35th Render Contest Voting (Poll)

2»

Comments

• ApocApoc Posts: 407

the more these go on, the closer the votes seem to get. Im sure eventually there might be a tie breaker between 4 people at one point. That would be fun to see

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,119

Congratulations to the lucky ones, the less lucky ones also submitted awesome work. Thanks to Chohole and Apoc.

• mtnmenmtnmen Posts: 444

Congrats to all   Good stuff

• drachenlordsdrachenlords Posts: 821

Wow. I had not thought about winning here. There was a lot of good work and Abstract is not really my strength.
    Thanks to everyone - especially Apoc and Chohole - and congratulations to all winners and participants.

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,983

Congratulations  _ ^.^_

• SlepalexSlepalex Posts: 911

Probably, I don't understand anything in abstract art. My votes for: 18, 22, 24, 33.
    I'm very sorry, but I will never hang on the wall of these favorites.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,997
    edited June 2019

A very pleasant surprise this morning to get a store credit email, smiley Congratulations to all winners and participants and thanks everyone,  Chohole and Apoc.

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Apoc said:

the more these go on, the closer the votes seem to get. Im sure eventually there might be a tie breaker between 4 people at one point. That would be fun to see

That is why I always keep the rest of the Mod team as "spare" voters, (not me of course as I vote as a Brycer)  to defuse the tie breaks.   So far we have only needed one vote but we do have 3 more available.

I did suggest to the mod team that wehn we got a tie we added the 2 prizes together and divided it eqally, but was told I had to give the prizes as they wer laid out in the challenge.

• Congratulations to all winners and many thanks to Chohole and Apoc.

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 918

Congratulation to all winners, and thanks to Chohole and Apoc smiley