The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited May 2012

Checking the weather forecast suggests that today was just a blip, and more reasonable weather is ahead, so I remain optimistic about not having to do that.

Edit: My secondary complaint is that now that the seasons have turned to spring, trees are doing non-consent pollen bukkake. And to such degree that even I -- and I'm not allergic to pollen -- am having trouble with itchy eyes and clogged nose.

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited May 2012

dreamweaver is making me crazy today. i want a header to vertical align in the middle of the cell. even though the property is set for the cell, it's not doing it. whiskeytangofoxtrot

the site file manager gives a box for a perl editor.

what can i do to make it do something interesting or pretty? :P

perleditor.jpg
    583 x 325 - 18K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Check that header tag does not have a setting which supercedes the cell's alignment tag.

edited December 1969

Bah. I have my Supersuit now, but I am too tired to play with it. I think I'll just go to bed and vegetate in baseline V4.2-like glory while having the AC blow cool air over my aching carcass.

I will probably wake up in the middle of the night, when the natural temperature goes down, and be more frisky then.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Bah. I have my Supersuit now, but I am too tired to play with it. I think I'll just go to bed and vegetate in baseline V4.2-like glory while having the AC blow cool air over my aching carcass.

I will probably wake up in the middle of the night, when the natural temperature goes down, and be more frisky then.

Sounds reasonable to me!

I bought a wedding dress for V4.2, I'm going to try to fit it to Mike4 this weekend! Heh heh heh..

Enjoy the cool!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

My apartment has been sprayed for roaches. My cats and I have to stay out for about four hours. We are waiting inside a vet office because Melody was getting too hot. The vet office is air conditioned so that they can stay cool. I have at least another hour to go.

edited December 1969

I have to go to the bathroom and I do not see any public toilets in the vet office. (or public litter boxes for Melody and Micah)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

a nice Weekend to Ever'body!

Cheers

edited December 1969

Melody is indeed expecting kittens. The vet has confirmed this.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Cool and foggy under the Southern Cross this morning :)

edited May 2012

Congratulations :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Congratulations :)

My mum and the vet are suggesting I spay her soon which will be an abortion. I do not know. Part of me wants a kitten from the litter but I only want one kitten. I do not know what to do with the other kittens.

edited December 1969

I need to put my eggs and butter in the fridge before they go bad. I just bought them tonight.

I see there is no cat food in the bowl which is good as Micah cannot eat anything right now until he has his surgery on something under his tail. I just have to get up in time. okay where is prevent a litter.

edited December 1969

My mum and the vet are suggesting I spay her soon which will be an abortion. I do not know. Part of me wants a kitten from the litter but I only want one kitten. I do not know what to do with the other kittens.

As cold as it seems, it is possible that spaying is right now the best option. Vets generally want what is the best for the animal in question, and moms tend to want what's the best for you.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

As cold as it seems, it is possible that spaying is right now the best option. Vets generally want what is the best for the animal in question, and moms tend to want what's the best for you.

I think one of the issue is that the only male cat Melody has contact with is her litter mate. That would be incest and could cause problems with the kittens. Also Melody is still young. She is not even a year old. Of course for a feline abortion, the vet also does a spay so that they do not keep having to do abortions on the same cats.

edited December 1969

I think one of the issue is that the only male cat Melody has contact with is her litter mate. That would be incest and could cause problems with the kittens. Also Melody is still young. She is not even a year old. Of course for a feline abortion, the vet also does a spay so that they do not keep having to do abortions on the same cats.

I think those are even more excellent reasons to do it, no matter how sad it is.

Btw, did you name the kittehs after two furry figures from RDNA? ;)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

I think those are even more excellent reasons to do it, no matter how sad it is.

Btw, did you name the kittehs after two furry figures from RDNA? ;)

Yes that is basically where I got the names from. I thought those would be cute names for a pair of kitties.

It is sad about the unborn kittens, but I understand. Just because I understand reasons for something does not mean I like them.

edited December 1969

Yes that is basically where I got the names from. I thought those would be cute names for a pair of kitties.

Well you got that right! Those are cute names indeed.

