Changing sliders in "DzShapingPane"

Hey,

I'd like to change the value of the "Bodybuilder" slider (Shaping \ Editor \ All) by script, but I didn't find a way to do so. Is this an action? It doesn't show up inside "MainWindow.getActionMgr()" - at leat I can't find it. I also tried getting "DzShapingPane" and using ".getOptionsMenu()", but I unfortunately I don't know what to do next.

How do I get to the slider, or the action that it triggers?

Thank you for your help.

-Michael

Comments

• A more direct way would be to get the actual property on the figure and change its value.

• Is there a property for "bodyduilding"? Or is this event bound to a propertyGroup? I still can't find anything that morphs the figure in that way, 

• (function(){	// Get the primary selection	var oNode = Scene.getPrimarySelection();	// If nothing is selected	if( !oNode ){		// We are done...		return;	}        for(var i = 0; i < oNode.getNumProperties(); i = i+1) {		var prop = oNode.getProperty(i);        print(prop.getLabel());	}		var propTry = oNode.findPropertyByLabel("Bodybuilder");	if(propTry){		propTry.setValue(3);		print("\n" + "\n" + "value set");	}    // Finalize the function and invoke})();

Thank you Richard! It worked. Bodybuilder is accesable via the root node