and with the items from today's Best of the Best sale now added to in my library I'm a third of the way through...

page 473.  *o* 

18892 items.  Over half the store.  I think maybe I need to take a bit of a time out.  :/   

That's a bit more than I have .My total is a mere 412 pages

• mr clam said:

I'm right there with you, Angelreaper. I'm @ 134 and approaching the 3rd year anniversary of my first order.

but slowly grows every day/week  ;)  at the very least weekly thanks to freebies at least from being a pc member

• mr clam said:

Don't feel bad.  I am approaching my 3rd anniversary in Feb and have 228 pages.  Ouch.

• I feel like such a slacker....I have been with Daz since 2003 and only have 116 pages.