Growing Up for G2M/M6 & Brothers (Now Available)(Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
edited December 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Shooo.. These are finally complete:) Those who have Growing Up will know what it is about. The Brothers product will contain 5 custom shaped characters that have presets for the base, as well as for M6. The UV mapping uses M5 layout, so Genesis1 users can use the skins as well. Here are the main promos. Will upload more pics as we package things up.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,681
    edited December 1969

I have little experience with the Growing Up series.
    Will the morphs stay true to the original personage no matter what character I dial in?

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
    edited November 2013

The promo's of the previous versions for Genesis and Genesis2 Female have examples in there of characters blended in. The results vary depending on the character you are blending in.EG some can be dialled in strong and some look better dialled in a bit less. But their features and likeness still comes through.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited November 2013

Here are the brothers:)

Gavin_Adult.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 228K
    Garry_OT.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 234K
    Garth_YT.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 251K
    Gareth_10yr_old.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 236K
    Gabriel_5yr.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 262K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

I love how the little kid is missing some teeth XD
    We all remember our own school photoos at that age lol
    Sooo, any release date yet ;)

edited November 2013

Thanks:) The teeth can be dialed off as well, if you want a kid with normal teeth. These two products will be available next month. I'm hoping for an early release. Will consult Daz on their schedual:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Three WishesThree Wishes Posts: 471
    edited December 1969

I'm looking so forward to these releases. I think I may regard my essential G2M kit as complete once I have them.

• ScraverXScraverX Posts: 152
    edited November 2013

I've had some fun with Growing Up for Genesis and have been looking forward to it for G2M/M6.
    Promo's look great.

Edit: I love how in the Promo for Brothers you can see Garth's (young teen) ribs. {yes... I was a skinny rake at that age, and still kinda am so it's nice to see that option}

Post edited by ScraverX on
  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

I love you people for working on these! You're like the light in the darkness, the unsung heroes of Genesis 2! I made no secret that I absolutely loved the Sisters set for Growing Up on Genesis 2 female, so it's with great joy that I see it's male accompaniment. I'm certain to put this straight in the cart on release.

We may never get an official Kids 6, but with sets like this it may be unnecessary. Of course, I'm still crossing my fingers for more kids clothing and character skins in future. With boys especially it's difficult to find good textures which work on younger generations since so many of the ones designed for men have six-o-clock shadows or body hair, of which even subtle mentions can be glaring when used on teens and tots.

I'll be greatly looking forward to the final release. Thanks guys.

• Tarina KiviTarina Kivi Posts: 488
    edited March 2017

Post edited by Tarina Kivi on
  • 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Dude! Do want! :cheese:

Minemineminemineminemineminemineminemine :-P

Am an uberfan of Growing Up and Sisters and waiting impatiently for the release ;-)

edited November 2013

Hi guys. There will also be a bundle available for those who have been waiting for it.

Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 333K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited March 2017

edited November 2013

Yes. Will try and impliment a coupon or something similar to what I offered for Shapeshift G2M. So previous owners of Growing up will get a bigger discount. Well, that is what I want to do, will have to see what Daz plans promotion wise for Dec and if it can be done and fit in their sales structure.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited March 2017

edited December 1969

Yay, I love bundles!

edited November 2013

Zev0 said:
    Yes. Will try and impliment a coupon or something similar to what I offered for Shapeshift G2M. So previous owners of Growing up will get a bigger discount. Well, that is what I want to do, will have to see what Daz plans promotion wise for Dec and if it can be done and fit in their sales structure.

