How Many Pages in Your Product Library?

Comments

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Cybersox said:

Gah... The PC+ sale always kills me and this year is proving to be no exception.

I just crossed the 300 page mark... that's ten pages, over 400 products,purchased since August 27 and the PC+ sale is just getting started.  My poor credit cards crying

I've added just over 3 pages since Monday! I'm up to page 169! (I started end of Sept, 2014.)

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Well, I've added more pages due to all those cheapies in the PA sale, and the PC sale got off to a bang!  

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,556

2018 will end with 62 pages.

September and December discounts were amazing.

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735

I have 247 pages.  I started coming here in 2005 I think.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    edited December 2018

Up to 103 pages now....oh boy. Didn't know I'd gone over a hundred...I think I added several pages just the last couple days ;). Unlike a lot of you I've been around since Daz was Daz tho (and when it was Zygote), so I've spent less in a longer amount of time I guess. Still, it's astonishing....lol. In reality I have gobs and gobs of content.

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745

Sigh... two more items and I'll start on page 325.  And when that page is full, I'll have 13000 items.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,484

I'm glad the loyalty rewards and the Holiday sales are ending today because Daz brings out the 3D hoarder in me,frown and I (sniff) didn't even know I was one until you guys made this thread (sob) but I must be because I have 27 items sitting in my cart and one of them is a Pro Bundle and I hate manually downloading Pro Bundles so you think I'd stop buying them sad(grabs a tissue) and although I joined in November 2016 I'm up to 144 pages and God knows what's hiding in there that I have forgotten. . . . and how sad is that? (blows nose).crying  

It reached the 70th page... It's very difficult to remember what items are in my library.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 4,979
    edited June 2019

I made my first purchase on 15 Dec 2004, Glamorous Vickie 3. I now have 6 pages of purchases. Many of which are 'inactive', including DS 2.xxx and 3.xx which I never downloaded, as my machine couldn't even cope with 1.3... A lot were automatically added by DAZ. Since  re-starting in March, I have added 3 of those 6 pages.

Regards,

Richard.

Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,133

once upon a time i could answer this question easy.

But now days I would be coming back every couple few weeks to add more pages. I dunno why but i just can't seem to resit all the bright and shiny here.   So I will just say its a work in progress that is never ending and always growing like the bloob that ate New York

edited July 2019

88% of my content is from Daz 3D Shop and 6% is from Renderosity, I'm impressed to see how much this store seduces me.

But that is only the tip of the iceberg (only 9% of the shop)

Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

oh goodness doant make me look.

been here since 2009. back in the day pc items were 1.99.  i pretty much scooped them up as soon as they came out.
    Poser 6 was the latest and Vicki was up to 4.1 smiley

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

if i used DIM to download my entire product library, can it tell me how much hard drive space i need?

• ChatjdChatjd Posts: 152

I think I need to stop buying... (though I'm sure Daz would rather I not stop buying laugh ):

• 343 Pages at Daz
    • 35 pages of 100 products at Rendo
    • 21 Pages at HiveWire3d
    • 1 Page of 100 prducts at Content Paradise
    • 4 Pages of 100 (former) Cornucopia3d / Vue

I don't do much with freebies since I don't want to deal with weird licensing, though probably have a couple hundred saved from ShareCG, Rendo Prime, etc, that I really haven't used.

• ChatjdChatjd Posts: 152
    Mystarra said:

if i used DIM to download my entire product library, can it tell me how much hard drive space i need?

If you select all those you want to download in DIM, there will be an size of the enitre amount you are downloading in the lower part of the Ready to Download screen.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,209

Well, I had over 40 pages, then RDNA joined Daz and that shot up to a lot more, now for some reason I am down to 27 pages. Seems much of my older content is gone along with the inactive links for previous versions of Daz.

• RakudaRakuda Posts: 931
    edited July 2019

Only 18 pages. Humble ol' me. I don't even know how someone gets to hundreds of pages. Do some work for Daz and get free products like crazy or as part of some Platinum club thing? Maybe I need to jump on the Platinum Club thing to get some extra savings?

