Early Christmas - Freebie

Td3dTd3d Posts: 412
edited September 2019 in Freebies

Firstly, Thank you to all those who support the effort I put into what it is I do.
This set is quite okay. It includes two separate props that I rigged to the eyeballs. A motorcycle and its Pursuit kit add-on. It just didn't quite make the grade due to it's name. I'm sure you won't mind that detail. If this sits in my files, it'll probably never see the light of day. That would be a shame :)

The Hybrid Pursuit has a hybrid, electro-hydraulic drive train. Totally fictional, but visually convincing enough to add some diversity to your Future-Fantasy, Sci-Fi or CyberPunk themed scenes. The Hybrid Pursuit was carefully made, with Iray material presets in Patrol, Highway and "Rogue (plain)" police styles. All but the default Patrol mats come in both decalled and plain layouts. The Pursuit Kit is a separate rigged wearable prop, allowing this bike to be used as a civillian/outlaw vehicle. L.I.E Decal presets are also included.

This set comes with sixteen basic poses for Genesis 8 Male and Genesis 8 Female (8 for each character). The wearable load presets will load both the basic Hybrid Pursuit bike and/or the bike with full Pursuit Kit to the respective characters. The characters will be automatically posed with the bike upon loading (wearable preset/s) posed in the default riding position. As parented props, the included H-Poses will pose both characters and bike respectively.

The Hybrid Pursuit and Pursuit Kit are both fully rigged. In the Parameters Tad of each prop, you will find a comprehensive set of Pose Controllers, which will give you a heap of posing options. From wheel-standing down to pushing all the buttons and switches. The stand-out feature would have to be the poseable foot pegs mounts, that adjust from forward to backwards into a high-speed riding position. With adjustable handlebars included, any character can sit/lay on this thing.

Thanks for checking this out and I do hope that you can have lots of fun with the Hybrid Pursuit in your art.

Td3d :)

Here are the Google Drive links to the files. They will remain their until year's end (low on space)

td3d_HybridPursuit_Freebie2019.zip: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Jyt5PVVExuhx1pyHN4HuhfPCB8FBwCdY

td3d_HybridPursuit_Templates.zip: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z_FKUjuTyiQ7vc-DeDY9OztuWJy1G-uR

"Commercial renders OK, contents not for redistribution"

(edit: Good Question posted)

Thank you very much this looks amazing.

but before i download it could you clarify  your Usage Rights, it says its Non-commercial use only, so i am guessing we can't use this in commercial renders like comics or animations is that correct?

Good point @Ivy. I was asked this via email also. The short answer I gave was forbidden usage would be it's "use in a commercial product/part of", ie, where any or all of the associated files would be used. I have no problems with artwork/renders/animations, as you mention. So long as the raw files aren't required in the extended outcome to enable one to be able to view it.

Post edited by Td3d on

Comments

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Wow. Just wow. You put a lot of work into this thing, and sharing it is beyond generous. Thank you!

• That's quite impressive, thank you.

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

yes Very nice! Thank you, Td3d! yes

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

Wow! thanks!

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949
    edited September 2019

pretty cool  _well done

Post edited by ed3D on
  • RbugRbug Posts: 166
    edited September 2019

When I first saw this i thought what is the catch, there is always a catch with something this well made..... Hmmmmm then I downloaded it waiting for that elusive catch..........ok so far so good, loaded it the catch would appear soon enough I thought. Loaded it into a scene and walla no catch there either..................

ok this is the only way i could express the excitement that this thing caused without swearing my enthusiasm. it is as good as your comercial stuff....... thank you very much this thing is freaking awsome........surprise

Post edited by Rbug on
  • Td3dTd3d Posts: 412
    Rbug said:

When I first saw this i thought what is the catch, there is always a catch with something this well made..... Hmmmmm then I downloaded it waiting for that elusive catch..........ok so far so good, loaded it the catch would appear soon enough I thought. Loaded it into a scene and walla no catch there either..................

ok this is the only way i could express the excitement that this thing caused without swearing my enthusiasm. it is as good as your comercial stuff....... thank you very much this thing is freaking awsome........surprise

You're welcome ppl. Glad you like this. Haha Rbug. It's such a sad thing that this world has us making those natural assumptions for sure. But you are correct, "no catch". Just download and enjoy! :)

• If there's one thing I learned about the 3D community it's that the people are very generous. Over time there have been some amazing offerings given for free to the masses, and this newest offerning is right up there with them, so I didn't think there was a catch.

