samples of my renders - by cosmo

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I almost drowned in my coffee. You owe me one clean monitor also. That was PRICELESS!! Best laugh I've had in days. Great render too!

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I almost drowned in my coffee. You owe me one clean monitor also. That was PRICELESS!! Best laugh I've had in days. Great render too!

nice to hear except the monitor thing LoL :lol:

edited December 1969

it is so sad that I can`t post this render here :roll:

edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    it is so sad that I can`t post this render here :roll:
    Like I said we need FLAG's!!
    edited December 1969

we need a "over 18" thread :)

edited December 1969

girl power

dx_girlpower_nw_small.jpg
    800 x 800 - 103K
    edited June 2012

...and I`m not sorry...sorry...it`s human nature...

Image remove for nudity. Please refer to the TOS for details. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/6_2/

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

Please remember that with no tags there is no nudity permitted.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Please remember that with no tags there is no nudity permitted.

hmm, but they wore clothing ...hhhhmmmmm... :down:

edited December 1969

See PM my friend. I'm sorry.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    See PM my friend. I'm sorry.

that was the reason she wore tapes, because of "no nudity" hmm, okay

edited December 1969

well I guess we will get no flags or tags or something like that

edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    They will add the FLAGS to the forums AFTER the store is fixed and working right. So you are right we will not ever get Flags, they will never finish working on the store.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    cosmo71 said:
    They will add the FLAGS to the forums AFTER the store is fixed and working right. So you are right we will not ever get Flags, they will never finish working on the store.

a promise linked to conditions that can never be satisfied :lol: but nobody can say that they didn`t have tried :)

edited December 1969

BLAH!!

edited December 1969

an old one

dx_huntress_small.jpg
    800 x 450 - 59K
    edited June 2012

and a second old one

dx_the_dark_palace_small_2.jpg
    800 x 800 - 97K
    dx_the_dark_palace_small.jpg
    800 x 450 - 51K
    Post edited by cosmo71 on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited June 2012

I still like these last two cosmo.Just love the colours, reflections, dudes that are just hanging about...great stuff.

Post edited by Szark on
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    I still like these last two cosmo.Just love the colours, reflections, dudes that are just hanging about...great stuff.

thank you very much but most of your renders are much better :)

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

No there are just different as we all are. That is why I love art so much now as no matter what a theme it will be interpreted differently.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    No there are just different as we all are. That is why I love art so much now as no matter what a theme it will be interpreted differently.

yeah but I think my stuff is really clear and let no (or less) space for other interpretations :lol: (most of the time)

• pumecopumeco Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I wish they'd hurry up and fix the thread ordering so that the thread moves to the top and you know when someone has posted. I just delete my notifications without even reading them.

Anyway, I see cosmo's been busy, plenty more renders, very nice!

Have to say some of you sound very hopeful about what the "Flags" will allow. As far as I can tell, even having the flag is going to be more restrictive than it was on the old site. The TOS here was already very limiting in that respect (unrealistically so for a business that revolves around CG figures), so it's going to be interesting to see what you can get away with when the flags are working, and with this new TOS in place.

Either way, I'm curious to see what cosmo has up his sleeve, and to see how long it remains :lol:

edited December 1969

a must seen 3d animation movie :lol: you will laugh your brain out LooooooL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7lsbwm-dvc&feature=related

edited July 2012

a shame, I already have made one of my best renders ever but can`t post it here because of nudity, so if you are interested to see it, go to renderotica.com -> galleries -> pinups
    imagename is "outdoor" and because of Dixie you will know who made it, my name there is another: Pinhead
    or
    let my know and I will send you the image via pm

edited July 2012

Zombies in Westpark? Someone has reported something in that way and Dixie trying to get to the bottom of the matter really found them...they are there...they are coming... and... they are hungry

(original size 1600*900)

zombies_westpark_small.jpg
    800 x 450 - 106K
    edited December 1969

Hey Cosmo, I just got the Perfect V4 Bundle over at Rendo, do you think it's as good as the set you use?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Hey Cosmo, I just got the Perfect V4 Bundle over at Rendo, do you think it's as good as the set you use?

Hey Jaider :) it seems that it is nearly equal, maybe the fixies are looking better in the one or the other product, I have the overhaul for ds and use it with the manuel fixings not the automatic and I also use the v4bend from renderotica and some of the davo breast morphs,

the problem allways seems that all these morphs have no magnet system for clothing.

what is also not bad, and has magnets for clothes is badabing and vavavoom from I think runtime dna

http://www.runtimedna.com/search.php?mode=search&page=1

these two tools are not useing any injection channel, they are extra d-former tools with a remote control and gives you thousands of various shapeing possibillities.

the thing is, that have to hide the deformer fields manuelly in the scene tab, but the tools itself have a lots and lots of morphs in the parameter tab for shaping and as I have written, these tools hava magnets and they work, have tested them.
    right now I don`t use it for Dixie but I will inject them in the future.

right now I have a new model (not save created except some fixings) that looks really great. today I will post first renders. Have bought the character also at rendo.

edited December 1969

to badabing and vavavoom and the d-formerfields

to hide them you have to select "show hidden nodes" in the scene tab and then you have to search :) and hide all the d-formerfields you want to hide.

you also can hide the remote control obj. but to use the morphs you allways have to choose the tool in the scene tab, all morphs will not appear under v4 parameters they appear under badabing or vavavoom parameters. but as I have written....they work.

edited July 2012

You gave me a Link to BadaBing awhile back, I forgot about it. I now have some extra cash so I'm picking up a bit here a bit there as I go. Thanks for all the Info. Perfect V4 also says some of them will deform clothing but they give a work around in the info file.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

here are the first testshoots :)

jb_testshoot_2.jpg
    800 x 800 - 56K
    jb_testshoot_1.jpg
    800 x 800 - 52K