A well a bird bird flew off with my complaint thread

Comments

• thanatos_2368164thanatos_2368164 Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

Giant chicken causing havoc in a city work in progress drop. Needs screaming crowds, cars, etc.

More Cluckzilla later.

cluckzilla_wip_01.jpg
    800 x 600 - 295K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,006
    edited December 1969

I am tired that Smart content won't work on this computer. I make sure CMS in running before starting studio, but as soon as studio starts, CMS stops. I can start CMS again but there won't be any smart content in Studio.

Are the Content Library Tab folders "Products" and "Categories" empty too?
    Try this Help Page:
    https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/entries/22523891-Trouble-shooting-the-Smart-Content-Pane
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,006
    edited December 1969

thanatos said:
    Giant chicken causing havoc in a city work in progress drop. Needs screaming crowds, cars, etc.

More Cluckzilla later.

Quick, call Olaf and the Shield Maiden! Oh, Wooly... :down:
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    It is damn cold out today. My bones are hurting and cold

...same here. Stayed in bed late as hips would not pop into place. Don;t know how I'll make it through the winter this year.
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    For some reason I got a Cambodian temple, oh two Cambodian temples, don't know why. They look like photographs :)

...nice set.
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    thanatos said:

More Cluckzilla later.

...my first thought as well.
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Sisca said:
    lol

it's an apt size stove with a few knobs. i should get one of those crockpot slow cookers. iz gonna be a klah winter, just keep tossing in potatoes, meat cubes for my bubby. some marshmallows to toss on the sweet potatoes and yams. a very yammy season, tee hee. biscuits and butter. yammy yumma. :)

need to pick up some kisses for a frsh batch of peanutbutter blossom goodness :lol:

they kinda look like sultan hats, d'ya think?

I've always thought they looked like sultan hats as well. In fact the first time I heard someone talking about eating a sultana these cookies are the first thing I though of..

Everyone should have a crock pot. I just made a batch of chili in ours last week. Brown the meat and then toss all the secret ingredients in and let it simmer on low all day.

Chilli sounds really good. I haven't made any in a while

Diane should be making some very soon. We have some Serrano chili peppers growing and some that I already plucked from the plants that were outdoors. A few have already turned red! They're hotter when they're red.

Dana

edited December 1969

thanatos said:

More Cluckzilla later.

Ahhhhh! It Cluckzilla! Ahhhh! :ahhh:

How's that?

Dana

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,342
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Frank0314 said:
    Sisca said:
    lol

it's an apt size stove with a few knobs. i should get one of those crockpot slow cookers. iz gonna be a klah winter, just keep tossing in potatoes, meat cubes for my bubby. some marshmallows to toss on the sweet potatoes and yams. a very yammy season, tee hee. biscuits and butter. yammy yumma. :)

need to pick up some kisses for a frsh batch of peanutbutter blossom goodness :lol:

I've always thought they looked like sultan hats as well. In fact the first time I heard someone talking about eating a sultana these cookies are the first thing I though of..

Everyone should have a crock pot. I just made a batch of chili in ours last week. Brown the meat and then toss all the secret ingredients in and let it simmer on low all day.

Diane should be making some very soon. We have some Serrano chili peppers growing and some that I already plucked from the plants that were outdoors. A few have already turned red! They're hotter when they're red.

Dana

I use a combo of habanero and jalapeno with hot sausage and burger

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited November 2013

Morning. God-ray sunny and gloomy by turns so far today :)

eta PBY Catalinas are famous here

15K.jpg
    1500 x 750 - 182K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

thanatos said:

More Cluckzilla later.

waaah run for the hills \o/

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    Shopping burnout. :blank:

+1 Don't know why I got a couple of Cambodian temples *facepalm* doesn't have to make sense I guess :lol:

Isn't one of those the Interior of the other?

Think so but haven't been to the actual place so don't know for sure, it looks like a different time of day add on or two as well as an interior ?

edited December 1969

I want those cookies! I had them before and they are wonderful!

oh yes they look great :)

edited November 2013

Here is a WIP of another character.

reminds me of ancient Egyptian fashion :)

edited November 2013

Not sure where thumb goes but this looks like a natural place to be ?

eta it kind of looks like the photos

LL.jpg
    717 x 499 - 41K
    lh.jpg
    866 x 505 - 46K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited November 2013

Soups On! :)

dinner rolls and melty butter.

dinnertriangle.jpg
    300 x 225 - 13K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Not sure where thumb goes but this looks like a natural place to be ?

eta it kind of looks like the photos

Lestat played the violin for Akasha.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    DanaTA said:
    Frank0314 said:
    Sisca said:
    lol

Dana

is that what they mean by 5 alarm chilli?

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Frank0314 said:
    It is damn cold out today. My bones are hurting and cold

...same here. Stayed in bed late as hips would not pop into place. Don;t know how I'll make it through the winter this year.

hot Tea is a big comfort.

and a lil southern comfort for medicinal purposes ;-P

edited November 2013

tjohn said:
    thanatos said:

More Cluckzilla later.

Looks like we need a chicken slayer stat \m/

eta got some barnyard shading happening using a procedural texture to drive reflect value

shaders.jpg
    782 x 657 - 100K
    cb.jpg
    1500 x 750 - 214K
    C.jpg
    1500 x 750 - 206K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. God-ray sunny and gloomy by turns so far today :)

eta PBY Catalinas are famous here

...great old plane. Many a downed pilot in the Pacific theatre loved seeing it.
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    DanaTA said:
    Frank0314 said:
    Sisca said:
    lol

Dana

is that what they mean by 5 alarm chilli?
    ..sounds more like 8 - 10 alarm to me.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    thanatos said:

More Cluckzilla later.

eta got some barnyard shading happening using a procedural texture to drive reflect value

Is that Noggins' chicken or the LoRez chicken?

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    thanatos said:

More Cluckzilla later.

Is that Noggins' chicken or the LoRez chicken?

Dana

Lorez :)

edited December 1969

That's a good candidate for LoRez figures. I think the same for the rats, daffodils, and cows. Maybe the dogs and cats, but the others are more commonly seen in large groups. The horses, too. I actually bought the LoRez horse a while back. Of course, I have the LoRez Modern Males, Lorenzo, Loretta (thought she was a woman, but...) and LoRez Arab Males. Why didn't he make Arab Females?

I have considered the lorez bleacher people over at Renderosity, but they aren't as versatile as Predatron's lorez people.

Dana

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

hmm, that reminds me. I need to buy Daz's sheep and pigs one of these days.

edited December 1969

Life of Pi is on TV. Tigers like to eat flying fish :)

edited December 1969

Sisca said:
    lol

hmm sultana hats. could use a different flavor kiss topping

edited December 1969

hmm, that reminds me. I need to buy Daz's sheep and pigs one of these days.

the Daz seal renders real nice :)

edited November 2013

what's doing today? :coolsmile:

DQviii? i lost all my tokens at the baccarat roulette tables. needing 200,000 tokens for a gingham whip for Jessica.

jess.jpg
    194 x 450 - 16K
    Post edited by Mistara on
This discussion has been closed.