Bike looks awesome and can't wait to install and use it, the promo's are very well done and show quite a bit. I will have to do a render or two before my son moves out (he has a powerful computer with nvidia card), and give me time to see what can be done for the textures (10 yr old computer and can't use iray), hoping the iray to 3dl will work, will test that theory this weekend and will let you know what I come up with in case anyone else asks about it.

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,276

Incredably gift - just dowloaded and off to install. Thank you!

• JackyBrownJackyBrown Posts: 579
    edited September 2019

"Get your motor runnin', head out on the highway..." cool

Thank you very much! Awesome gift!

Post edited by JackyBrown on
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,949
    edited September 2019

Thank You very much. That is very nice model for sure yeswink

Post edited by MilosGulan on
  • GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104

What a wonderful gift - thanks very much!

• Thank you so much for this very amazing gift @Td3d!!

I am downloading it now and can not wait to use it in my next project!!

Awesome @Saphirewild. Was hoping you'd spot this. Been a while since my promise to follow up on a new freebie. Good opportunity to make good on that.

Happy to know y'all are liking this. Was so very close to selling this elsewhere. But I'm a little big on my loyalty to Daz3d and it's users. This is where i got started and probably where I'll stay. Im pretty sure this wont be the last freebie either. Not often, but just as good :) ...again, enjoy good ppl.

Thank you so much for this very amazing gift @Td3d!!

I am downloading it now and can not wait to use it in my next project!!

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818

I'm.. speechless, seriously.. Thank you! I can't even understand... what on earth is wrong with the name? Can't wait to do something with this beauty, just need to sort through all the random ideas that flew through my mind when looking at the promo renders :)

Carola O said:

I'm.. speechless, seriously.. Thank you! I can't even understand... what on earth is wrong with the name? Can't wait to do something with this beauty, just need to sort through all the random ideas that flew through my mind when looking at the promo renders :)

The honest answer, is that the name was a bit vague and may have caused some confusion. I respect that view/assessment and can see maybe why. I liked it, so i left it. Not out of disrespect, just valued my artistic licence on this particular set. That's all.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818

Heh, I think the name fits the bike :) May have to put my current scenes on hold for a little while, to make something with this lovely ride :)

edited September 2019

:) @Carola O  I have to agree, have fun. :)

(edit: trying to re-name the @ recipient and screwing it up! ...how on earth was i gonna pull off re-naming this bike! Lol)

Post edited by Td3d on
  • Thanks a million, that's a real beast you've created..

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    edited September 2019

Hot (PINK) pursuit? I guess she didn't like the standard colour choices.

Post edited by frankrblow on

Hot (PINK) pursuit? I guess she didn't like the standard colour choices...

Haha! Hey nice scene/image @dragonfly_2004. Glad you made good use of the surfaces to give her what she wanted. I'm guessin' she might have something to do with that wreck in the background maybe. :)

• This is epic! I can't wait to use it!
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Thank you for the gift

• Thank you sooooo much for this heartheartheart

Thank you sooooo much for this heartheartheart

You're more than welcome. Thanks for this share @Lothar Weber. Just nice to see that it's something you all love and can use. :)

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited September 2019

but before i download it could you clarify  your Usage Rights, it says its Non-commercial use only, so i am guessing we can't use this in commercial renders like comics or animations is that correct?

Post edited by Ivy on
    Ivy said:

Good point @Ivy. I was asked this via email also. The short answer I gave was forbidden usage would be it's "use in a commercial product/part of", ie, where any or all of the associated files would be used. I have no problems with artwork/renders/animations, as you mention. So long as the raw files aren't required in the extended outcome to enable one to be able to view it.

Hope this is helpful. (I'll copy/paste this to the thread's main heading also). Thanks for asking.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133

Thank you for your reply, as i mentioned this bike looks amazing,   i just wanted to make sure how  can use it. I have used music content from shartecg before  and got hit with copyright infringements on YouTube so I am a little paranoid  when using great stuff that will get attention in my renders. .  . Maybe you could change the usage right to "Commercial renders OK, contents not for redistribution" to save you for having to answer this question 10 times a day from dum-dums like me.. .

Thank you for your generosity smiley

Good call @Ivy. Just copy/pasted those very words up top. Thank you and you're welcome :)

• Nice piece. I wish it included standard 3Delight materials as well though.