The Can’t Find Anything When You Need It Complaint Thread.

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    I could watch the butterflies in your signature all night long

...thanks, I like them.

+1 :)

pretty flutters

butterflies flutterbys :)

katy on my window ?

praying mantis hung out on my window screen

well that sounds lucky alright :) Maybe luck is multi tasking in the cloud somewhere :) We had rainbows yesterday :)

pots of gold on the end?

or better yet, a pot of chocolate fondue & s'mores? tee hee

Well wuz thinking rainbows are always hopeful of something perhaps there really is chocolate out there somewhere...

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,810
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Hey great :) NIce action-driven particle effects - awesome summersaulting buffalo :)
    thx, iClone too easy
    (the animating that is, had a few Daz figure import headaches this time esp the bison, needed to go via 3dx4 as 5 mangled the mesh)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    I could watch the butterflies in your signature all night long

...thanks, I like them.
    The fifth one is my favorite. :)
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Hey great :) NIce action-driven particle effects - awesome summersaulting buffalo :)

thx, iClone too easy
    (the animating that is, had a few Daz figure import headaches this time esp the bison, needed to go via 3dx4 as 5 mangled the mesh)

LW the same :)

• IceScribeIceScribe Posts: 690
    edited December 1969

My complaint. Laptop computer no longer recognizes the power cord that came with it, so it won't recharge the battery. The cord apparently has lost its grabbiness and just falls out of the laptop. So does my hubby's identical powercord, just falls out with the slightest movement.

No complaint. But, my hubby's identical laptop will recharge my battery, so it's within the laptop where the grabbing/charging no longer occurs. His battery is now in my puter, and so I can use it.

Gonna be nice and chilly tonight in the Los Angeles area maybe 36F. After a summer that seemed to last for a year, it's a relief.

edited December 1969

I have that issue from putting too many dongles in my holes
    my pooter asks "is it in yet?"

edited December 2013

@Wendy: Now I want a jet-propelled horse, too. :)

Post edited by TJohn on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    DanaTA said:
    Rezca said:
    Firstly.
    Eeeeeeeee!

It's SNOWING

Is a big deal for me since I've never seen it snow here :D
    Like, ever.

Last time I remember seeing a constant snowfall that lasted more then seven minutes....

Was when I was with my parents in the Sierras
    14 or 16 years ago.

Okay on to the rest:

Complaints:
    -Feeling a little inadequate about myself.
    - http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/357/9/7/spinosaurus_walk_cycle_by_maccollo-d5owtde.gif
    (Is a complaint since while it's awesome, watching it makes me feel completely and totally worthless and useless as a 3D "artist".)

Non-Complaints:
    -Bought zBrush
    -IS SNOWING

You did that? That is awesome!

Dana

Did what? Rig/animate that spino? Nah, someone else did that - was for that Primal Carnage multiplayer game.
    Got zBrush? Yus, bought it and installed it. Looking into tutorials and stuff nao.
    Made it snow? I wish :B

It was the dino-walk. Sorry.

Dana

edited December 1969

IceScribe said:
    My complaint. Laptop computer no longer recognizes the power cord that came with it, so it won't recharge the battery. The cord apparently has lost its grabbiness and just falls out of the laptop. So does my hubby's identical powercord, just falls out with the slightest movement.

No complaint. But, my hubby's identical laptop will recharge my battery, so it's within the laptop where the grabbing/charging no longer occurs. His battery is now in my puter, and so I can use it.

Gonna be nice and chilly tonight in the Los Angeles area maybe 36F. After a summer that seemed to last for a year, it's a relief.

Output of entiire industrialised world bought undone by a fraying power chord *facepalm* :lol:

DRy heat for us today

w.png
    206 x 166 - 17K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    IceScribe said:

Output of entiire industrialised world bought undone by a fraying power chord *facepalm* :lol:

DRy heat for us today
    nice here

SC20131207-142817-1.jpg
    630 x 387 - 49K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    IceScribe said:

DRy heat for us today

nice here

Our tomorrow :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

whine - wanna somethin to eat, but afraid of fallen asleep with the stove on.

or am i dreaming i'm awake and typing in my sleep?

hmm, i'll try to remember to check for this message when i wake up proper in the later am.s

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    IceScribe said:

DRy heat for us today

nice here

azo, C degrees is colder than the F degrees :lol: no snow :)

aa.jpg
    127 x 61 - 5K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Tjohn turned into Curly? I need more and better meds to deal with that.

edited December 1969

Warming up here, went for a few laps at the local pool before it closed. There is a real pretty violet-pink sunset tonight and a mob of parrots squawking like crazy in our pear tree ringing in the night :)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Mr Curly is a Melbourne institution

ML.jpg
    801 x 474 - 81K
    edited December 2013

ps1borg said:
    IceScribe said:

DRy heat for us today

nice here

azo, C degrees is colder than the F degrees :lol: no snow :)

Adelaide weather is headed our way.

w.png
    206 x 171 - 17K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

The Hobbit is on TV. There are many goblins. A goblin horde? They look like ants in some cavernous settings. Is there a horde of ants? Thought it was an ant swarm but swarm of goblins doesn't have a ring to it.

edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

hehe great something with tentacles is heading their way?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Warming up here, went for a few laps at the local pool before it closed. There is a real pretty violet-pink sunset tonight and a mob of parrots squawking like crazy in our pear tree ringing in the night :)

on the first day of christmas, said to me, parrots in a pear tree :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Jaderail said:

Mr Curly is a Melbourne institutionI like Mr. Curly, but the potato is the best part.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    You go GUY who claims to be Tjohn.
    edited December 2013

my bubby wee weed on my avengers blanket. he managed to grab it while i was at work yesterday.
    i needed to go to laundry mat anyhoos

wuh oh i better hurry, forecasts snow accumulates before turning to rain.

131207.jpg
    741 x 333 - 96K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    ps1borg said:
    Jaderail said:

Mr Curly is a Melbourne institution

I like Mr. Curly, but the potato is the best part.

the teapot set on the potato :lol:

edited December 1969

my bubby wee weed on my avengers blanket. he managed to grab it while i was at work yesterday.
    i needed to go to laundry mat anyhoos

wuh oh i better hurry, forecasts snow accumulates before turning to rain.

Hope he didn't get any on the Hulk. You wouldn't like him when he's angry. :)
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    The Hobbit is on TV. There are many goblins. A goblin horde? They look like ants in some cavernous settings. Is there a horde of ants? Thought it was an ant swarm but swarm of goblins doesn't have a ring to it.

Goblin horde? Reminds me of World of Warcraft. lol. I hate the last bosses on the lost isle. I can't defeat the huge turtle in the volcano. Ugg. The goblin boss is tough too.

I found some jobs in sunny San Francisco and San Jose. I might move to California where the weather is nicer than Baltimore/Washington.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

My kids both play WoW, LoL, and mindcraft

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,700
    edited December 1969

I play runescape.

edited December 1969

pondering weak and weary, on this midday dreary
    cinnamon in my coffee, as good as it's gonna be ta'dee

threw my bed out, and my old cube tv. neighbors came home and helped me with their man strength, just as i was struggling, finger was under the tv cube as i set it down, blood, uck.

so, now i'm sitting on a couple cushions on the floor.

actually ... day could be better with a pepperoni pizza delivery, what else can you eat when sitting on the floor? :-P

This discussion has been closed.