Wrinkles ?

Hi is there such a tool that will enable me to make more creases and wrinkles on clothing please?

Some of my wardrobe items such as shirts I find look too smooth and unrealistic so I want a way around this if possible.

thanks.

Comments

• How large, in relation to the mesh? Depending on the construction adding a dForce modifier might work for folds; fine wrinkles would probably need to be added via a custom normal map.

• How large, in relation to the mesh? Depending on the construction adding a dForce modifier might work for folds; fine wrinkles would probably need to be added via a custom normal map.

That all sounds double dutch to me lol sorry.

Just on the sleeves of a shirt for example to make it look a bit more realistic.

• If you switch the viewport to one of the Wire modes (the sphere icon next to the camera/view picker button at top-right) are yiou wanting to rearrange the bold lines, or are you wanting to add detail between the lines?

• If you switch the viewport to one of the Wire modes (the sphere icon next to the camera/view picker button at top-right) are yiou wanting to rearrange the bold lines, or are you wanting to add detail between the lines?

The bold lines please.

But knowing how to adjust both would be handy.