Up to this point, I have been pretty selective in what I purchase. I do spend about as much on other sites like Renderosity and especially CGTrader. Curious how one actually views their total spending in Daz? I looked for it in the account info. Sometimes, I have wondered what it would take to drop my entire wishlist in my shopping cart  and checkout. Yowzah! I am surprised that there isn't a button called "Add Items on Wishlist to Cart"

Update: I joined the Platinum Club out of curiosity to see what I could save. Let's see what effect that has on my library LOL!

Update2: Well, yeah, Platinum Club did cut a lot of items in my wishlist pretty drastically. Wooha!

X-D

Post edited by Rakuda on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

Since the freebie today of the business classroom I now have 4001 products installed vis DIM.

• JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744
    edited July 2019
    JonnyRay said:

I'm another who thought my 43 pages would seem like a lot. :) I still feel like I have so much content that I sometimes discover things I forgot I had.

Perhaps a scarier number. I was at 43 pages last June. Now at 106 pages in the library just over a year later! surprise

That accounts for 752 total orders and over 5400 installs performed by DIM.

Post edited by JonnyRay on
  • TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,221
    77 pages, going back to 2003
  • rrwardrrward Posts: 555

73. And most of that is V3 and V4 era Poser products. And then there's all the stuff I bought from all of the stores, most of whom are now gone.

• GafftheHorseGafftheHorse Posts: 567

140 - and I've only been using Daz since Dec 2016.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Rakuda said:

Only 18 pages. Humble ol' me. I don't even know how someone gets to hundreds of pages. Do some work for Daz and get free products like crazy or as part of some Platinum club thing? Maybe I need to jump on the Platinum Club thing to get some extra savings?

Up to this point, I have been pretty selective in what I purchase. I do spend about as much on other sites like Renderosity and especially CGTrader. Curious how one actually views their total spending in Daz? I looked for it in the account info. Sometimes, I have wondered what it would take to drop my entire wishlist in my shopping cart  and checkout. Yowzah! I am surprised that there isn't a button called "Add Items on Wishlist to Cart"

Update: I joined the Platinum Club out of curiosity to see what I could save. Let's see what effect that has on my library LOL!

Update2: Well, yeah, Platinum Club did cut a lot of items in my wishlist pretty drastically. Wooha!

X-D

Savings?

Haha.

Nope, the savings you're making by spending cash (seriously, think about it; spend to save is an oxynmoron).

... But the hoarding is such fun. So there is that which enables me to take advantage of all those spend-to-save emails (or however I find out about 'em).

Cybersox said:

Sigh... two more items and I'll start on page 325.  And when that page is full, I'll have 13000 items.

And now I'm working on page 375... when that's done I'll have 15000 items. 

• sueyasueya Posts: 824

48 pages!

• 121... so I feel comfortably mid-stream, here at Daz :-)  It's fine if I don't start calculating what that actually means in terms of money and un-used resources...

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,713
    edited July 2019
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:

I hit 15000 a while ago. I realized I had to do something to make it easier to find stuff in the DAZ Product Manager so I added a feature which lists the main promo for every product listed in the left pane, with a tooltip showing its name. It will sync automatically with the list so you can sort by name, age (SKU), etc.. Click on a promo and it will find that product and show the product page data, click again and it will show all the promos. There is a demo here - it starts with all 15000+ products loaded, then a search for "hair" will find all hairs and list these:

https://www.screencast.com/t/x4xBRMGBUGf

Post edited by Taoz on
    Taoz said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:

I hit 15000 a while ago. I realized I had to do something to make it easier to find stuff in the DAZ Product Manager so I added a feature which lists the main promo for every product listed in the left pane, with a tooltip showing its name. It will sync automatically with the list so you can sort by name, age (SKU), etc.. Click on a promo and it will find that product and show the product page data, click again and it will show all the promos. There is a demo here - it starts with all 15000+ products loaded, then a search for "hair" will find all hairs and list these:

!!!!

I've been needing this feature so badly for so long.  Any chance we'll see it go live with the next update??? 

• Cybersox said:
    Taoz said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:

!!!!

I've been needing this feature so badly for so long.  Any chance we'll see it go live with the next update??? 

Having been at this since 2003, I have been looking for a way to see all that I have in my catalogue without installing it all just to find out.
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,713
    Cybersox said:
    Taoz said:
    Cybersox said:
    Cybersox said:

!!!!

I'm working on a major update (first commercial release) with several new features so probably not, but I hope to have everything done within a month.