I really do hope there will be a coupon for it. I picked up Shape Shift for G2M and I really liked the fact that I could get it at a lower price (thank you so much for the coupon btw) since now if we want to use genesis 2 figures we have to invest in the morphs twice unlike with genesis. I really do appreciate that you remember the early buyers.^^ Can't wait to play with this product. A pity bundles are so much work, if there were a "make your own bundle" feature I would buy your morphs bundled with the Brothers. ^^

You're welcome dear:)..Well we are also trying to set up a buy Growing up G2M and Brothers together and get a bigger discount like what we did with the G2F Growing up and sisters release. Will consult the other PA's who are involved on that product but I'm sure we can make it happen:) And yes, a make your own bundle feature would be awesome:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Here is a preview of the options Brothers will come with. The set will have an EHSS and a SSS shader and all skin options will apply to both.

features.jpg
    1300 x 693 - 300K
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Thanks. The teeth can be dialled off as well, if you want a kid with normal teeth. These two products will be available next month. I'm hoping for an early release. Will consult Daz on their schedual:)

Speaking of teeth, are you planning to a Dental Plan for the Genesis 2 figures? The original is an extremely useful and versatile product.

(I am planning on jumping on Growing Up G2M/Brothers as soon as they're released, but I had to ask.)

edited November 2013

Dental Plan for G2 is nearly complete, so yes it will be making an appearance on G2:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited March 2017

• ScraverXScraverX Posts: 152
    edited December 1969

Indeed, lots of nice options there.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Zev0 said:

I really do hope there will be a coupon for it. I picked up Shape Shift for G2M and I really liked the fact that I could get it at a lower price (thank you so much for the coupon btw) since now if we want to use genesis 2 figures we have to invest in the morphs twice unlike with genesis. I really do appreciate that you remember the early buyers.^^ Can't wait to play with this product. A pity bundles are so much work, if there were a "make your own bundle" feature I would buy your morphs bundled with the Brothers. ^^

You're welcome dear:)..Well we are also trying to set up a buy Growing up G2M and Brothers together and get a bigger discount like what we did with the G2F Growing up and sisters release. Will consult the other PA's who are involved on that product but I'm sure we can make it happen:) And yes, a make your own bundle feature would be awesome:)

WooHoo :cheese:

I have almost all your stuff from both stores and that would be much appreciated :-P

Btw does sheer greatness work in Reality; early in its release there were issues I think (sorry for the OT :red: )

edited December 2013

"Btw does sheer greatness work in Reality; early in its release there were issues I think"

Draagonstorm should be able to answer that question, I do not have Reality so I don't really know:(

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
    edited December 2013

Yay can't wait for this and dental 2, now all we need are the aging morphs, and more overlays, belly control for G2M also

Post edited by Dkgoose on
    edited December 2013

Yep:) Want these out as soon as possible so I can start on the new products. For now it's all a balancing act getting Both G1 & 2 on the same page:) I'm hoping by January, most of them will be complete.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • HappyboyHappyboy Posts: 53
    edited December 1969

Does that mean a muscularity morph for G2F/G2M is on the way soon as well?

edited December 1969

I have no idea actually, I never made those.

edited December 1969

Here is a groupshot.

popup_11.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 263K
  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

I've come to the realization that this is the second time I've been refreshing the store on a daily basis, the first time being when the first Growing Up set was released for G2F. Is this awaiting approval with Daz or are there some tweaks which need to be done before it's ready for the masses?

I'm actually looking forward to these more than I was for the girls. I absolutely adore the Sisters pack. Great morphs, great textures. That said, I've been working almost exclusively with girls since most of the child morphs from K4 onwards have been females. The few boys I've seen weren't given the same polish and in total I only have 2 male morphs, both of which for K4. Genesis is nice because I can combine morphs to make male children, and more recently I bought the Growing Up set for it too. The only issue then is the lack of suitable textures since most of the men have stubble or body hair! I think I may have overused the Justin skin from Young Teens as a result.

At any rate it will be great to have some younger males at last. My world was starting to feel like a female dominated society.

edited December 2013

Just waiting on brothers to be fully approved. It's in the final stages and as soon as its ready, both can go live:) Will probably be a mid month release, somewhere around there, if all goes well:)

Post edited by Zev0 on