VOTING : (
 https://s.surveyplanet.com/YiZK1FVW2)

Prizes :

DAZ 3D Sponsorship, in the form of Store credit
Ist Place $30
2nd Place $20
3rd place $15
$10 for up to 3 Honorable Mentions

Hansmar-The-road-to-abstract  adbc-virus  Adbc-Train-Station  Dan-whiteside-Organism
                     1                                                    2                                                    3                                                     4
       The Road to abstract                               Virus                                      Train Station                                  Organism

horo-Loupe   akmerlow-untitled     akmerlow-Enamoured    Horo-Owl-Head
                       5                                                 6                                            7                                            8
                 Loupe                               Henri Laurens' Clown                  Enamoured                              Owl head

Dan-whiteside-probe drachenlords-Alice-D drachenlords-Hypercubeadbc-Watchful-eyes
                    9                                                  10                                                  11                                               12
              Probe                                            Alice D                                      Hypercube                               watchful eyes      

ed3d-At-the-Heart-of-an-Atom ed3d-the-Hot-RockDrachenlords-I-call-it-the-dance  Electro-Elvis-The-Broken-Crown
                    13                                                 14                                              15                                                     16
at the heart of an atom                         the hot rock                                I call it the dance                             The broken crown

fencepost52-I-call-it-Electric-TaffyDan-whiteside-Private-GalleryElectro-Elvis-City-Deconstructed mermaid010-Crazy-Clown  
                    17                                               18                                              19                                                  20
              Eletric taffy                                Private Gallery                      City Deconstructed                          Crazy Clown   

hansmar-To-the-core  hansmar-langleve-Rembrandt Henryhor-The-caged-scream jamahoney-Perspective-Reflective
                   21                                                    22                                               23                                               24
          To the core                                    Langleve Rembrandt                 The caged scream                   Perspective Reflective

horo-Lippen-Lips  Henryhor-The-Homeless-Hunchback mtnmen-Abalone mtnment-A-Meeting-of-the-Minds
                    25                                                 26                                                 27                                                   28
               Lippen Lips                          The homelesss hunch                          Abalone                                     A meeting of minds
                                                                   hunchback

mermaid010-Folds-and-Ribbons Melanie-L-Curls-and-Whirls Tim82-Deep-sea-kaleidoscope jamahoney-Love-children-but-never-eat-a-whole-one
                  29                                                   30                                               31                                                  32
         Folds and ribbons                        Curls and whirls                       Deep Sea kaleidoscope             Love children, but  never eat
                                                                                                                                                                          a whole on

mtnmen-JP-Trying-Different-Techniques  akmerlow-Facing-Dilemma  tim82-Abstract-DNA tim82-Abstract-Reef
                     33                                               34                                                   35                                                36
Trying Differnt techniques                       Facing dilemma                           Abstract DNA                               Abstract Reef

Melanie-L-The-Eye-of-the-Daisy                  henryhor-Deus-ex-machina
              37                                           38
The eye of the daisy                    Deus ex machina

Post edited by Apoc on

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,109

Voted, why is it always so difficult? Thanks to Chohole and Apoc, and to all participants.

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791

It's always great to see them all in one page-view, as I find going through the spread of several pages for the originals frustrating, as one has to bounce back and forth to see them. Anyway, I know my favourite top three/four (no, not my own - I've never attempted that type of vote, and so don't know if Apoc's wonderful setup allows it). Thanks also, of course, to Chohole. Best of luck to all!

Jay 

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 858

voted...so hard to pick!!! ...awesome renders from everyone, great work!!!!

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Many awesome works, hard to choose, so different ideas and compositions... Best wishes to all!

And glad to see that these contests are very lively and pushing imagination.

• mtnmenmtnmen Posts: 444

voted... tough one this time

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,133

I voted too - I agree on the toughness of choice! But it's done - good luck everyone.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,755

Pfff, please make it easier on me, next time. It is so hard to choose between all these abstracts and abstracted realisms! But, I made some choices. If I would do it again tomorrow, I think I would choose 4 others....

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,976

Voted

I-voted-1FF.png
    768 x 488 - 511K
  • ApocApoc Posts: 407

now that I sat down and voted on this. This was actually a hard choice, you guys weren't lying. Why do we have only 4 votes lol , I needed more

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Apoc said:

now that I sat down and voted on this. This was actually a hard choice, you guys weren't lying. Why do we have only 4 votes lol , I needed more

I know exactly what you mean.   I had 3 selected,  it was the last one that took all the time working out.

• Voted.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,987
    edited June 2019

Voted. Very Difficult, Good luck everyone.

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • SlepalexSlepalex Posts: 911

Voted.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

Voted - great job, everyone.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,656

Voted - awesome works once again !

• drachenlordsdrachenlords Posts: 821

Voted. Very difficult choice at this time.

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235

Voted!

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 918

Voted... good luck everyone.

• Fencepost52Fencepost52 Posts: 489
    Well, that was a difficult vote! Good luck, everyone.
  • SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,969

Voted... am always amazed at what you do with Bryce! heart Silene

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

Voted.  Love the theme and the creativity!

• StuartBStuartB Posts: 596

Excellent challenge again. Great entries.

Voted. Good luck everyone.

• Voted. Good luck ;-)

Here are the raw results, while I wait for a tie breaker from chohole.

results 1.png
    917 x 632 - 37K
    results 2.png
    917 x 632 - 36K
    results 3.png
    917 x 632 - 36K
    edited June 2019

1st place 
    14 votes -  hypercube             - drachenlords

drachenlords-Hypercube

--------------------------------------------------------

2nd place 
    8  votes - (29) Folds and ribbons - Mermaid010 
    mermaid010-Folds-and-Ribbons

--------------------------------------------------------

3rd place
    8  votes - (17) Eletric taffy            - Fencepost52
    fencepost52-I-call-it-Electric-Taffy

========================

Honorable mentions

========================

4th place
    7  votes - (8)  Owlhead                - Horo
    Horo-Owl-Head

-----------------------------

5th place
    7  votes - (2)  Virus                      - Adbc
    adbc-virus

---------------------------
    6th place
    5  votes - (18) Private Gallery     - Dan whiteside
    Dan-whiteside-Private-Gallery

Post edited by Apoc on
  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,755

Congrats all winners and contestants. Great works, wonderful variation. Apoc and Chohole, thanks for organising!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,133

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to Apoc and Chohole for your efforts in running this.

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 858

congrats to all winners and entries, really awesome renders all round in this theme :)

• HenryhorHenryhor Posts: 258

Congrats to all. Thanks to Apoc and chohole for their work.

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791

Yeah, super results...I got one right, at least, as a prize.

Jay