It is sad about the unborn kittens, but I understand. Just because I understand reasons for something does not mean I like them.

Yes. I'm so sorry that you have to make this choice. Unfairness of life. :(

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Well you got that right! Those are cute names indeed.

Yes. I'm so sorry that you have to make this choice. Unfairness of life. :(

There is still a chance that she might have the kittens. That is if I cannot get her spay appointment in time. I do not know how far she is or how much longer she has. Her weight gain is why I asked a vet to look at her.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

*ugh* Now HoMM 3 is acting up on my laptop. It likes to crash at the town view screen, and I think I made the problem worse by enabling "Capatability Mode" since now it locks up the entire computer (Stuttering sounds as typical of a crash, no error message; I can't get Process Explorer's window to show up so I have to restart the computer).

It had something to do with a multi-core computer, but I solved this problem once before. Siigh....

edited December 1969

I need to get to sleep before I decide I want another snack. I probably would make mash potatoes but I do not need mash potatoes at the moment.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

A rule of life: Mashed Potatoes are always needed. They make everything better :3
    (I like green peas mixed with my potatoes. A bit of cracked pepper, and it's perfect.)

Oh and I fixed HoMM. Added a bat file as per support's suggestion that runs the game with a single core each time it's run and now it doesn't crash anymore. :D

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited May 2012

Had this render overnight. I finally broke down and bought the epic wings and RawArt's expansion as well as the Super Suit. I still would like to pick a few more items up, but I may need to wait until next Friday to do so.

Since I hear that resizing is still broken, I'm including a link to a bigger version.

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx82/NinjaAnACat/NapalmInFlight.jpg

NapalmInFlight600w.jpg
    600 x 393 - 206K
    Post edited by Fyredrygyon on
    edited December 1969

@Fyre: nice image! I should go buy those wings, they look great!

Tentacle cake now has a Vicky3 "new Generation" to threaten and horrify (hee hee)! Renders slow on this laptop, definitely motivating me to buy parts for Scylla sooner. It's not ready, but I should have a decent WIP tomorrow.

Complaint: my shoulder hurts. Meh. I need a shower, too. Meh.

• RonSRonS Posts: 299
    edited December 1969

Oh goody! the complaint thread is back!
    Now.. what is there to complain about?

The Store? Surly not - don't we just love the fact that DAZ has taken all the good features away and given us a plethora of things nobody asked for? -- I know I do.

The forums? Heck NO! - I am thrilled to have my post count set to zero, my avatar banished, my signature eradicated, my searches performed by a really dumb engine, and my threads sent to the end of the line where nobody will ever see them... Aren't you thrilled too?

Sales Tax, you say? Why NOT? let's also pay an air tax for each breath and a CO2 tax for each exhale - they are not that different from the substance which we acquire from DAZ which is merely the renting of some digital information. But still, we do need to pay our sub-human legislators to mismanage our affairs, don't we?

<-- End of lesson on sarcasm --></p>

edited December 1969

Micah is neutered. He is home and I am about to take care of him. He is in his carrier right now and I am trying to keep Melody away from it. Right now she is.

edited December 1969

I took too long getting Micah out of his carrier and into the bathroom. He had peed on himself. He was still holding it because I offered him a litter box and he peed in that too. Poor thing. I have to leave him in the bathroom for now. He has some food and water and a litter box. I need to get ready for work now. No dinner for me until I get home.

edited December 1969

Morning. A luminous pale grey sky and glowy white day outside my window this morning, and fingers-numb cold in the wind *ouches*

edited December 1969

Had this render overnight. I finally broke down and bought the epic wings and RawArt's expansion as well as the Super Suit. I still would like to pick a few more items up, but I may need to wait until next Friday to do so.

Since I hear that resizing is still broken, I'm including a link to a bigger version.

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx82/NinjaAnACat/NapalmInFlight.jpg

Hey nice one Fyre :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. A luminous pale grey sky and glowy white day outside my window this morning, and fingers-numb cold in the wind *ouches*

Good morning, sounds lovely! It hit 92f here today, plenty toasty.

Tentacles, cake, and Vicky coming... SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

This discussion has been closed.