The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

I cannot remember if Micah's appointment is tomorrow or Saturday?

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

*sees Genesis Supersuit ad in YouTube*

*blinks*

"Get yours today?" OMG, could it be...

HOLY CRAP.

SUPERSUIT IS OUT!

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

*blinks*

HOLY CRAP.

SUPERSUIT IS OUT!

Wow, such enthusiasm! What's a super suit?

I need to go look at it, I suppose.

Ordered the NVidia Fermi-based videocard for the 3D machine I'm building. I'm developing a real stack of parts in my room!

No real complaints right now, we had free lunch (company bbq) and I had a burger and a hot dog. Sleepy now...

One hour and fifteen minutes until I can leave!

edited December 1969

*whimper*

Supersuit Pro Suite.

*whimper*

Out of this bundle...

Genesis Creature Creator Head
    Genesis Creature Creator Bodies
    Drop the Hammer

I got these. But... even if it meant "double-purchase", the discount is so heavy, that picking just three more expensive items off the entire list makes it worth it.

*whimper* I'm conflicted!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

*whimper*

Supersuit Pro Suite.

*whimper*

Out of this bundle...

Drop the Hammer

I got these. But... even if it meant "double-purchase", the discount is so heavy, that picking just three more expensive items off the entire list makes it worth it.

Best sleep on it, that's a lot of stuff!!!

I need to render some tentacles!! This thread needs MORE TENTACLES!!! :vampire:

edited December 1969

Well I have to. :P I can't add the Pro Suite to shopping cart!

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

You BET !!!!!

(Runs of to next apointment)

013.gif
    48 x 48 - 3K
  • TorbyTorby Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Now, how can there possibly be 7 pages of thread already?

(Formerly Halfbubble)

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited May 2012

Well yippee... complaint for the day is finding a post from DAZ_bfurner saying PayPal can no longer be used for PC membership or PC-only orders:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/357/#2275

I guess I'll be dropping off the PC ferriswheel until this gets fixed v(-_-)v... already laying off buying anything until a semblance of "normalcy" returns (or Stonemason waves something new under my nose, of course -- gotta have a sense of proportion, right? ;-)... echoing Mercedes' comments from the first post of that thread - wtf went through their minds a month ago when this was (presumably) being Planned and Scheduled?!! (yes, multiple exclamation marks - it's that bad >_<).<br />

Ok, it's an Off The Shelf System - sooooo... play with it people! get all the features that are in the CURRENT system over to the new one BEFORE it "goes live" and you have the tar-and-feather crowd at the door. Did they pull the Qt programmers off fixing DS / Hex / Carrara etc and tell them "ok, today you're rewriting the web servers"? Did nobody think to ask the Community at large "what features do we need to retain in the New System"? ... or was there a thread like that somewhere in the old system that I missed. This is one place where "user input" is so easy to get it's practically dribbling off the walls (*ew* X). Once you have a list of Requirements (like, "this is an artistic site => avatar images are crucial, embedding images WITHIN text is crucial to explaining/presenting things, not everyone can handle fixed bright white backdrops or use 1600x1200 screens, there are people with inventories of THOUSANDS of items which require decent sorting abilities , etc")... then all these things can be worked on and tested PRIOR to the "big switch". Here I was thinking they'd already had the servers and shop software and forum software for months, and were "only" going to transmogrify the databases from one form into the other (which had already been tested using one of the nightly backups, right?) and then redirect the traffic to the New System...

*phew* now back to your regularly scheduled weather updates (^_^)...

... hi Skiriki, Mr Loach, Ps1, Sal, Miss Wolf, Fyre et al (^_^)/... cold morning this morning; fortunately it rained out during the night, and the dawn was mostly clear, with the stars shining on the dark blue-green backdrop (`.`). Must try and render that sometime, to get the gentle shading of colours from dark dark blue above through slight hint of green to pale yellow over the foothills... ~_~.

EDIT: oh joy, it looks like not only does this new forum squish blank lines (add in a < br > to get around that btw), but also throws away your post if somebody else posts while you're typing X(.

Post edited by M F M on
  • bwaomegabwaomega Posts: 220
    edited December 1969

Haven't quite caught up, but it's time to check in to the new thread and forum. Hello, everyone who survived the transition, and the Week of Darkness.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited May 2012

I've been shown three different prices for the super suit. I'm really impressed with Daz's beta testing.

