The Can’t Find Anything When You Need It Complaint Thread.

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    I see you found the ridiculous shape! :-P Or should I say a ridiculous shape?

Dana

Natural Gravity Morphs for Genesis Female make breasts look more... natural. :D

lol, iz about where mine are headed after 1/2 decade of gravity

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 2013

hmmm what they mean commit charge?

There is actually an article on Wikipedia about Commit Charge.

Edit: I remember reading somewhere that the page file usage history is not actually the page file but something else. I forgot what "page file" describes. I think it is the total memory (physical + virtual) that is allocated. Sorry I couldn't help more.

I found this on another forum:
    The PF Usage shown in the Task Manager is actually the Commit Charge, and does not show the current size of the page file, or how much of the page file is currently being used.

The Commit Charge is the total amount of the Virtual Address Space the could be written to the page file if needed.

http://forums.techguy.org/windows-xp/917627-what-does-pf-usage-task.html

edit 2: smilies don't work half the time when I try to add them.

Post edited by starionwolf on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

...ugh, another embarrassing day for Green Bay. Two Turnovers, two touchdowns for Atlanta including a "Pick-6" (interception run back for a TD). 21 - 10 Atlanta.

When the team went off the field for halftime, there was a loud chorus of boos which is almost unheard of in Green Bay. That's how bad this season has gone.

In Footy, Arsenal ended up in a 1 -1 draw with Everton which tied the match in the 84th minute, missing a chance to significantly move ahead of the rest of the league.

edited December 2013

I'm using my shortwave radio to listen to the Washington Redskins play the Kansas city chiefs. The Redskins and Ravens are playing at home in the snow.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,361
    edited December 1969

That looks like a nasty game. The shots they've shown have been the field covered in snow and it coming down really good.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    DanaTA said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    DanaTA said:
    Well, I'm out of thoughts, then. But if you end up out on the street, how is that better than going somewhere warmer out on the street? I hope you can get something going for you.

Dana

...it doesn't matter much where it is as I don't have the "survival skills" necessary to make it on the street anyway.

I suppose I don't, either, sadly.

Dana

I would ship a fridge full of beer to you all if I could :)

No, thanks...I don't like beer. Nice sentiment, though.

Dana

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    winter hasn't even started yet. not even the shortest day of the year yet. yet we're closer to the sun. north america is on the shorter wobble?

playin with my boyds faeries music box. one plays the tea for two song and ... one is 'thats what friends are for'.
    wined wined ... duhruhduh duhruhduh

Storm is passing over, early afternoon here and getting real dark already and a hot north wind blowing fat raindrops all over :)

non moisturish of winter and the crackle of live static lectricity - zwap - owww :lol:

I hate that!

Dana

edited December 1969

theyz a lot of teams named after animal names - astute observation, lol :lol:

plaint - lost the tutt on rotating verts for wings cylinder bending.
    -lost the hardcopy i printed for shade mixer.

i don't have a printer at home. my lectric is cluded with my rent. afraid of what a printer would do to my LL's lectric bill.

dreaming bout old fashioned malted milkshakes again

laundry mat isn't gonna happen today.

looking through my runtimes, see if anything on hand can be made into a M4 santa suit with some red diffuse. :) Ho ho ho

edited December 1969

SNOW! tnite

doh, haven't been to laundry mat yet. really should go before sky dumps snow

leftover pizza for me, chickie nuggies for bubby.

hack,hack,wheeze, gargle, uh oh coughing better stay home and put warm socks on.

Maybe the crisp, cold, air would be good for you. Sometimes staying inside is the worst thing.

Dana

edited December 1969

Edit: I remember reading somewhere that the page file usage history is not actually the page file but something else. I forgot what "page file" describes. I think it is the total memory (physical + virtual) that is allocated. Sorry I couldn't help more.

The PF Usage shown in the Task Manager is actually the Commit Charge, and does not show the current size of the page file, or how much of the page file is currently being used.

The Commit Charge is the total amount of the Virtual Address Space the could be written to the page file if needed.

thanks!

Richard fixed smileys for me, maybe he can fix yours?

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    I see you found the ridiculous shape! :-P Or should I say a ridiculous shape?

Dana

Natural Gravity Morphs for Genesis Female make breasts look more... natural. :D

lol, iz about where mine are headed after 1/2 decade of gravity

1/2 decade isn't that long.

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    SNOW! tnite

doh, haven't been to laundry mat yet. really should go before sky dumps snow

leftover pizza for me, chickie nuggies for bubby.

hack,hack,wheeze, gargle, uh oh coughing better stay home and put warm socks on.

