Hello again

Hello, fellow Brycers!  It's been quite awhile and I hope everyone is doing well.  After a busy last couple of years without a home PC, a near-death experience, and a bunch of other craziness, I finally got a new box and am downloading all of my Bryce materials and am ready to go.  I'll probably be asking tons of questions because I think I've forgotten most everything...aging has a way of doing that! LOL  Anywho, I'll be posting something soon and I'm really looking forward to "seeing" everyone again!

Cheers!

Art

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

Hey Art! So great to hear from you after all this silence. Yeah, life can get a bit nasty now and then but the main thing is getting back to normal eventually.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,956
    edited May 2019

Wow Art it's awesome to see your post, you were missed;  sadsad to read about your mishaps. Thank God you are safe from your near-death experience. Looking forward to seeing your work again.smiley

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791

Get going!!!

Jay

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Hi! Glad to see you are back. We haven't met here before (i only started brycing recently, despite using daz/poser for more or less long time), but i liked your works, especially landscapes and "object in atrium" series.

• Fencepost52Fencepost52 Posts: 489

So glad to be back and see all your friendly faces and, akmerlow, it's a pleasure to meet you...welcome to Bryce!  Time to go render something....hmmmm....maybe a floating sphere and torus with metallic textures...that's never been done before! LOL

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

So glad to be back and see all your friendly faces and, akmerlow, it's a pleasure to meet you...welcome to Bryce!  Time to go render something....hmmmm....maybe a floating sphere and torus with metallic textures...that's never been done before! LOL

Heh    how novel

And Nice to see you again.

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 858

it has been a while, welcome back art and good see you are well :)

• Fencepost52Fencepost52 Posts: 489

Thanks, Chohole and Tim82!

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,750

Hi Art, great to see you back among the Brycers!

• Electro-ElvisElectro-Elvis Posts: 842

Hello Art. Really nice to see you back here. :-)

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 918

hey, welcome back