Edited to add: Tried to add super suit to my cart. Tells me I need to select one of the options. I presume this is one of the million and one installers. Do I just pick one or do I need to select all of them? Why the heck am I even getting asked htis? There is no information telling me what I need to do. Oh yeah I'm really impressed with the beta testing. It's the kind of thing that is dreamed up by a programmer when they don't have input from users. I'm sure it will look very pretty when it's stops taking an age to load but the website is less intuiative than it was before. People don't work this way. There is too much clicking going on. Don't even get me started on the order history. That's another thing that would have appeared if there had been any beta testing.

Post edited by anikad on
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Hm. I downloaded the CD contents from the first Daz Studio book (available free from the book's site). I didn't buy the 1st ed., but I did buy the 2nd ed. I wonder if Daz Support will be nice and add the 1st books contents to my account with proof of purchase of the 2nd book. They are, after all, the same thing just updated for a new version of DS. lol

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

*blinks*

HOLY CRAP.

SUPERSUIT IS OUT!

O.O

Woot, it's now mine ^_^ My super heroes will now be dressed in style.

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited May 2012

My complaint is that I had been good for the last month and a half and stayed away from soda's - drinking ice tea for my caffeine fix. Today, however, the vending machine was out of tea so I had to get a soda to stay awake :(

Post edited by Fyredrygyon on
    edited December 1969

Morning.

I'm awake, and not particularly happy about it; however, astounded that I made it through the night, as I feel much older and more worn than I actually am.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited May 2012

Need more posts in our thread D:

So here is a picture I found of Puck from Gargoyles.

puck.jpg
    600 x 554 - 141K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited May 2012

...nice work there.

Nice to see we can embed piccies already..

Haven't been able to read through the whole thread (or many others yet) as I just learned the forums are up and I have to turn in soon so I can get up for work.

...anyway, have a three day weekend ahead to catch up.

...bugger, can't use my cool smilies anymore. All I get is code or a link.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited May 2012

I have a red dragon plush I named Alex. She has pretty green eyes and sharp teeth. The plastic or whatever it is on her claws and interior of her mouth are falling off, and her golden underbelly is almopst entirely faded white now. She's I think three or four years old now.

It took me a while to realize where I got the name from. Led to a joke that if anyone told her who she was named after she'd get a big ego and never let it go. :3

*edit* I also had a staring contest with her once. No lie. Lasted an hour before I gave up. My eyes were watering quite a bit when I finished.

*edit 2* WHO, she was named after - not WHAT ^_^

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

CHOCOLATE CHIP WAFFLES IN THE NIGHT

Yeah can't sleep and was hungry. >_>

edited December 1969

Gah. All of the sudden the weather took a turn towards hot hot hot.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Good Mornin. Felices

:flower:

hey, the color tags work!

flower emote is gone.

bring back emotiguy motes, pleez

edited December 1969

Good morning MFM, Rezca, Kyoto Kid, Skiriki, and all other Complainers!

Only complaint today is that it's sooooo quiet here I might fall asleep at my desk and annoy what few co-workers are here.

Other than that, not much to talk about. Meh.

edited December 1969

ooo wantz chocolate chip waffles :-P

or one of these: tee hee

Dessertsmudslide.jpg
    144 x 144 - 8K
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

*whimper*

Supersuit Pro Suite.

*whimper*

Out of this bundle...

Drop the Hammer

tee hee, i was reading a tentacle manga last weekend, the tentacle monster was responsible and used condoms, rofl

edited December 1969

how do i put my dragon eggs in my sig?

edited December 1969

ooo wantz chocolate chip waffles :-P

or one of these: tee hee

Darn, I just finished breakfast and that's making me hungry!!

edited December 1969

woww, i luv this art

http://club.ados.fr/perle-nina/photo/

http://images.ados.fr/bd-manga/photo/8425311842/mlp-friendship-magic/luna-3532175adc.jpg

dang my francais isn't good enough to find out how to vote on an image there.

cute catgirl gif

edited December 1969

oh , oh, i think i can translate this one.

i think to you.

edited December 1969

Am I ever so glad that we decided to get airconditioner for this summer. :down:

If I vanish suddenly, it is because I've holed up to bedroom to stay cool.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Am I ever so glad that we decided to get airconditioner for this summer. :down:

If I vanish suddenly, it is because I've holed up to bedroom to stay cool.

Ok - be cool! :coolsmile:

This discussion has been closed.