Maybe the crisp, cold, air would be good for you. Sometimes staying inside is the worst thing.

Dana

would love to open the windows.

edited December 1969

i don't have a printer at home. my lectric is cluded with my rent. afraid of what a printer would do to my LL's lectric bill.

looking through my runtimes, see if anything on hand can be made into a M4 santa suit with some red diffuse. :) Ho ho ho

Your mixer and blender use more electricity than a modern inkjet printer uses.

Dana

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    That looks like a nasty game. The shots they've shown have been the field covered in snow and it coming down really good.

I saw photos showing the Philadelphia eagles playing while big, fluffy flakes were falling.

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana

hmmm, what can i mix today, some cake batter would be yummy ...

i'm at sea level, need to learn how to adjust recipes. Nova Scotia at higher elevations? my favorite recipe site, theys in Nova Scotia.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,738
    edited December 1969

thanks!

Richard fixed smileys for me, maybe he can fix yours?

If the problem is not seeing - I think the problem here is their not being placed in posts reliably.

edited December 2013

...NS is a maritime province, they are fo hte most part close to sea level. Most recipe adjustments are for 3,000' or above.

Notebook showing its age, some keys misfiring needing an extra keystroke or two to get the character to echo to the screen

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana
    But you can't make a daiquiri with an inkjet printer. (Not a very good one, anyway. And a pic of one doesn't count.) :)

edited December 1969

A Seasonal Complaint:

Christmas songs,
    Christmas songs,
    Christmas songs all day.
    Everywhere are Christmas songs,
    And I can't get away...Hey!

Restaurants,
    In the stores,
    On the radio.
    All I hear are Christmas songs,
    Everywhere I go.

I don't really mind
    When it's Christmas week...
    But they start so early now
    The Holidays seem bleak.

Oh Christmas songs,
    Christmas songs,
    Please give me a break.
    No more jingling "Jingle Bells"
    I've had all I can take!

edited December 1969

Aaaauuuugggghhhhh!!!

0000321148_500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 238K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    A Seasonal Complaint:

Christmas songs,
    Christmas songs,
    Christmas songs all day.

Restaurants,
    In the stores,
    On the radio.
    Everywhere I go.

I don't really mind
    The Holidays seem bleak.

Oh Christmas songs,
    Christmas songs,
    Please give me a break.
    I've had all I can take!

...how true.
    edited December 2013

tjohn said:
    Aaaauuuugggghhhhh!!!

...If I showed that to the friend I was talking to last week who was stuck on a grounded plane while they kept showing a video loop that included Bolton singing White Christmas, she'd probably hit me.
    edited December 1969

...well Green Bay pulled it off, 22 - 21. Somehow the Defence got really charged up in the second half, forced two turnovers and kept Atlanta out of the end zone. On top of this Detroit lost to Philly, 34 - 20 (one of the losses needed in the formula to help GB)

So, if Green Bay wins out and Detroit loses to either the Ravens or New York Football giants Green Bay is in the playoffs as a wildcard and will play either Carolina or New Orleans. If Rodgers (who did practise last week) is back against Dallas next Sunday, this scenario could be more than a possibility and the playoff picture could look a lot different.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    tjohn said:
    Aaaauuuugggghhhhh!!!

...If I showed that to the friend I was talking to last week who was stuck on a grounded plane while they kept showing a video loop that included Bolton singing White Christmas, she'd probably hit me.
    "Michael Bolton on a plane? And I thought these $%@& snakes were bad!"
    samuel-l-jackson-snakes-on-a-plane.jpg
    370 x 278 - 19K
    edited December 2013

...I think Michael Bolton on a Plane is supposed to be the sequel. :sick:

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...I think Michael Bolton on a Plane is supposed to be the sequel. :sick:

(tjohn falls to his knees, looks up into the sky and screams, "Nooooooooo!!!")
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    A Seasonal Complaint:

Christmas songs,
    Christmas songs,
    Christmas songs all day.

Restaurants,
    In the stores,
    On the radio.
    Everywhere I go.

I don't really mind
    The Holidays seem bleak.

Oh Christmas songs,
    Christmas songs,
    Please give me a break.
    I've had all I can take!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yours, or did you see it somewhere else?

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yours, or did you see it somewhere else?

Dana

Mine. :)
    edited December 2013

When I saw Mr. Richard Haseltine's name I thought he was going to chide us for talking about breasts. lol

on the topic of morphs I should re-install head morphs for Genesis beacuse I don't see many head related morphs in the shaping tab of Studio 4.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Aaaauuuugggghhhhh!!!

pretty snowflake :)

This discussion has been closed.