refund question

normally how much time takes for a refund be applied???i opened 2 tickets for refund in some stuff they where inside the 30 days range, how much time normally it's take to have a answer and the refund expire time take in account the time it's take to get a answer?? like if let's say i open a ticket lefting like 10 day before the 30 days, but it's too like 15 days to take a answer passing the 30 days, i will lose that ticket??? how exactly it work, or i will still get it if they answer me after the time expire???

i would love to see some answers.

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136

In my experience, if you create the refund request ticket correctly with Sales as the Contact Department, it takes only a day or two to get the refund as store credit. If you incorrectly select Technical Support as the Contact Department, it takes longer, because you get in the support queue. Of course, weekend days don't count, because they do not work on weekends. If there is a big sale with lots of glitches that generate lots of requests, it probably takes a little longer, but never 15 days for me! Daz customer support is awesome. As long as you send your request within the 30 days of purchase, I'm sure you don't have to worry about your refund window of opportunity expiring. Sometimes customer support will ask if you would like to have help with the product before issuing a refund. If you do not want help, but just want your money back, just say so and they will process the refund. The standard process is to issue the refund as Daz store credit. If you want the money returned in some other way (refund to the credit card you used to purchase, for example), be sure to say that in your request.

Did you get the automated response saying that they received your request? That usually comes very quickly. If you did not get that, then maybe something went wrong and they didn't receive your request. In that case, I'd submit it again and explain that it looks like they didn't get the first request.

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390
    barbult said:

In my experience, if you create the refund request ticket correctly with Sales as the Contact Department, it takes only a day or two to get the refund as store credit. If you incorrectly select Technical Support as the Contact Department, it takes longer, because you get in the support queue. Of course, weekend days don't count, because they do not work on weekends. If there is a big sale with lots of glitches that generate lots of requests, it probably takes a little longer, but never 15 days for me! Daz customer support is awesome. As long as you send your request within the 30 days of purchase, I'm sure you don't have to worry about your refund window of opportunity expiring. Sometimes customer support will ask if you would like to have help with the product before issuing a refund. If you do not want help, but just want your money back, just say so and they will process the refund. The standard process is to issue the refund as Daz store credit. If you want the money returned in some other way (refund to the credit card you used to purchase, for example), be sure to say that in your request.

Did you get the automated response saying that they received your request? That usually comes very quickly. If you did not get that, then maybe something went wrong and they didn't receive your request. In that case, I'd submit it again and explain that it looks like they didn't get the first request.

yep i get the message, but probably since it's holyday then only 22 which i will get any asnwer, the only bad side is which probably it gonna cost me some really good sales, which i somehow gonna lose, i told which i want the refund to my credit card, now i just need to wait, thanks.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited April 2019

The quickest way to get a refund is to ask for store credit if you then want to spend the money on other offers in the store.

Refund to a CC  means more paper work  and waiting till the CC company is on line as well as the Daz office.

I have never asked for a refund to card from Daz,  but have twice fairly recently had refunds from Amazon on my card and both have taken about a week to get into my bank account.  However a compensation gift, to my Amazon account,  was almost instantaneous

You will probably find Daz refunds work in a similar fashion.  

Post edited by Chohole on
  • LenioTGLenioTG Posts: 2,118

Yes, I guess the store credit refund is fast enough ^^