The Hackers got to my XP Complaint Thread

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    experimenting with the rain tool.

my moulin rouge attempt sorta went off on another direction :)

i wasn't sure if the hongyu bottoms were too racy for the forum, cropped it off to be on the safe side.

hey wow the shiny bits are real nice :>)

This is real good for four bucks (y)

Is that the Old West Saloon? I got all that stuff a couple of years ago. Never used that yet, either. I'm pathetic.

Dana

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Warm here today under a steel-grey sky, maybe it will rain somewhere later on :>)

the rain tool? :)

Often it looks like rain but doesn't here. At the other end of the continent they get a foot of rain a day whether it looks like raining or not.
    Fires out there yet?

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    Morning. Warm here today under a steel-grey sky, maybe it will rain somewhere later on :>)

the rain tool? :)

Often it looks like rain but doesn't here. At the other end of the continent they get a foot of rain a day whether it looks like raining or not.
    Fires out there yet?

Copping heavy fires around Sydney right now, some kind of fire storm happening but the wind has eased off here and the last alert I got was this morning so looks like we're OK in Melbourne for now. Seems like we're in for a long fire season, the 2009 fires are still a pretty raw memory, been having trouble sleeping for long \m/

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    experimenting with the rain tool.

my moulin rouge attempt sorta went off on another direction :)

i wasn't sure if the hongyu bottoms were too racy for the forum, cropped it off to be on the safe side.

hey wow the shiny bits are real nice :>)

This is real good for four bucks (y)

Is that the Old West Saloon? I got all that stuff a couple of years ago. Never used that yet, either. I'm pathetic.

Dana

Saloon yes. The undertakers is real neat as well. On the open-ended pathos scale I buy stuff and forget to DL it - so having lots of fun now, and hey is a few years old so everything is real lightweight and almost renders itself *\o/*

edited October 2013

The old west undertakers room (there are three rooms and a real cute wood stove) drop

undertakers.jpg
    1500 x 915 - 276K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited October 2013
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

KyotoKid is back :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

..yeah, it wasn't computer troubles but RL ones that had me down.

Thought I was almost about to find myself on the streets as my UC gave out and I never received the notice I was supposed to about filing for an extension. Ended up the US Snail was to blame for I finally received the notice over a week later than when I was supposed to get it. Were this Fed Ex or UPS I could have filed a suit against them but US Snail...nope.

Took some talking but was able to convince the labour board that it was not my fault and was able to get the extension in spite of the fact I missed the deadline because of the late delivery of the notice.

Did I say I hate bureaucracy?

On the other hand, I do love that Russian organist.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    The old west undertakers room (there are three rooms and a real cute wood stove) drop

and versatile hey, tho the fella with the hat looks as wooden as a coffin XD

utr.jpg
    1500 x 915 - 139K
    edited October 2013

People posting renders, I wanted to get in on that action too. o__o

Random put-something-in-the-scene-and-hit-render drop?
    No idea where those splotches are coming from, but at least there aren't a ton of ugly triangles on the roof anymore hey :)

Watermark is there cuz I was rendering from within C4D using the xStream learning edition. Feels real good working inside Cinema instead of Vue. Easier positioning stuff too which is a total PITA in Vue because of its wonky camera and viewports.

Untitled_1.jpg
    800 x 533 - 150K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Howdy! Went to the fair yesterday and that was fun! Got a new toy fish.

hey that sounds real cool *\o/*

like a finding nemo fish?

Not a clownfish but a toon fish. I will take pictures and post them later.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited October 2013

Haha cool render there Borg ! I wouldn't call him wooden as a coffin tho XD

Sorta a complaint: starting to really dispise foxes! Again I see one trying to make a domestic cat it's meal! Who in England had the 'brilliant idea' of introducing the fox to Australia?!? Such madness ! Like several now rampid snake breeds. Seriously, very sad.

Non complaint: I have seen so much wildlife last few weeks, the little possums are so awesome! Even seen a huge wombat! Seriously suprised me on an off ramp of freeway. In dark my first impression was "omg, is that North American bear?" Which was a redicilous thought! But was an impressive sight at 430am. Tho freeway travel has been less fun lately, too many kangaroos lately.

Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

and versatile hey, tho the fella with the hat looks as wooden as a coffin XD

if he was from inside the coffin is a neat magic trick :)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

Sorta a complaint: starting to really dispise foxes! Again I see one trying to make a domestic cat it's meal! Who in England had the 'brilliant idea' of introducing the fox to Australia?!? Such madness ! Like several now rampid snake breeds. Seriously, very sad.

Non complaint: I have seen so much wildlife last few weeks, the little possums are so awesome! Even seen a huge wombat! Seriously suprised me on an off ramp of freeway. In dark my first impression was "omg, is that North American bear?" Which was a redicilous thought! But was an impressive sight at 430am. Tho freeway travel has been less fun lately, too many kangaroos lately.

ROOs :lol:

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

No idea where those splotches are coming from, but at least there aren't a ton of ugly triangles on the roof anymore hey :)

Watermark is there cuz I was rendering from within C4D using the xStream learning edition. Feels real good working inside Cinema instead of Vue. Easier positioning stuff too which is a total PITA in Vue because of its wonky camera and viewports.

theyz serious about their watermarks.

:)

i dream of c4d one day. sigh

edited December 1969

She turned me into a Newt

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:

That was my impression, nice render mate! Shame about the tiled watermarks tho

edited October 2013

Spyro said:
    Rezca said:

That was my impression, nice render mate! Shame about the tiled watermarks tho

I'm more concerned about those splotches on the wall than the watermarks myself :)
    And thanks ^^

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

giggles out loud :)

3.jpg
    600 x 600 - 55K
    2.jpg
    469 x 311 - 31K
    1.jpg
    500 x 496 - 47K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:

I use C4D's Bodypaint for all my texturing. It's a great program

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited October 2013

i wasted an hour and a half trying to burn some CDs with my computer. I think the CD writer laser is going bad. Or maybe the whole drive is going bad. i can still watch moves and TV shows on DVD though.

Edit: hair with transparency takes long to render. Hair and Uber area lights take 10 minutes to render on my computer. Wait until I add glass and other shiny objects to my scene. Sorry, no renders. I might post one later after I eat lunch. I was so busy with my CD-Rom writer program.

Post edited by starionwolf on
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxes_in_Australia
    edited December 1969

She turned me into a Newt

I got better.
    edited December 1969

i wasted an hour and a half trying to burn some CDs with my computer. I think the CD writer laser is going bad. Or maybe the whole drive is going bad. i can still watch moves and TV shows on DVD though.

Edit: hair with transparency takes long to render. Hair and Uber area lights take 10 minutes to render on my computer. Wait until I add glass and other shiny objects to my scene. Sorry, no renders. I might post one later after I eat lunch. I was so busy with my CD-Rom writer program.

If you know the model you can see if there is an updated driver for it

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:

You must have signs like we do north of here: Brake for Moose the Life you save might be your own. Or just a sign with a silhouette of a moose.

Dana

edited December 1969

giggles out loud :)

Here's another one of a cat objecting

1017011_281717018637527_1613947697_n.jpg
    360 x 480 - 32K
    edited December 1969

watching recording of tv but it is going at a speed a little faster than normal. It makes it so that everyone is talking fast and the players are going faster than normal. I am mainly listening to it.

I am looking at sketchup. I read the license, but got confused. What can I do or not do with the models that I make in sketchup? Also their database of models can I convert them to obj and use them in the programs such as DS, Poser, or Carrara or vue. I am also trying Vue out once I reinstall it.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Rezca said:

I use C4D's Bodypaint for all my texturing. It's a great program

BodyPaint is one of the features I hope Maxon updates soon. Yes I said the forbidden word :)
    That and Thinking Particles are two sections that they just haven't updated in like, ever... Still capable, but definitely aging.

Mm~ Cinema definitely has a special fondness from me. I don't know why, but I just felt so at home in it since the first day I tried it so many years ago ^_^ Never got that feeling from any other program, except maybe perhaps Carrara :)

edited December 1969

I am not wanting to sell other people's models, but rather use them for my renders and animations.

This discussion has been closed.